Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

I Know What Death Is

68 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, The0Self said:

:( I'm telling on you. You said the F word!

Your attitude is childish, you are clearly a wounded child who is longing for mother's love.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

1 minute ago, Vladimir said:

Your attitude is childish, you are clearly a wounded child who is longing for mother's love.

See when I was rude in such a way you accused of being a wounded child longing for a mothers love. That's perfectly natural. Saying fuck off is perfectly natural. It is an absolute freedom to tell someone to fuck off while loving them at the same time. Though of course it's not exactly that I love you. There is no different between this and that so I love you by default. Not for who you are, which is seemingly a bit of a prick to my particular character. It's unconditional love all the same.

6 minutes ago, The0Self said:

See when I was rude in such a way you accused of being a wounded child longing for a mothers love. That's perfectly natural. Saying fuck off is perfectly natural. It is an absolute freedom to tell someone to fuck off while loving them at the same time. Though of course it's not exactly that I love you. There is no different between this and that so I love you by default. Not for who you are, which is seemingly a bit of a prick to my particular character. It's unconditional love all the same.

I see your "0 self" and "nothing matters" mentality very clearly. And I am telling you right now IT IS SAD, it is PATHETIC, it is DELUSIONAL, do you understand these words? No you don't, because you think "NOTHING MATTERS", to you it's all just a play of words, where love means hate and good is bad and bad is good. I'm saying this PARADIGM where you are stuck at this time is the biggest delusion a person can be on their spiritual journey, and THAT is where you are at this time :) You are confused and you are lost and you are wounded, you have not "figured out the wisdom of spirituality", you have fallen into just another trap. 

1 minute ago, Vladimir said:

I see your "0 self" and "nothing matters" mentality very clearly. And I am telling you right now IT IS SAD, it is PATHETIC, it is DELUSIONAL, do you understand these words? No you don't, because you think "NOTHING MATTERS", to you it's all just a play of words, where love means hate and good is bad and bad is good. I'm saying this PARADIGM where you are stuck at this time is the biggest delusion a person can be on their spiritual journey, and THAT is where you are at this time :) You are confused and you are lost and you are wounded, you have not "figured out the wisdom of spirituality", you have fallen into just another trap. 

I don't think nothing matters. It's just that things mattering doesn't matter. I have absolutely no wisdom. I lost all of it, and I tried very hard to hold onto it. I never wanted this, and yet it's totally everything that was wanted.

Appreciate your response. :x

Fuck off (joking!)

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I don't think nothing matters. It's just that things mattering doesn't matter. I have absolutely no wisdom. I lost all of it, and I tried very hard to hold onto it. I never wanted this, and yet it's totally everything that was wanted.

Appreciate your response. :x

Fuck off (joking!)

This isn't going anywhere, let's just leave it at that.

On 9/2/2021 at 0:23 PM, Vladimir said:

Death is the Devil

Death is Hell

Death is Separation

Death is the source of all fear, suffering and evil

Should have been obvious.....Death is the opposite of life

Voila!

Death and Life/Love are 2 sides of the same coin.  Awakening is all about dissolving and thus living the separate self so much that it dissolves into Love. The enlightened state both and neither dead nor alive.  That which is prior to God Consciousness and God Consciousness are experienced simultaneously.  2 of the most painful shifts on the path are the shift from ego to Being/Self/Love/God, then from Being to Non-Being.  Ramana himself experienced 2 deaths.  Death of self and then death of "Soul".  This is what it was.  Too many people on the path deny death, so they're stuck in Being without realizing both emptiness and Infinity, your Realization is not complete. It is the merging and transcendence of both Being and Non-Being that gives rise to full awakening.  When the "Arahat" merges with the "Bodhisattva" you get "Buddhahood". Your True Nature is revealed. 

On 9/10/2021 at 2:46 AM, Fearey said:

Well you'd certainly be inclined to think that, from a stage blue vantage point. You're basically scared shitless of something that cannot happen to you.

Think that? I don't think it, I know it.