Enlightenment

Suppository from cocoa butter for plugging psychedelics

8 posts in this topic

Several different ingredients can be used to form the base of a suppository: cocoa butter or a similar substitute

Cocoa butter is ideal because it easily melts at human body temperature but is solid at room temperature

I wanna give plugging one more try. What do you think about making a suppository with either cocoa butter or some chocolate that easily melts in hands? Heat it, mix with a desired dosage of 5-MeO-DMT, cool in the refrigerator, plug.

Have any of you tried that?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

But why???

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

But why???

Because previously I tried to plug with a syringe and water and it didn't work, but suppository with paracetamol works great for me so I suspect that either I did something wrong while plugging 5-MeO or cocoa butter (or whatever else they add to paracetamol suppository) somehow enhances absorption. It just overall seems like a less messy method if I can plug a solid substance deep and not care about any leakage

BTW my oxalate doesn't dissolve in water, is it ok to plug it undissolved?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

God, I love this forum, people sticking cocoa up their ass. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles "God, I love this world, people sticking stuff in their holes."

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

2 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Cocoa butter is ideal because it easily melts at human body temperature but is solid at room temperature

I wanna give plugging one more try. What do you think about making a suppository with either cocoa butter or some chocolate that easily melts in hands? Heat it, mix with a desired dosage of 5-MeO-DMT, cool in the refrigerator, plug.

Have any of you tried that?

Nobody has tried it, you're at the cutting edge.

Please try and post results. I will be following this topic closely :D

Cocoa butter contains little to no theobromine or caffeine, so shouldn't mess with your trip.

I'd be careful with chocolate for that reason.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/