Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CuriousityIsKey

A question involving, Curiosity, Harry Potter and Reincarnation.

13 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow wonderful people,

I know my question might come off as "not-serious", but the reason I am asking is that I do ackonwledge that people in this forum are of a more higher consciousness then the general public. Therefore, I feel that I actually can get a serious insight.

The thing is that since I feel I love with the world of Harry Potter, I always dreamed to one day to be able to live through the life of a kid who lives his life on Hogwarts.

Now, of course, we could say the current Dream we call "reality" has no Hogwarts. I am asking how can atleast make sure that in my next reinkarnation, I could end up living in a dream/reality which has Hogwarts and actually be there he-he.

Thank you for your attention,just with you to say that you can be better,just believe and do it:)

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

magick is within you. 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

20 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

magick is within you. 

For sure Brother and Thank you for the powerful words.

But I HAVE to remind that I actually want to find out practically how to make that the next reincarnatiom would be in a reality/dream akin to Harry Potter.

What am I saying is that watching a Harry Potter movie and actually reincarnating into a Harry Potter universe are two different expirences.

How to make that the latter can be experienced? We know that consciousness if infinite.

Thank you so much. 

Edited by CuriousityIsKey

2 minutes ago, cypres said:

I don't know about the next life, but for this life, what is it you want to experience by going there? Community? Adventure? Etc

The law of attraction says that you have to attract what you want, if you have no resistances/opposing desires. And not to worry about how it will be met.

Hi cypres :), yes Community Adventure those things are awesome as well. But in this case it is more about the overall atmosphere and aesthetic of the H.P. universe.

I'm not sarcastic even the slightest when say that I would love to.

And knowing the simple facts such as that Consiusness : infinite and  Reality : Love. I know there is a way to actually live an entire dream/life in Harry Potter universe, but how to achieve this request? 

What kind of knowledge one needs to obtain to understand how such a thing can be achieved?

I think I'm not the only one, and there are others as well who would love to expirence a creating type of world, be a fantasy world akin to Lord of the rings or a Sci fiction world akin to Star Wars and more other possibility.

Since it seems like you are not trolling I will answer :) There are two theories I know of that could give you that experience(maybe). One is to ascend into the 5th dimension (many spiritual teachers talk about how to do that), there you can create the world of Harry Potter, or join a similar world that someone else has created, and even limit your powers in that world temporarily so that you experience it like a 3d-world. The other is kind of complicated, but it has to do with Grace, a guy on this forum, "Synchronisity" I think his name is, talks about that, I have no idea if it works, but it seems to work in a similar way to people who are devoted Christians/jews/muslims etc, where sometimes God actually takes them to their desired paradise after death and they can live there forever and experience all their highest dreams.

Edited by Seraphim

@CuriousityIsKey

Hello! from a fellow Harry Potter fanboy ^^

Every time I watch Harry Potter , the entire duration of the movie feels like I am already in the Harry Potter world.

Alternatively, maybe, you can make the incarnation possible for a brief while by living in the present moment while watching the movie and it would feel like you part of that world for a brief while. I watched Shang chi and the ten rings today and for almost the entire movie I had taken a trip to their world.

But it might be more amusing to actually live in the Harry Potter world too :)

If you would indeed truly be a part of that world then, just as you would have Harry Potter in that world, you'd also have Voldemort in the world, so here or there the struggle would persist!

Maybe the Felix felicis would be something I'd really like to try for a day, maybe get some insights like our DMT , maybe not the same but similar.

But I'd hope in either world's,  as lucky as I am in this world , I am working towards self actualization, magic or not, inner peace is king <^_^>

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Perhaps @Synchronicity can help you or atleast talk about it with you ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

4 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Perhaps @Synchronicity can help you or atleast talk about it with you ?

Yeah definitely happy to talk about this with anyone who’s interested. But I generally don’t do so here on the forum just cause it doesn’t really pertain to the consciousness-work done here. I know Leo likes to keep everything streamlined. So out of respect for this forum’s purpose, I won’t share here. But anyone can always feel free to DM! 

I would say that you're not really wanting to live in Harry Potter's world, but you just like the way it makes you feel. You don't need to live in Hogwarts in order to feel that sense of wonder and magic. You can just keep focusing on the things that make you feel good, and you'll end up feeling good

Thank you all for the sincere responses. It does seem that it is actually quite difficult to know exactly how can this be done, and I'm not asking the question if it is possible, because it seems reality : infinity 

Check videos about reality shifting, there are a lot of folks who are shifting to Hogwarts in their dream states. And since this "real reality" also actually is a dream you can tune to a timeline of Harry Potter or whatever here and now also if you truly truly truly believe that.