Rubywoo

@LeoGura: Reached Awakening, how to go on ?

24 posts in this topic

Hello to you all, hey Leo,

on Tuesday, September 14th, I’ve reached an awakening/ enlightenment during my first Ayahuasca ceremony. I had a God realisation, now I understand you, Leo. I understand everything you tried to tell me all this time. And it’s funny because now I know I‘m just talking to my self, asking for help from my self (self in the ultimate way). the cosmic joke…

I‘m still feeling dizzy and the material world/ my dream is overwhelming at the moment for me. But the infinite love I saw and experienced has changed me forever as a human being. I can not unsee the truth anymore. I am 22 years old at the moment and I feel like I know what my purpose is. I want to share the love I received through my given talents, to help humankind and the planet. But tell me Leo, since this is all a dream and I saw it myself, I know that it doesn’t  make a difference in the ultimate way. But I still choose to do the most „loving“ things I can. But was is loving then? If „evil“ and „good“ are just as lovable to God. Because I saw it myself. Basically I have a hard time integrating everything I saw in my life/ dream. Could you help me with that?

It’s the smallest things like, before the ceremony I knew I wanted to break up with my boyfriend because he is not interested in spirituality or personal growth whatsoever. (Thinks it’s not necessary) Now I think it makes no difference if I break up with him but then it does.?! It breaks my heart to hurt him but then I realise, it makes no difference…

2E89F93D-507F-47AC-88F4-30706834BEEF.jpeg

Edited by Rubywoo

You have to realize that "dreaming" is all that there really is, so go do whatever you feel is right.

God is dreaming and thats how it always has been.

So go do whatever you want to do, create, since that is the only game in town, period. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Of course, from an Absolute perspective nothing matters because meaning is created and not inherent. So now you can view life as a "game", a "movie", a "play, a "dream" - or whatever analogy for a reality without inherent existence - in which you have the possibility to create whatever storyline or dream or movie you want by applying meaning and value onto aspects of experience. Of course you can drop eventually all the analogies and just see everything for what it is.. The dream/movie/game analogies are good in releasing us from the "objective reality" worldview, but the most powerful and true "worldview" or context for existence is no-worldview and no-context at all. 

You are the producer, director, screenwriter, cameraman, player, casting producer, narrator, soundtrack producer, special effects authority, and of course - the viewer. It is all you, and it doesn't exist. What a rush! God sure can create some powerful VR engine out of nothing, can't it? 

This is not to say, that there aren't powerful principles to discover within this realm, that can effect your experience greatly regardless of the meaning and value you choose in impose on things. For example, if you wish to have deep connection with an other, than you must be honest. It just isn't possible otherwise. If you hide, lie, deceive or misrepresent your self in any way, than you will feel separate. If you won't keep your word and act congruently, your self will lost integrity and you will become weaker in pursuing your purpose and meaning. 

So you see, your journey does not end with the Absolute. Our relative experience is abundant with many gems, elements and principles that when discovered, can produce a very different experience. Have fun!

@Batman beautiful. Beautiful words thank you for your guidance and perspective, it helps me a lot. Much love. ❤️

Firstly, congrats!

3 hours ago, Rubywoo said:

Basically I have a hard time integrating everything I saw in my life/ dream. Could you help me with that?

It’s the smallest things like, before the ceremony I knew I wanted to break up with my boyfriend because he is not interested in spirituality or personal growth whatsoever. (Thinks it’s not necessary) Now I think it makes no difference if I break up with him but then it does.?! It breaks my heart to hurt him but then I realise, it makes no difference…

It makes a difference in the relative domain of human survival. Don't be dumb when it comes to survival. Survival requires making choices. Find yourself a boyfriend who shares your spiritual values.

Create the life you want. Have standards and values. Be wary of idiot compassion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura thank you so much Leo. You were my spiritual teacher for over 7 years now and you made this whole process so much easier for me.

I saw you in infinity.  ❤️

8 minutes ago, Rubywoo said:

I saw you in infinity.

Of course you did. You are Infinity and I've always been you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Rubywoo

:x

Imo, relatively speaking, aligning with the love you are is the way to go. Align by listening to your emotional guidance system.

What does truly feel good to you? By listening and following that guidance, we align with our true nature.

I recommend listening to Abraham Hicks for that topic. Create your best dream life! :)

So crazy to see a thread active right now about this. I too have just had an awakening. Spreading the love!

@Rubywoo

Welcome Home. ?

If you think of your boyfriend as a separate self, that feels off. If you think he’s hurt by the removal essentially of ‘your’ love, that feels off. If you see that he too can open this present, that feels pretty nice. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm @Inliytened1 @Alistair Kershaw  thank you to you all. I appreciate the love and congrats to you as well.

@Nahm could you elaborate on the second part? I understand essentially he is not separate from me but in the Material/ survival part of this game he is. How could he open the present too if he is blind and does not want to open his eyes? 

@Nahm im sorry I still can’t put my thoughts into words. 
could you just elaborate on the second part you wrote earlier? I did not get it 100%

@Rubywoo Congrats!!  That's amazing to have an awakening experience, at such a young age no less ?.   

Regarding your bf, what if the truly loving thing is to let him find a woman he's more compatible with?  Someone who has similar stage blue/orange goals?  

You might want to watch this video.  The more spiritual you are, the more awareness you need over how your ego will try to co-opt your own wisdom against you.  The smarter you get, the smarter it gets.  Grounding must go hand in hand with awakening ?   

Edited by FlyingLotus

@Rubywoo Well it seems like you have two ideals here. One is growth and positive change while the second is a compassionate love for people. Specifically your boyfriend. So you have two choices. Which ideal do you want to sacrifice yourself for? Your outer-world must reflect your inner-world (authentic-self) to the degree that you can control it, otherwise you are inviting chaos into your life. Assume that being conscious of that and not doing anything will set you back a million-fold, and this experience you had be completely lost to you in the years to come. Do not use God to justify poor quality decisions and a mediocre life. Do your best to work back to that if you want it to mean something. You see what I mean? These high-consciousness experiences are great and can do a lot to help you grow, but if there is no follow-up on that, what does it end up being really? Escapism. Good luck :)