Are you an Empath?

35 posts in this topic

Your Super Serious Title is: The Moon Goddess Empath

Your Total Score: 71 out of 80
Your Out of Control Healer Score: 7 out of 10
Your Protection Tools Score: 23 out of 25
How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 15 out of 15
Your Appreciation for Nature Score: 10 out of 10

You scored extremely high on the overall results. You are definitely an empath.

You can get by socially, although it sounds like your intuitive social skills could be better. Sometimes you need to be around water to heal. This indicates that you may need some healing work done on your second chakra. You love nature and unconsciously understand its healing effects -- which is a general, but strong indicator that you are an empath. You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a wonderful ability to sway and change the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you.

You need to learn how to recognize and differentiate other people's energy from yours. Learning psychic/empathic meditation tools will help. You scored the worst on the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. It looks like you have a tendency to mirror other people and their energy. This means that you give up your energetic seniority at the whim of the world's changing winds (in other words: other people are able to control or influence you too much on an energy level). You would benefit from learning to control your crown chakra and probably cord removal or healing work.

You scored very low on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This means that your ability to protect yourself energetically is poor. You are like a psychic sponge. You would benefit from energy healing and empathic protection tools! Sometimes you've got it under control, but you probably struggle more than most people.

So this is my result. 

Thank you for posting this test. It gave me some clarity on my empath profile and the problems I was suffering.

5mw41v.jpg

5mw47k.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

F8FCC5A9-869D-49EC-AB90-5F8CA92ECABF.png

I love you infinitely. I will find you forever in every life time because you and me are one. You and me eternally breathing life and bluming 

Your Super Serious Title is: The Wild Empath

Your Total Score: 63 out of 80
Your Out of Control Healer Score: 7 out of 10
Your Protection Tools Score: 20 out of 25
How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 11 out of 15
Your Appreciation for Nature Score: 9 out of 10

You scored pretty high on the overall results. It is highly likely that you are an empath. 

You are pretty intuitive and can usually tell when people are lying. You may want to look into getting energy work and healing done on your second chakra. Usually people that prefer to be around water have blocks in their second chakras. You prefer to be in nature and this is another very good indicator of being empathic! You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you have a gift for influencing the moods, energies, atmospheres, and environments around you. 

You need to work on differentiating other people's energy from yours. Learning how to run your energy will help. You scored toward the middle of the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. This means that you mirror other's sometimes and you would benefit from learning some more advanced energy protection tools. 

You scored pretty low on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This means that you need to learn how to protect your aura. You also might benefit from cord-removal and other energy work. Sometimes you've got it under control, but you probably struggle more than most people. 

14 hours ago, Preety_India said:

So this is my result. 

Thank you for posting this test. It gave me some clarity on my empath profile and the problems I was suffering.

Glad to help, I find it somewhat amusing how underappreciated this topic appears to be. I mean, I know the fact that the Psychopath test being posted by Leo is liable to make it slightly more popular. But that thread received like 10x the views and saw massively more engagement in the first 24 hours. It makes me think people prefer to discuss psychopathy over empathy. I guess they feel that psychopathy is too sexy to ignore.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

55 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Glad to help, I find it somewhat amusing how underappreciated this topic appears to be. I mean, I know the fact that the Psychopath test being posted by Leo is liable to make it slightly more popular. But that thread received like 10x the views and saw massively more engagement in the first 24 hours. It makes me think people prefer to discuss psychopathy over empathy. I guess they feel that psychopathy is too sexy to ignore.

It has little to do with that and a lot to do with the fact Leo himself created the thread. Plus, in the spiritual community it always seems like people use empathy as woke peen size comparison. 

1 hour ago, MuadDib said:

psycho.JPG

I empathize with your lack of empathy.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

On 14-9-2021 at 9:21 PM, Windappreciator said:

Please stop this egojerking.

I’m not saying people should stop, but you have a point

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

On a Self development forum, people are so triggered/threatened by the word empathy. 

What does that really say? 

There is no ego jerking when you are simply trying to know yourself well. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

On a Self development forum, people are so triggered/threatened by the word empathy. 

What does that really say? 

There is no ego jerking when you are simply trying to know yourself well. 

Knowing yourself well is the definition of ego jerking lol. It is a trap within itself that ultimately collapses into a paradox infinity/Nothingness.

The ego literally wants wishes to validates it's existence by investigation and forming opinions on a perceived belief of what it is. I can't think of anything else that is closer to ego masturbation, though this is not a flaw but rather a design choice.

To believe there is only innocence within empathy isn't idealistic. For empathy itself is a double edged blade. The overly empathetic not only suffer needlessly themselves, but their inability to regulate their own self structure without it being tethered to "other" causes the suffering of other. The same, but slightly different, happens with those that lack empathy.

I personally believe the usage of the word empathy is counter productive. It was once a label I strongly attached to, but eventually I saw the devilry with the label and what comes with it. 

@Nos7algiK you are stretching this way too far. This could be your own shadow and insecurity. 

Someone just wants to take the test not for validation but to get to know themselves better. I don't see any problem with it 

The only kind of people who will have a problem with such little things are those who are extremely closed minded.. 

Maybe not think about every little from an egoic perspective. It might say more about the person holding this view than the people it's projected upon. 

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Nos7algiK you are stretching this way too far. This could be your own shadow and insecurity. 

I ask you this sincerely, why would empathy be my shadow or an insecurity I have? Don't say "ask yourself that". I want an answer from your perspective, I'm curious. 

Just now, Nos7algiK said:

I ask you this sincerely, why would empathy be my shadow or an insecurity I have? Don't say "ask yourself that". I want an answer from your perspective, I'm curious. 

Because it's triggering you so much and because you aren't ready to accept a more Empathetic perspective. You are being judgemental of people who could be simply trying to be themselves yet in your eyes they must still have some hidden motive or agenda or want to do it only for selfish reasons, smacks of your own insecurities. Take blinders off. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Because it's triggering you so much and because you aren't ready to accept a more Empathetic perspective. You are being judgemental of people who could be simply trying to be themselves yet in your eyes they must still have some hidden motive or agenda or want to do it only for selfish reasons, smacks of your own insecurities. Take blinders off. 

Have you ever considered that you are the judgmental one here? Aren't you suppose to be the empathetic one here? The one that can relate and understand?

I accept everyone and my opinion of someone doing a self serving act does not mean I don't accept them. I would have to hate the world then. 

I speak from someone who has learned from the empathetic experience. It's difficult to see outside of one's own bubble, specially that one. Empathy itself is a much needed "skill" for lack of a better word. But, it's very important one has balance and hones their empathy in a healthy manner.

It is my belief that many take empathy as something that is only good or something that is flawless. The more you have of it, the better. But, this is a trap within itself. Though, again it difficult to see this while being empathetic and even more difficult to find that balance.

But, that doesn't answer the question why I would be insecure towards empathy lol. People are free to be as caring, loving, or heartless as they wish to be towards others and I will view them all the same in how I feel we are all equal.

Just now, Nos7algiK said:

Have you ever considered that you are the judgmental one here? Aren't you suppose to be the empathetic one here? The one that can relate and understand?

Empathy is to show empathy for an empathetic perspective but in the same breath condemn that which lacks empathy. 

If someone is being judgemental of a fat kid, me condemning the person is not being judgemental but Me showing empathy for the fat person. 

When you point fingers at others, don't be surprised if the finger points right back at you to show you what you are lacking, because it's the most empathetic act to point out the lack of empathy. 

There are two perspectives here. Learn to accept both. I'm not trying to be some Hero so stop the Reverse moralization 

Some people do acts of charity and empathy because they want to genuinely help others but some do it for egoic reasons. 

When you don't know what the real motive is and you go about accusing a person of acting out of ego even when they are being genuine then learn to admit that it could be only your projection instead of being high and mighty about your perspective just because you're being critical.. 

I have noticed this tendency in people that when a person says they are a psychopath, people tend to empathize with that person. But when a person says that they are an empath, they try to bring that person down. 

If you think that a psychopath deserves your empathy, then why shouldn't an empath deserve your empathy? 

Why should we slander, misjudge and condemn those we know nothing about? What are we trying to overcompensate in this pathetic witch hunt?