Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danton

Not ready for 5 meo-dmt.

42 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

@RMQualtrough  All of you who've taken 5MeO know what I'm talking about - the existential terror that crushes you completely. Without breaking through, the mind is left confused and potentially fractured in an unhealthy way. 

Yeah, It's jarring at first. But, if you can get comfortable at accepting the love and the infinity it's great.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 9/1/2021 at 0:54 PM, Breakingthewall said:

Not agree. If you wake up, wake up, it doesn't matter if it's 1 minute, doing psychedelics, walking down the street or watching a movie. a question: have you done 5meo? because it is not the same as lsd at all. Both are called psychedelic , but no more 

Haven't done DMT, so idk, if it makes you god. Great. But you still come down, the high wears off, and you're no more enlightened than before you went to that place.

I've done Salvia which by all accounts is the strangest psychedelic in the universe. I haven't heard DMT users getting stuck in an alternate dimension for what seems like years, but I've heard of trips like that on Salvia. And having experienced it yeah. It's no joke. I've had an experience of so called "god consciousness" on Salvia, I know what Leo and the rest of you are talking about very, very well. But I also know everyone that doesn't admit that you forget 99.999999% of the experience after you come down is fooling themselves. All you bring back is glimpses, actually even worse than a dream. This ain't enlightenment, this is confusion and maya.

13 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Haven't done DMT, so idk, if it makes you god.

I haven't heard DMT users getting stuck in an alternate dimension for what seems like years

I know what Leo and the rest of you are talking about very, very well. 

I doubt that you know that nearly as well as you make yourself believe. You don't know what is possible. Even if you tripped 100 times, that doesn't in the least mean you know the possibility spectrum of what these substances make possible. I certainly don't know, and I've tripped a lot in the last 4-5 years.

There's this simplistic arrogance in people who are defending the standpoint that psychedelics "are not helping you advance spiritually", of actually believing tripping once or a few times makes you an authority on the subject, as if you knew it all just by dipping your toes in the water. As if by reading the introduction or first chapter of a book makes you knowledgeable about its whole content. It's so obviously grasping for a strong opinion. I'm telling you: I've experienced lasting effects first-hand, the most mind-boggling insights that shaped my life afterwards, and I'm a bloody beginner on this journey. There's so much more to come and there are hardly any pioneers in this work.

Tripping does not equal tripping in a contemplative manner - tripping a few times, even in that contemplative manner, does not equal doing so methodically, strategically over many years. If you want a taste of what's possible, read "LSD and the Mind of the Universe".

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@impulse9 It is not like this! the point is that you meditate every day and you reach a point where you realize that there is no i, that everything you give meaning to is nothing, an imaginary movie, ok? It does not matter to be a homeless than a winner. Seeing this is not too difficult. but this is not enlightenment. you know what it is not, but what it is does not manifest itself, there is a barrier that is not broken. it happens to some, like buddha, etc, but it's not common at all.  there are people who think that the realization of not me is enlightenment. there is nothing, blah blah. but obviously there is more. 5meo can break the last unconscious layers of the ego and open you to infinity. the word is infinite, unfathomable. When that manifests there is no doubt, it does not matter if it is with 5meo than meditating, but it seems that this happens more frequently with 5meo.

If this happens you will say: the prodigal son has returned. the glass has been filled. No doubt. then that happens and you return to normality, you do not become Jesus walking in the water, but if you have realized it while meditating, the same thing happens. You fall back on the ego, but you have already seen.

also there is another utility of the 5meo. If you don't get to that point but the ego partially dissolves and rebuilds itself, you will see what the ego is. you will forget it. you will see it again, and so .... it is a job and 5meo is a tool, it's a substance that dissolves your ego, no more. the goal is total liberation, 5meo is not going to do that for you, but it's a huge gift

Edited by Breakingthewall

Just now, peanutspathtotruth said:

I doubt that you know that nearly as well as you make yourself believe. You don't know what is possible. Even if you tripped 100 times, that doesn't in the least mean you know the possibility spectrum of what these substances make possible. I certainly don't know, and I've tripped a lot in the last 4-5 years.

Try three strong hits of 80x Salvia and let me know if you want anything stronger to exist.

Just now, peanutspathtotruth said:

There's this simplistic arrogance in people who are defending the standpoint that psychedelics "are not helping you advance spiritually", of actually believing tripping once or a few times makes you an authority on the subject, as if you knew it all just by dipping your toes in the water. As if by reading the introduction or first chapter of a book makes you knowledgeable about its whole content. It's so obviously grasping for a strong opinion. I'm telling you: I've experienced lasting effects first-hand, the most mind-boggling insights that shaped my life afterwards, and I'm a bloody beginner in this journey. There's so much more to come and there are hardly any pioneers in this work.

There's also arrogance in believing these are some kind of cheat codes that will get you enlightened. Funny how you only see one side. I started my psychedelic journey in the hopes that I would figure out what all those masters are saying and well, I have figured out what they are saying, but I'm not living it. I claim that psychedelics is something that one should overcome, rather than embrace on one's spiritual journey.

3 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Tripping does not equal tripping in a contemplative manner - tripping a few times, even in that contemplative manner, does not equal doing so methodically, strategically over many years. If you want a taste of what's possible, read "LSD and the Mind of the Universe".

I'm just going to reiterate the point that compared to Salvia most other stuff is a toy. I did heroic mushroom doses and while they were insane experiences, they're still far below what Salvia can do, not even in the same universe. I've been to the far reaches of the Bardo. DMT can't be all that different. It just can't because it's same damn place. It's the place you can't talk about, LOL.

@Breakingthewall I just don't believe that this is a way to enlightenment, that's all. I've seen plenty psychonauts go down the spiritual route and nothing good ever came of it. The only way you can even remotely contextualize these experiences is if you're already a (very) spiritually advanced person. In which case why take a substance, you can simply meditate and achieve the same. If you think you can't achieve the same on your own, well, you have more to learn.

15 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I just don't believe that this is a way to enlightenment, that's all

Of course there is the traditional way. dissolve your ego naturally. Go away completely from the world, renounce everything, reach a state in which you are told that you are going to be crucified or that you have won the lottery, for you it's the same, completely undo the identification with your body, get away from society, meditate years with passion without any results . then perhaps, and only perhaps, after heroic years and heroic faith, the doors of perception will open. it really is more epic, but having 5meo ... unnecessary. Well sure it's more complete the traditional way, but who is going to follow that path? 

Edited by Breakingthewall

17 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

you can simply meditate and achieve the same. If you think you can't achieve the same on your own, well, you have more to learn.

I think you are right, of course it's possible, but extremely difficult. Extremely in a level that you understand only after do 5meo, at least it's my perception

and one last question. If you've done 80x salvia, which is something that, after having done 10x, I wouldn't even do it for $ 5000 ... why don't you try friendly 5meo and leave your doubts?

25 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Try three strong hits of 80x Salvia and let me know if you want anything stronger to exist.

28 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I'm just going to reiterate the point that compared to Salvia most other stuff is a toy.

Where is the relevance of that? Who said that the stronger the experience the better? Again, you think because you had a grand experience that you now know the whole range (all salvia experiences, all psychedelic experience), you don't.

26 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

There's also arrogance in believing these are some kind of cheat codes that will get you enlightened.

Yes, that would be deluded, too, but this is not my position.

30 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

I've been to the far reaches of the Bardo. 

A glimpse won't get you anywhere (in which case you're right, it doesn't hep), but repeated glimpses, combined with purification, contemplation and utter surrender, deepen and deepen and deepen and imbue your being in more consciousness. Thinking that this doesn't aid the awakening process in any way is simple ignorance and lack of experience of said journey.

33 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

DMT can't be all that different. It just can't because it's same damn place. It's the place you can't talk about, LOL.

That "place" has infinite facets, infinite depth, you never cease deepening your realization of it. That's what makes psychedelics powerful, they can get you extremely deep the longer you work with them maturely. 

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and one last question. If you've done 80x salvia, which is something that, after having done 10x, I wouldn't even do it for $ 5000 ... why don't you try friendly 5meo and leave your doubts?

Because I've seen all I wanted to see.

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think you are right, of course it's possible, but extremely difficult. Extremely in a level that you understand only after do 5meo, at least it's my perception

It's hard because our culture is so good at training us for it to be hard. If our culture trained us for it to be easy it would be as natural as drinking water in the morning. Kids can easily open to this dimension since they haven't received the mass amount of programming yet. I remember having profound psychedelic-like experiences as a kid. I suspect most kids have these experiences, they're just suppressed and forgotten.

11 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

repeated glimpses, combined with purification, contemplation and utter surrender, deepen and deepen and deepen and imbue your being in more

Nice loop. ;) I'm sure you can't go mad that way at all.

2 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Nice loop. ;) I'm sure you can't go mad that way at all.

Of course you can, that's why I said maturity and responsibility are crucial. 

5 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

It's hard because our culture is so good at training us for it to be hard

It's hard in any culture. The ego is a survival software, and it becomes strong in any culture. all cultures are meant to survive. they are ego.

4 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Of course you can, that's why I said maturity and responsibility are crucial. 

That certainly helps. Personally I think psychedelics are extraordinary and profound tools, but they are still tools at the end of the day. And they're not really even tools for enlightenment, they're tools for softening the ego and tools for inner exploration. Enlightenment is so radical that it transcends even the need for any tools.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's hard in any culture. The ego is a survival software, and it becomes strong in any culture. all cultures are meant to survive. they are ego.

Perhaps it is culture itself that sets up the boundaries to begin with. Animals certainly seem to be in a kind of perpetual state of enlightenment. And as I said, you can access these dimensions easily as a kid. At least I could. And I don't believe I'm any special in that regard.

6 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

That certainly helps. Personally I think psychedelics are extraordinary and profound tools, but they are still tools at the end of the day. 

I agree!

6 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

And they're not really even tools for enlightenment, they're tools for softening the ego and tools for inner exploration. 

I'd say they effectively can get you into extremely high states of consciousness, which fosters purification, insight, and an understanding of where consciousness is headed in its overall tendency to develop itself ever more self-aware.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

2 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Perhaps it is culture itself that sets up the boundaries to begin with. Animals certainly seem to be in a kind of perpetual state of enlightenment. And as I said, you can access these dimensions easily as a kid. At least I could. And I don't believe I'm any special in that regard.

When you are a child your ego is extremely weak, the pure joy of the present is your nature, but as you grow older the ego becomes strong. there are genetic programming that make this inevitable, the tribe must survive, it does not matter anything else, as something as irrelevant as the happiness of the individual. animals have a very simple ego, hunger, cold, reproduction ... the rest of the time, they simply are, in the garden of Eden, empty, just being. what we try, prisoners of the madness of the ego. a twisted and difficult game, interesting

2 hours ago, impulse9 said:

There's also arrogance in believing these are some kind of cheat codes that will get you enlightened. Funny how you only see one side. I started my psychedelic journey in the hopes that I would figure out what all those masters are saying and well, I have figured out what they are saying, but I'm not living it. I claim that psychedelics is something that one should overcome, rather than embrace on one's spiritual journey.

I'm just going to reiterate the point that compared to Salvia most other stuff is a toy. I did heroic mushroom doses and while they were insane experiences, they're still far below what Salvia can do, not even in the same universe. I've been to the far reaches of the Bardo. DMT can't be all that different. It just can't because it's same damn place. It's the place you can't talk about, LOL.

Salvia is dramatically different from DMT. I've used both extensively. There is comparability but moreso in how the substances just rape you and rocket you away. Salvia is weird but more abstract, DMT is just WEIRD in all caps.

I find DMT far more traumatic and frightening. DMT feels menacing to me.

I think I'd rather hit Salvia extract than enter a hard DMT trip.

Honestly, psychedelics like 5meodmt require a lot of maturity. People going slow is best. 

There is nothing to prove here, other than being safe and happy with people you love.

The thing is, 5meodmt show you infinity and goodness. But, to bring that back into our dualistic reality is a challenge. I think anyone pursuing this deserves a lot of respect. 

I give my hat to those who take that plunge. Don't under estimate it, stay grounded and be careful.

Don't get cocky, take proper protocol! 

And, I personally don't think tripping alone is wise. Though, some people may find that useful.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just take half tab of LSD (75ug) and cautiously try to tap in the sea if infinite conciousness, in my experience you can do that without loosing your mind on the "ego death"

I am wondering if one of the biggest dangers of 5meodmt is actually the feeling of infinity! or being invincible when you aren't.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"