ganu

Why people die?

10 posts in this topic

i got some interesting topic, "why people die?"

i consider it because if there is yoga ,and all chakra flows well (which is in yoga) muscle and organs are healthy then why cause us to die?

well let s think about computer or car, if stuffs that makes run are clean well and care well old cars also run, and if problem happens we can just change

organs are same, then why we die? it could be because of brain get age but is it all?

The question doesn't arise unless there's an apparent owner of the body that dies. Nobody owns the body that dies.

2 minutes ago, The0Self said:

The question doesn't arise unless there's an apparent owner of the body that dies. Nobody owns the body that dies.

there are people that get old but body age is too young for that his age

@ganu

Well besides the “there is no death” absolute perspective, I’d say the simple answer is that death is important.

Death is what allows for the ever changing nature of form. If nothing dies, you’d just have the same thing forever. But death is what allows for the new to come up.

So yes, we could look at scientific explanations for why death exists. Oxidation of the body. Inflammation. Disease.

But I think the real answer is that death happens because that’s the part of the design. It has to be that way because God is infinite.

1 minute ago, ganu said:

there are people that get old but body age is too young for that his age

The story of evolution seems to show that biology works perfectly imperfectly.

Because nothing lasts. 

Your physical body won't keep working forever. In fact, every single cell in your body has been replaced after 8 years or so - so you are in a constant process of dying in order to keep living. 

the body is genetically programmed to die. the body constantly replaces its matter, it exchanges each atom for an equal one, placed in the exact place. it is a perfect pattern that locates matter and it could be eternal, but it is not deliberately so. We are not individuals , we are part of a whole and our bodies constantly sprout and become extinct in a programmed way

43 minutes ago, ganu said:

i got some interesting topic, "why people die?"

i consider it because if there is yoga ,and all chakra flows well (which is in yoga) muscle and organs are healthy then why cause us to die?

well let s think about computer or car, if stuffs that makes run are clean well and care well old cars also run, and if problem happens we can just change

organs are same, then why we die? it could be because of brain get age but is it all?

the rationale for why the human body dies is simply stated as the body reaching its end of life. You die when the body starts to break down, and its parts no longer function. 

When we hear that someone's died of natural causes, we tend to think of one of two things: old age or disease. These two things don't always go hand in hand. A young person can die of natural causes before reaching the end of their life span. And, on the other hand, an old person can die of things other than age-related complications. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

You cannot appreciate life without death; you cannot appreciate death without life.