BipolarGrowth

I’ve achieved my highest imaginable life purpose for realistic human goals

26 posts in this topic

@BipolarGrowth  Feels manic. You maniac, love ya.

I’d like to make money, but I’m so content with actually doing this that I am just living off credit cards. Before you bitch about overspending, you probably aren’t that competent in the manipulation of money if you have a debt problem ideologically. Also, nothing belongs to any self ever, and you can remain directly conscious of that more-or-less for the rest of your life.

It is imagined that what is communicated is disregarding survival. You are insane in letting go survival.

Though, there's the possibility of pretending to be insane and live radiantly with no survival when in fact it is still fooling yourself to be alive and be some-body.

@Nahm ?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

21 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I feel great, and this is what makes me feel good. Your advice is obsolete for this level of awakening. 

Levels of awakening is a defense of the ego. A claiming, “I achieved, obtained, acquired this level - which is higher than you’s”.  An insistence on reality being what you know, while this is not accurate. An ultimate “I’m right”, which is just thought attachment. I don’t think you mean to, but if you persist in teaching while you’re still entertaining levels etc, you’re going to inadvertently mislead. You can say this feels great, but that’s creating karma to be cleaned & purify later. The intention might very well be for those you teach to know truth, but you’d actually be reinforcing seeking / state chasing, as if your students need to do or be x, y or z. Keep the focus inward on your path. When the outward of teaching occurs, it will be effortless & natural, free of influence of egoic ambitions, and projections of conceived / contrived defenses. Notice the pendulum swinging this way & that on that matter, and allow the peace & love of equanimity for yourself. Wrestling the ox yourself is not the time to teach. The pendulum will ‘say’ this is not at all about ambition, notoriety, money, self image, etc. The path is very tricky this way, as that is precisely what it’s (currently) about. Better to see sooner than later, as the fallout, the karma, is intrinsic, not avoidable or story-it-away-able. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 8/26/2021 at 8:53 AM, BipolarGrowth said:

I feel great, and this is what makes me feel good. Your advice is obsolete for this level of awakening. 

There aren't levels of awakening in the end bro. Only levels of ego development.

All these people having non dual glimpses and boom we got ourselves an enlightened master...

Yes awakening is very special and will not happen to most people...

Maybe In india you would be celebrated as i'd imagine you'd want.

But here in the west? Guess what your awakening means nothing! You still gotta survive and make money. You gotta get a job. Just like the rest of us.