KennedyCarter

Men Don’t Love Women Like You

29 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura hahaha it’s the complete opposite of that. It’s about how when women try to be what they think men want, it actually backfires and they get used by men. Take it from someone who read it 3 times. It’s about killing your needy ego for a man, and embracing truth. He talks about consciousness and tells you that you are god, Goddess Consciousness ?

Edited by KennedyCarter

@Tangerinedream I’m glad you’re enjoying it. It seems the people who haven’t read it are the most critical of it, because they don’t understand it.

7 hours ago, Tangerinedream said:

The point is that most girls don’t know if they are a placeholder. They should move on is what they should do not try and win him.  That’s the message. 

Basically teaching women how to vet guys properly and not just blindly follow them so they can avoid getting with the wrong ppl. Which girls don’t get taught. 

Okay then. Touche

I was mostly being cheeky.

If the book helps you, great.

I have a book in my book reviews list that actually talks about similar things for women. He's Just Not That Into You.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I can smell gender wars heating up in this room! 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

This book is a money grab. I read it although I'm not a woman. These authors are like bloodsuckers. They smell fear in women and exploit their fears so they can sell their snake oil.

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, Medhansh said:

Really. You have got to be extremely dumb to be falling for this kind of shit.

LOL, did you guys even read the science for binaural beats? It is not a magic pill but it does have its uses. It is used for enlightenment or/and EMDR sessions to condition the brain waves of the brain. Joe Dispenza has some good books on the subject.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Ye binural beats are legit

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback