Porphyry Fedotov

Why is the US military disclosing the UFO information?

38 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Blackhawk You are being dumb so I will no longer waste my time on you.

Well ok those "former"-whatever people aren't completely worthless.

Anyway, I don't think there's enough evidence to be sure that aliens are visiting earth. If you think I'm dumb because of that so be it..

hey @Blackhawk, im gonna try to help you out a bit. I have watched only a few of the videos but I think what Leo is trying to point at is very simple.

People who have worked in the US intelligence for very long periods of time have witnessed flying objects with properties that no known current technology on earth could replicate, such as suddenly moving at speeds way above sonic with outstanding ability to control its trajectory without displaying much resemblance with flight technology known to men.  This kind of stuff has been observed by many different people at different moments and even by people who were not UFO advocates at all. 

So by logic, since there is no known technology on earth that could do any of these things, these flying objects are very likely not from this world. However, this does not mean the exact nature of these objects and where exactly they come from is known. There is still a lot to be discovered, but the evidence it is not from Earth is simply too great.

Also, to complement. Just because someone is a former something, does not mean they've suddenly lost all their knowledge and prior experience once they've left their formal role. It is still much worth listening to what they have to say about whatever it is that they've done for a number of years.  

1 hour ago, danilofaria said:

hey @Blackhawk, im gonna try to help you out a bit. I have watched only a few of the videos but I think what Leo is trying to point at is very simple.

People who have worked in the US intelligence for very long periods of time have witnessed flying objects with properties that no known current technology on earth could replicate, such as suddenly moving at speeds way above sonic with outstanding ability to control its trajectory without displaying much resemblance with flight technology known to men.  This kind of stuff has been observed by many different people at different moments and even by people who were not UFO advocates at all. 

So by logic, since there is no known technology on earth that could do any of these things, these flying objects are very likely not from this world. However, this does not mean the exact nature of these objects and where exactly they come from is known. There is still a lot to be discovered, but the evidence it is not from Earth is simply too great.

Also, to complement. Just because someone is a former something, does not mean they've suddenly lost all their knowledge and prior experience once they've left their formal role. It is still much worth listening to what they have to say about whatever it is that they've done for a number of years.  

I haven't seen many of those US intelligence people.

There's also people who have seen bigfoot and all kind of crazy stuff.  I think Leo's answer to this is usually (I'm almost certain that he has said this before. He can correct me if I'm wrong): "Yes, also bigfoot etc. exists."  And that for me is completely outrageous and unacceptable. That takes the notion of "blind belief" to a whole new level. Even worse than the most fanatic religious people.

Edited by Blackhawk

so if aliens came to earth what would you want them to give us?

world peace?

enlightenment?

helping us with covid?

helping us with tyrannical leaders/government?

giving us anal probings?

other?

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Watch all the videos I linked in my blog.

Luis Elizondo was one of the highest members of US Intelligence, with the highest security clearances.

Fravor is also a highly credible military guy.

And there's many more.

You're just in denial buddy.

I have watched the videos for many hours now, have watched about half of the videos. Watching them all takes at least a day I think. So I'll continue tomorrow I guess.

I'm not impressed so far, not at all.

If someone consumes a lot of specific "information", in this case pro-alien stuff, then it's pretty likely that you start believing in the subject. Basically, the mind gets reprogrammed, and it could be a program which isn't true.

And yes I'm not immune against that either, but I go more for real evidence, instead of blurry videofootage and unverifiable stories and shit.

Especially this video (which is on your list) is packed with classic hardcore conspiracy theories: 

For example it is said that Tom says that the conspiracy theory about the moonlanding being fake was created as a disinformation campaign created by the intelligence agencies to cover up what really happened. That what actually happened was that there were aliens in a crater. (From 12:50 in the video).

9 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

but I go more for real evidence, instead of blurry videofootage and unverifiable stories and shit.

What would you consider real evidence?

I'm neutral on the topic, I really don't know. But, I could absolutely entertain the idea of aliens having visited us, it doesn't seem too wild if you think about the kind of technology that might be available to them

And, if you think about aliens as being more developed than humans not just technologically but socially, then what they would likely do if they had the power to visit any planet with life at will is observe quietly and stay out of the way as much as possible. What could they possibly gain from interference? They're already millions of years ahead of us in development, we would provide literally zero value to them so all that's left to do is observe us like we do zoo animals

41 minutes ago, something_else said:

What would you consider real evidence?

I'm neutral on the topic, I really don't know. But, I could absolutely entertain the idea of aliens having visited us, it doesn't seem too wild if you think about the kind of technology that might be available to them

And, if you think about aliens as being more developed than humans not just technologically but socially, then what they would likely do if they had the power to visit any planet with life at will is observe quietly and stay out of the way as much as possible. What could they possibly gain from interference? They're already millions of years ahead of us in development, we would provide literally zero value to them so all that's left to do is observe us like we do zoo animals

I'm open-minded too, but that doesn't mean that I don't require good evidence before I believe in something. But yes it's possible that they are visiting earth.

What kind of evidence? Well, better video footage at least to start with, but ultimately the aliens should either reveal themselves fully and let us study their bodies, or we should get our hands on actual aliens or alien space/aircraft. Then I would believe in the stuff.

And don't come with the bullshit "we already have them, but the government just keeps it secret."  That's just a damn typical conspiracy theory. (This wasn't really aimed for specifically you something_else.)

If we are like powerless animals for them then there wouldn't really be a reason for them to hide. Humans don't hide themselves from animals. No reason to hide since they are powerless anyway.

Edited by Blackhawk

One thing Leo said that resonated with me was that perhaps high-grade military cameras are barely even able to detect these things. Which, really, makes sense. They would have technology beyond anything we could imagine, how can we expect to get high quality footage with a phone camera?

That changed my perspective a bit on what kind of evidence would be required to convince me.

And these aliens would be wise beyond anything we're capable of imagining. They would understand that revealing themselves to us would be unwise, for one we would likely respond with hostile attacks, it would create social chaos for us, and they would understand that it's important for species to develop themselves and not have their development interfered with.

For an analogy, any attempts made to interfere with less developed countries by giving them money, technology, invading them etc. usually fail or end badly because these countries need to develop in their own way. It can't be forced or interfered with unless extremely carefully and precisely. So what reason would aliens have to just reveal themselves to us all? It doesn't benefit them, it doesn't benefit us

6 minutes ago, something_else said:

One thing Leo said that resonated with me was that perhaps high-grade military cameras are barely even able to detect these things. Which, really, makes sense. They would have technology beyond anything we could imagine, how can we expect to get high quality footage with a phone camera?

That changed my perspective a bit on what kind of evidence would be required to convince me.

And these aliens would be wise beyond anything we're capable of imagining. They would understand that revealing themselves to us would be unwise, for one we would likely respond with hostile attacks, it would create social chaos for us, and they would understand that it's important for species to develop themselves and not have their development interfered with.

For an analogy, any attempts made to interfere with less developed countries by giving them money, technology, invading them etc. usually fail or end badly because these countries need to develop in their own way. It can't be forced or interfered with unless extremely carefully and precisely. So what reason would aliens have to just reveal themselves to us all? It doesn't benefit them, it doesn't benefit us

About the camera thing: that's a idea which could be true, but there's no evidence.

No we wouldn't respond with hostile attacks, unless they attack us first.

I don't think it would cause social chaos.

They could reveal themselves but still don't interfere.  We are a curious specie, we want to know the answer to existential questions, the aliens should know that, so it could be a reason why they would reveal themselves.

I fucking demand that they show themselves ASAP.

Sometimes I do mental experiments where in my mind I say things like:

(To aliens) "Please show yourself. I beg you. I demand that you show yourself." And then I concentrate or focus or something.

And I do that to all possible entities, like God, angels, spirits, even to myself, etc.

I know it's ridiculous. But at least I have to try all possibilities, right? That's how science is done, you test all different things you can imagine. If it doesn't work, then ok, try something else.

I feel that there's something fishy going on. But I don't know if it's aliens or what.

Edited by Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Sometimes I do mental experiments where in my mind I say things like:

(To aliens) "Please show yourself. I beg you. I demand that you show yourself." And then I concentrate or focus or something.

And I do that to all possible entities, like God, angels, spirits, even to myself, etc.

I know it's ridiculous. But at least I have to try all possibilities, right? That's how science is done, you test all different things you can imagine. If it doesn't work, then ok, try something else.

I feel that there's something fishy going on. But I don't know if it's aliens or what.

Astrophysicist Says Alien UFO Theories Are Stupid

"But if the mission of these aliens calls for stealth, they seem surprisingly incompetent."

https://futurism.com/astrophysicist-ufo-stupid

On 10/2/2021 at 2:44 PM, Roy said:

Even the quality of the releases from the US military is total dogshit.

They do have HD cameras, they de-res it on purpose so you don't freak out.

It is a Drip by drip disclosure.

6 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

They do have HD cameras, they de-res it on purpose so you don't freak out.

It is a Drip by drip disclosure.

Oh my God..

That sounds literally like a joke. But I know you are dead serious.

On 10/3/2021 at 0:24 PM, Epikur said:

I thought conspiracy theories are not allowed

Not conspiracy 

Real Aliens

Brah

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm open-minded too

Yeah I have noticed

8 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

Not conspiracy 

Real Aliens

Brah

Yeah I have noticed

Aliens? But are they even vaxinated?

A field guide to bullshit

How do people defend their beliefs in bizarre conspiracy theories or the power of crystals? Philosopher Stephen Law has tips for spotting their strategies

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21028160-200-a-field-guide-to-bullshit/#ixzz78M26XFxo