WokeBloke

No Highest Level

25 posts in this topic

Drop the idea of an ultimate state or enlightenment. Its a stupid idea. Instead work to create a reality in which your state of being gets better forever.

In other words infinite enlightenment with no end.

Since God is changing there is no ultimate God. There is only a changing God that is continuously evolving.

Anybody that says they have reached the highest level is full of shit since there is no highest level.

In infinity, you can't be anywhere but in the center. Nothing better to strive for, nothing lower to descend to. 

14 minutes ago, Tim R said:

In infinity, you can't be anywhere but in the center. Nothing better to strive for, nothing lower to descend to. 

the ant disagrees!

Ultimate reality is changeless. Thoughts about getting better, evolving, and infinite enlightenment are bound to the dream.

You are the supreme, changeless Reality, the one thing to be known. You are the refuge of all creation, the immortal spirit, the eternal guardian of eternal dharma.

- Bhagavad Gita 11:18

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Ultimate reality is changeless. Thoughts about getting better, evolving, and infinite enlightenment are bound to the dream.

You are the supreme, changeless Reality, the one thing to be known. You are the refuge of all creation, the immortal spirit, the eternal guardian of eternal dharma.

- Bhagavad Gita 11:18

You can't deny creation. 

Creation gets better. Creator is creation. Thus creator improves.

Yes levels are within the dream story of a separate individual that believes it can get somewhere else.

There is no where to get to and no one in which could get there.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Anybody that says they have reached the highest level is full of shit since there is no highest level.

Yes, there is no anybody --- there is only YOU :P:P:P

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@WokeBloke

14 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

The highest level is realizing you are God. There is no higher level than God realization. There are levels to how deep does your self grasp that you are that and how much can I align my life with the Truth. Or we can say, how much do I deny I am God?

Those are the levels brother.

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

@WokeBloke

The highest level is realizing you are God. There is no higher level than God realization. There are levels to how deep does your self grasp that you are that and how much can I align my life with the Truth. Or we can say, how much do I deny I am God?

God is not a stagnant thing. God is evolving. I already know I'm God. God evolves on the level of form.

4 hours ago, allislove said:

Yes, there is no anybody --- there is only YOU :P:P:P

There are versions of me that say they have reached the highest "God realization"

11 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes levels are within the dream story of a separate individual that believes it can get somewhere else.

There is no where to get to and no one in which could get there.

There is you and you will go everywhere you go. And your consciousness is evolving not sitting still. 

16 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

You can't deny creation. 

Creation gets better. Creator is creation. Thus creator improves.

Everything created is only relatively real. It evolves, and devolves, within the dream. As Einstein discovered, there is no absolute reality in the cosmos. It is all based on perspective. When the Bhagavad Gita and other spiritual texts say that God is changeless, they are referring to the ultimate dimension.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Yes that's true, another way of saying this is that the highest level is always now. Still you must get out of personhood to a great extent.

@WokeBloke but you don't though otherwise you wouldn't be saying this stuff. You are infinite formless consciousness. Form = the illusion 

You're conflating the relative domain and Absolute. Evolve is a duality

Edited by Godishere

7 hours ago, Godishere said:

@WokeBloke

The levels can always be higher in the dream. But liberation, which is all there is already, has no higher level, because it’s obvious that the only thing that experiences levels (or anything actually happening at all) is illusory.

4 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

There are versions of me that say they have reached the highest "God realization"

There is only one version - Love - You ???

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

5 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

There is you and you will go everywhere you go. And your consciousness is evolving not sitting still. 

Consciousness is always evolving... in the dream of the evolution of consciousness. The apparent you (not real you) is consciousness, which is separation... but what you really are is nothing, appearing as everything, with no separation between what appears, and no real play of opposites... which the apparent you seems to live in. There's no separate you conscious of what appears, there is only what appears, to no one.

There's a incessant open invitation for what you really are (all there is; what is and is not) to see that all the suffering and the happiness that arises... is not yours... They just are what they are -- which could be (woefully insufficiently) described as emptiness being full, or what appears to be happening, without other... nothing else, including some other happening, or something else which could be known, or something which could know the known or know what's appearing (which is of course appearing for no one separate).

There is no space between this body and this screen that's apparently being seen. The screen and the body are not two. There's no real distance at all, there just is what's appearing. It's actually too obvious to get, but "too obvious" in that sense does not mean "it's easy to get and someone still isn't getting it," NO, not at ALL... It's actually TOO obvious to get -- no one CAN get it because there isn't anyone separate to do so! xD

Edited by The0Self

46 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Consciousness is always evolving... in the dream of the evolution of consciousness. The apparent you (not real you) is consciousness, which is separation... but what you really are is nothing, appearing as everything, with no separation between what appears, and no real play of opposites... which the apparent you seems to live in. There's no separate you conscious of what appears, there is only what appears, to no one.

There's a incessant open invitation for what you really are (all there is; what is and is not) to see that all the suffering and the happiness that arises... is not yours... They just are what they are -- which could be (woefully insufficiently) described as emptiness being full, or what appears to be happening, without other... nothing else, including some other happening, or something else which could be known, or something which could know the known or know what's appearing (which is of course appearing for no one separate).

There is no space between this body and this screen that's apparently being seen. The screen and the body are not two. There's no real distance at all, there just is what's appearing. It's actually too obvious to get, but "too obvious" in that sense does not mean "it's easy to get and someone still isn't getting it," NO, not at ALL... It's actually TOO obvious to get -- no one CAN get it because there isn't anyone separate to do so! xD

You've made the identity of noone. Its no different than the identity of someone.

Nothing is not appearing as everything. Nothing is everything.

I am that. My very own self tells me I am not suffering when I am. Tells me I am not happy when I am. Tells me I am not experiencing when I am. 

All of which is untrue.

15 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

You've made the identity of noone. Its no different than the identity of someone.

Nothing is not appearing as everything. Nothing is everything.

I am that. My very own self tells me I am not suffering when I am. Tells me I am not happy when I am. Tells me I am not experiencing when I am. 

All of which is untrue.

I dig what you're saying, but that's not happening here.

I use I as an expression all the time and there is never the thought "I am no one" or such. There's just typing, enjoyment, floors, roads, etc appearing for no reason with nothing behind it and with no reality or unreality seen by anyone as important or meaningful to someone separate from what happens. There's just what appears to be, and nothing else.

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

I dig what you're saying, but that's not happening here.

I use I as an expression all the time and there is never the thought "I am no one" or such. There's just typing, enjoyment, floors, roads, etc appearing for no reason with nothing behind it and with no reality or unreality seen by anyone as important or meaningful to someone separate from what happens. There's just what appears to be, and nothing else.

You are the appearances.

Also you are reality. 

Also you type this post just as you typed that post.

Instead of denying yourself why not start noticing that you are the only one here. 

Its a better foundation.

I am all alone. There are no others.

Much better.