WaveInTheOcean

Breathtaking Music For Empowering Your Subconsciousness

21 posts in this topic

This ambient tune... I don't know if it's just me, but... It does something to me. I can get shivers through my whole body listening to it. My vision can start to blur and I can almost get LSD-visuals if I meditate to it with open-eyes. To fully enjoy this tune I think you need an atleast decent pair of headphones + high volume.

I was listening to it and opened the PDF-Ra-Law-of-One-document that Leo asked us to do. I looked briefely at a few pages at 69 and 70 and as I heard this tune simultaneously my eyes randomly stopped at 'Infinite Creator" and I just felt a very intense sense of connection with something I cannot put into words.

I hope some of you will enjoy this tune. It's not party music. It's reflection-, meditation- music ... music that makes you question what the fuck reality is (in a good way) ... at least for me. It really vibrates deeply with something within my subconsciousness. And for that reason my awareness get's raised to very high levels, because I feel something is going on here.

Another song which I think can be great for those on the path is:

Also ambient. The mid-song speech from True Detective is amazing. Relates to a blissful egodeath experience.

cheers

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Excellent share!

Thanks! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Asian Instrumentals have this distinct Nostalgic Zen Peace to them whilist being ambient enough. 

This is my personal playlist

If you're in the mood for something more upbeat:

Surrender into that stillness. We become the stillness.

We begin to discover that there's no breather after all, there's just the breath. There is no experiencer, just the experience.

Edited by hundreth

Mixing it up some more:

Yeah, my intuition is telling me they'll be better days
I sit in silence and and find whenever I meditate
My fears alleviate, my tears evaporate
My faith don't deviate, ideas don't have a date
But see I'm growing and getting stronger with every breath
Bringing me closer to heaven's doors with every step
As we speak I'm in peace, no longer scared to die
Most niggas don't believe in God and so they terrified

I know you desperate for a change at the pen glide
But the only real change come from inside

These two are my favourite for attaining a meditative contemplative state. No words can express my love for these two mixes.

What I am reading now: Smile at Fear, Chögyam Trungpa

I prefer meditation in silence. However if you must break through this thick layer, than among sounds,  choose OM. The following video does a great job getting the enlightened stage  as close as possible (The middle path).

Share your experiences@WaveInTheOcean below.

Edited by Motus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

I have a habit of stargazing every new moon if the weather is good and the sky is clear.
I like to take a sleeping bag out into the bush and listen to music like this while watching the stars before I fall asleep.
Here are some tracks I really like. They are ordered in increasing energy:

I recommend the band Om and their album Advaitic Songs. Really good spiritual music started by Al Cisneros from the legendary stoner band Sleep.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean