Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevegan928

I'm Gonna Fuck The Ego Out Of You

11 posts in this topic

since getting into personal development i constantly have been finding myself daydreaming, visualizing, and/or fantasizing about the Self-Actualized Life™ 

part of that life is obviously going to include intimate relationships and of course sex. i'm 19 so yeah i think about fucking some imaginary soul mate a lot and @Leo Gura's video on how to have amazing sex got me thinking about it in a way more in depth way than i ever have before. so much so that i constantly wonder if it's possible to design a life purpose around sex. like i imagine myself getting good with women, then mastering sex and relationships and then writing books on sex. but that seems like a shallow life purpose. 

so what about this?

i become hella enlightened 

i develop psychic abilities

i get really good at sex

i study tantra sex practices/principles

i buy an van or RV 

then i travel the US using my psychic abilities to attract women in desperate need of some rough, passionate, intimate enlightenment experiences. she feels compelled to ride along with me because of my magnetic charm and spiritually purified piece.

she is now under an apprenticeship and doesn't even now it (the less she knows about enlightenment the better)

give her deep tissue massages and take her to get reiki done as well as hypnotherapy for the sake of spiritual purification 

i slowly introduce her to meditation and self-inquiry

after a few months of all this if she isn't fully liberated yet i'll introduce her to 5meo and blastoff 

now onto the next one 

what do all y'all fellow actualizers think? it's 100% surely not an egoic, testosterone fueled life purpose. it needs a bit of refining but i think this is a decent outline. 

11 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

like i imagine myself getting good with women, then mastering sex

Sex is a door to superconsciousness , sexuality is not. 

You will probably lose that interest as you raise your consciousness. Sexuality isn't wrong, but there are higher consciousness values. Right now you are likely unable to see past the ego smog, so your vision is distorted. I think you're lying to yourself.

But hey, I could be wrong. Go ahead and pursue enlightenment and see if it's what you still want. I doubt it will be.

Lol text this to RSD Tyler. He will drive your van and do enlightened 3somes!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@stevegan928 Life purpose is not about pursuing what YOU want for your life. It's creative contribution for the benefit of the world mixed with your own personal life passions. Generally speaking, sex on its own does not benefit the world especially in consciousness territory. You're going to have to aim for much higher goals.

4 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

sex on its own does not benefit the world especially in consciousness territory

bend over 

you don't need psychic abilities to attract women, that's sounds a little rapey

other than that it sounds good. go for it. 

@Arman the psychic abilities are to make sure i don't attract a girl who'll be close minded and just get emotionally attached. the whole thing was tongue in cheek even though it is a real fantasy that i've had. @username is most likely right but i hope not. i hope i become enlightened and get a calling from my higher self to enlighten the world with my dick.   

Just now, stevegan928 said:

i hope i become enlightened and get a calling from my higher self to enlighten the world with my dick.   

you and I both, brother

you and I both 

@stevegan928 it's not about become something else or doing other stuff. it's about knowing what you are while you're doing anything at all.

if you're trying to be special, sorry... you're still going to be suffering in trouble with your pride. enlightenment, attaining nirvana, means being at peace beyond your sexual or any other ego driven impulses.

unborn Truth