Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blessedlion1993

how do i find my "tribe"

9 posts in this topic

i travel the world, i have been to almost every continent and over 50 countries. i love the traveling but everyone i meet is fleeting and they know i am fleeting too. 

how do i find my place and my people? I don't want to be a part of this party "fuck it" culuture but also don't want friends who take life and spirituaity super serious because they usually have even worse egos.

find people who resonate with you the most, like-minded people.

if this doesn't help either, get into a group of like-minded people who are trying to accomplish a constructive life goal as a whole. 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I can't explain it, you just do. I find 'my people' most anywhere I go. Festivals, fairs, hospital emergency rooms, doesn't matter. Like moths to a light. 

I am that I AM

maybe you're looking a long-term tribe. As I imagine it's hard to find a tribe and stick to it when you're not planning to stay.

I find it's easier if you know what you plan to do with these people. Do you want friends to go out with? To play sports with? To smoke weed with?

People don't make friends for the sake of making friends, there is usually a goal. It's a lot easier to find friends if you have common goals and life situations i.e. you're looking for friends who are single and  financially independent/can take long breaks from work so you can travel to different countries with and party/ meet girls or whatever your goal is.

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

It's hard to find your "tribe" when you're moving constantly. Maybe settle in one place for some time. Until you think it's time to move on. 

Make as many friends and acquaintances as possible. Communicate a lot with different types of people and see who you resonate with most. Most likely people who want you will come to you automatically and stay by your side. You don't have to do much other than socialization. 

I found a few close buddies after talking to a 100 over 8 months. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Thanks everyone!

@LordFall Yeah that's the truth, I want to find other guys (or girls) who want to travel and party and do pickup but also do spiritual work and work remote. Tougher than it seems though. As far as the goal would go, I just want a tribe where we can be authentic, vulnerable and grow and support each other. But also be stupid and goofy.

@somegirl Your right, it's also tough to make any solid crew because I jet out the second i get bored. So maybe in some ways i am just creating this for myself, a part of me thinks that i really just want to be a lone wolf anyway and maybe the travel lifestlye just comes with the price tag of fleeting friendships