Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

I Know What Death Is

68 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, The0Self said:

So when you refer to death of the body, all I can say about that is that it's what seems to be happening. As in it's not really happening

Again I'm not sure where did you pull out that difference from?

To me there is no difference between "seem" to happen and actually happen.  If you seem to die.. Then you actually die. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Again I'm not sure where did you pull out that difference from?

To me there is no difference between "seem" to happen and actually happen.  If you seem to die.. Then you actually die. 

Me always sees in such a way. It lives in reality. Life has no need for me, or reality (which is me). When the body dies, there isn’t anyone in that dying, because there was never anyone alive. There was just what apparently happened. I’m talking about a complete collapse of all ownership, such that no one has a body. The funny thing is, looking back on memories, it’s impossible to find the me anywhere. It simply was never there. There’s only unknowable, un-understandable, unconnected life appearing. And I’m not saying something that you can use as some truth, as this is not what I was looking for; I was looking for something else — there is nothing else.

Just now, Someone here said:

@The0Self are you even a human? xD

Well there’s nothing here that could even understand that question. So, in a sense, of course not!  The you referred to is a total dream. However, there is, apparently, life appearing as a human being.

Dunno man. Sometimes you just gotta take a deep breath and appreciate life as it appears. Sometimes we get too lost in spiritual nonsense. This whole thing "no me" doesn't always work. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Dunno man. Sometimes you just gotta take a deep breath and appreciate life as it appears. Sometimes we get too lost in spiritual nonsense. This whole thing "no me" doesn't always work. 

Oh, spirituality is completely useless. There’s no value to anything at all whatsoever. Life is already complete. And you’re right, except it’s worse than that: nothing works — it can’t work, because nothing needs fixing.

58 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Anyhow, the point I was originally making is simply that the body that dies is not your body. That’s all. The owner of the body is assumed to be a constant... But the only constant is nothing, which is everything constantly changing. The constant and the changing are not two. There isn’t two, period — the awesome is the ordinary, etc.

Edited by The0Self

19 hours ago, The0Self said:

Oh, spirituality is completely useless. There’s no value to anything at all whatsoever. Life is already complete. And you’re right, except it’s worse than that: nothing works — it can’t work, because nothing needs fixing.

Your level of delusion is complete.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

21 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Your level of delusion is complete.

:) The only one that needs is an illusion. I need things in order to persist.

Not saying spirituality can't be used to manifest states of blissful happiness. It certainly can be. It's just that it's not needed.

Edited by The0Self

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

:) The only one that needs is an illusion. I need things in order to persist.

Not saying spirituality can't be used to manifest states of blissful happiness. It certainly can be. It's just that it's not needed.

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

On 9/7/2021 at 4:58 PM, The0Self said:

Your name perfectly reflects your view on reality, which is very pathetic and sad. 

On 9/7/2021 at 5:14 PM, Breakingthewall said:

death = change = life

Old form is constantly dying and that is how life is created.

Edited by AdamR95

6 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Your name perfectly reflects your view on reality, which is very pathetic and sad. 

Created it back when I was into Ramana Maharshi's teachings. Just put a zero in between to signify infinity. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

Created it back when I was into Ramana Maharshi's teachings. Just put a zero in between to signify infinity. Fuck off.

i appreciate every word you ever speak, excellent pointers, thank you x

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

i appreciate every word you ever speak, excellent pointers, thank you x

9 hours ago, The0Self said:

Contemplate and mediate on what makes you say "fuck off" my brother, that's where your core healing is at.

14 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Contemplate and mediate on what makes you say "fuck off" my brother, that's where your core healing is at.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:18 AM, Someone here said:

Maybe he said it because you spoke to him in an aggressive way. now you go to passive aggressive. you remind me of a girlfriend I had???. Don't be so mean 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe he said it because you spoke to him in an aggressive way. now you go to passive aggressive. you remind me of a girlfriend I had???. Don't be so mean 

No, I didn't speak to him in an aggressive way at all, I just showed him where his wounds are and he aggressively responded to them because I have apparently pushed those buttons.

23 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

:( I'm telling on you. You said the F word!