eyalgi11

i need help to get started

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm Eyal

I have sended a feedback message to leo and here's the content:

Hello Leo
Thanks for you reading this email
as myself, a man who has to do everything as a process from start to finish, i do not know from what video to start and in what order to continue
if someone would be generous and make a one playlist of all of your current videos sorted from beginners to advanced, as it's probably not be personalized for me the same if i choose what seems applicable to me. i really need one straight line of progress to follow for me to not get overwhelmed by the amount of your videos.
i will really thank you if you could respond to me at least. i can imagine how many people sending you messages. but this is a concrete feedback and i hope to see answer from you

i was thinking is a good idea to send it here also in case someone will come up with a playlist of all leo's videos from beginners to advanced

It's not gonna happen. Just watch whatever resonates with you. No one can tell you what to watch.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@hyruga  are all the videos in that channel are at least in one playlist and what if theres the same video on multiple playlists

19 minutes ago, eyalgi11 said:

i really need one straight line of progress

Problem is there isn't one. Everyone needs and wants different things

@eyalgi11 why don't you get started with the oldest ones first.

Edited by AriSujan

Start from "How to make a girl squirt"

A good place to start Leo's quality content 

Edited by charlie cho

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

Start from how to make a girl squirt

A good place to start Leo's quality content 

Lol.  When I first discovered Leo's content, I was letting the audio run on autoplay in Youtube and that episode popped up and I thought, "what the heck is this?"  I thought it was a lecture from a completely different person because it was so different from his other stuff.

@eyalgi11 There's a list of all episodes here: Actualized.org Video Summaries 

Read through the list.  Focus on solving what you think is your most important problem.  

I got started by loading up episodes that seemed interesting, then going on a walk. Did that for several hundred walks/jogs and got some really good results so far. Not too big on the walking or running these days though.