KennedyCarter

Is God a woman?

18 posts in this topic

I’ve been thinking about this and would like some feedback.

We all came from a woman and a woman’s body provides our first food to sustain life on this planet. Also how the sperm swims to the egg, it wants to be reunited with its source.

If life is about  coming together and splitting apart. Then maybe men split apart from women for us to come together again. 

In types of religion they teach that women are created for men. But maybe it’s the other way around. Men were created for women by women.

please be respectful. I do love my mennnn ?

Xoxo KennedyCarter 

God is a Man. Not in the sense of male. In the sense of Thought. Sexless. 

Singer

14™

One good explanation will be that of Ramtha:

"The term God is sexless. It means supreme intelligence.
Those who do not understand the term Isness need to know the word Father. Those who do not understand supreme intelligence need to know the word God." 

Singer

14™

@Gabith God is everything and nothing; infinite. So technically God is a man and woman, but to limit God to that is foolish. God is no more a man than it is seafood and no more seafood than it is the sky, etc etc.

4 minutes ago, mw711 said:

@Goldzilla You dunno what God is lmao

You don't know what i know or not. Namaste. 

Singer

14™

Man and Women where created looooooooooooooong after God contemplated  himself. We have gender in the planet, that is something new, in terms of evolution. 

Edited by Goldzilla

Singer

14™

@KennedyCarter From the sperm to the ovum, to my phallus to her vagina, to the cosmos which carries us all in her womb, I can see why you'd consider god a woman. You might want to go take a look at the books, The Light of Egypt or The Science of Dogon. 

In terms of illusion people come through women on this planet. In terms of reality, we don't have parents, none of us, we are brothers and sisters (Gods) all of us through the entire history. 

Every one of us decided to be a man or a woman on this planet. 

Singer

14™

God is everything 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@KennedyCarter God does not have a gender , your ego wants to feel good with association of your gender with something higher and thus validate itself . God is much much higher than a concept such as gender or whatever material earthly thing you wanna associate it with 

@Tech36363

10 minutes ago, Tech36363 said:

God is much much higher than a concept such as gender or whatever material earthly thing you wanna associate it with 

Have you heard of the hermetic principles? 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

God is everything 

exactly 

you need to know what you can’t know to actually not know.

“and in the beginning was the word“