roopepa

What does vibration mean in spiritual context?

18 posts in this topic

So many people refer to vibration. "The universe is vibration, we are vibrational beings, we can raise our vibration" etc.

I understand that for example sound and light are vibrations, in a physical materialist context. But I do not understand why for example, my direct awareness appearing as colour, sound, emotion or thought is often called vibration, as these things don't seem to be happening in a space where a thing could vibrate. Get what I mean? It seems that in this context vibration must mean something else than a certain type of movement. I don't sense anything I would call "movement" or "vibration" when I experience a thought or an emotion.

This is especially clear when someone says "the universe is vibration", because then space and time would be the vibration itself.

So what exactly is meant by vibration?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Current state of consciousnesses is referred as vibration. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

I think this is happening on a subconscious level. I researched that there is a chain of thoughts that would "vibrate" throughout your body. It could just be a mental or emotional state. Have you heard so many hippies referring to the Law of Attraction? I think it's better called as the Law of Thinking and Doing for your vibration to take into effect. Maybe it shouldn't be called that if you receive opportunities you otherwise would not have had. You can kind of tell the difference between receiving opportunities and not noticing them in the first place based on your longing for it and then changing that mindset for abundance. You just know what is there in your life and what isn't.

@Goldzilla That's the first thing that came into my mind actually. It's kind of rare to see our posts get posted at a similar time.

Now that I think about it, I think that affirmations are a temporary solution while raising your vibration would be a permanent solution (through Leo's other practices). Leo said to meditate for at least an hour a day for the rest of your life probably because your baseline level of consciousness is the permanent solution relative to your old baseline level of consciousness. I prefer to keep my affirmations private, I know that they're phycological, and I keep fooling myself thinking that I'm done with that affirmation. Think about it, it's very difficult to compress a lot of affirmations within 5 minutes and extending it might take up a lot of time and energy. I think I asked about permanent and temporary solutions for the TOE interview so I predict that Leo's answer will be related to your topic.   

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to mention the TOE interview and make a prediction.

Raising your vibration means raising your state of consciousness, but also your mood -- particularly gratitude.

Additionally to the above comments, when one sufficiently trains the mind to access high states of mindfulness our perceptive experience starts to break apart into spacious flow, which could also be described as vibratory. Quite literally, as one deeply pays attention to experience, experience is perceived as energetic, vibratory, spacious, fluid, paper-thin, pixel like, rapidly transient. 

Affirmations are not temporary if we identiy with the brains and the totallity of thought of God. Even without speaking nor chatter mind, by Will to be in a certain way is an affirmation by itsels at a thought level. 

Singer

14™

On 8/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, Goldzilla said:

Affirmations are not temporary if we identify with the brains and the totality of thought of God. Even without speaking nor chatter mind, by Will to be in a certain way is an affirmation by itself at a thought level. 

Why should we identify with the brains if that might not be our existential nature? Why would an affirmation be at a thought level by Will if the point of the affirmation is to go at a subconscious level?

vibration means your state of being.

the more you feel happy and bliss, the more higher.

the more you feel lower emotions like stress, fear or things like that, the lower your vibration! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Vibration - movement between here and there. At high Vibration here is there.

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@roopepa

Space is just vibration too. 

SpaceTime vibrates also, depending on the perspective of who or wich is looking the faster or slower the rate. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla @AndylizedAAY @The0Self @hamedsf @Nahm 

You guys misunderstood what I was asking.

I get that the 'state of being' or 'emotion' is called vibration, but what exactly is that vibration? Why are they not just called 'state of being' or 'emotion' then?

/\/\/\/\/\  <---- what is the "up" and the "down"? If that right there was a feeling of anger, what would that vibration be 'made of'?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa

Pretty sure I got what you’re saying. It’s not just “called vibration”, it is vibration. What is vibration… vibration. What is vibrating… well, it’s not this ‘other being’. Vibration doesn’t per se have up & down, it seems to. Those are thoughts about vibration, which are of course ‘themselves’, vibration. This is the basis of the first video I made. Link’s below if you’re interested. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, roopepa said:

/\/\/\/\/\  <---- what is the "up" and the "down"? If that right there was a feeling of anger, what would that vibration be 'made of'?

Arising and passing of meaningless chaos, glommed together by imagination, appearing as gratitude; joy; etc.

8 hours ago, roopepa said:

look, we're no different than an atom. our state of spiritual vibration is directly related to our emotions. 

the more we're in a good state of being for the lack of better word, our frequency is in coherent state.

but bad feelings tend to have incoherent and low vibrational patterns which create chaos as a result. that's why various types of diseases and cancers are manifested after feeling a pile of bad emotions in the long run.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"