RoerAmit

Modafinil reviews?

11 posts in this topic

Anyone here used Modafinil (Provigil) ?

I am bought some and about to try it. 

Share your experience with it.

I tried Sun Pharma's modafinil.

I tried it in different dosages but sadly I didn't do much for me, didn't make me feel different in any way :/

Maybe I'll try armodafinil in the future since it is supposed to be stronger.

If you've never used it before, start with 1/4 pill or 50mg.  It's great.  Helps with focus and even raises my overall mood.  However, it makes me thirsty, so I need to drink lots of water.  Your body will also grow a tolerance easily if you use it too much.  For that reason I only do it 2 times a week tops, and each at a 50mg or 1/4 dose.  Of course your mileage may vary.  

2 minutes ago, unborn_chicken said:

Maybe I'll try armodafinil in the future since it is supposed to be stronger.

Armodafinil is better!!  If I knew what I know now, I would've only bought Armodafinil, although I'm glad I've experienced both.  

I used Artvigil-150 (Armodafinil) and Modalert-200 (Modafinil). I use 1/2 pill and limit use to 4 days a week.

Modalert is more gentle and causes less anxiety.

Artvigil is so strong that sometimes I'm tripping - I have brief experiences of no self. It definitely makes me thirsty and enhances my emotional states, usually it makes me more anxious. At first it caused problems with sleeping - it made me suuuper tired but if didn't go to bed I would struggle to fall asleep later - now I do not experience those issues. It doesn't solve my issues but I love it.

Edited by Username

@unborn_chicken I too tried the one from sun pharma, on different doses...didnt feel any different, be it 100 mg or 200.

Edited by AriSujan

It made me very wakeful, excited and put me in a flow state, eventually I did it almost daily so I quit, became a crutch. You dont get "high" just very clearheaded, its quite nice. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Thanks guys

took a 100mg modafinil today and i felt it although it wasnt very strong. one serious thing was that lik 15 hour after i took i started to feel some chest weird pains, and i read this can be a side effect and I am curious if it was because of it or its just me getting anxious about it

if next times ill do it and if it comeback’s I’ll stop using it

In few days ill try 200mg

yea i would take it more often if it wouldn't interfere with my sleep so bad