Brivido

Neil deGrasse Tyson Teaches Scientific Thinking and Communication

7 posts in this topic

I just got this YouTube ad and I couldn't help but laughing, due to the evident irony of the situation: it seems like Neil deGrasse Tyson is talking about all the blind spots of the human mind, while, at the same time, not being aware of the blind spots of his own scientific mind. I am sure the course might be useful to a lot of people, especially blue and pre-rational. I just found it funny. You might like this, as an example of scientific self bias @Leo Gura 

Oh God.... I don't even want to click play.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I remember when he said something a long the line of " I have not the slightest interest in investigsting what the new UFO phenomenon is"

That statement itself tells us that he is not a serious scientist. He is not interested in truth at all, all he wants to do is ego trip on his science and ideology. He should try comedy instead:D

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

It's not that bad. He's teaching a stage Orange paradigm to, probably, a stage Blue audience. And a big part of the American population is still stuck in the stage Blue paradigm.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

The dude is not even a scientist, he's just a representative for science just like a pharmaceutical rep.  

Let's be careful to not bash anyone, guy's still doing god's work(literally) by helping out stage blue people

These popped up on my recommended feed the other day. Because NGT is exactly the guy who I'd trust with drug knowledge. 9_9