Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ferretab

America sending 7,000 troops back to Afghanistan

9 posts in this topic

There are still "hundreds of Americans on the ground" in Afghanistan and there are plans to send thousands more, according to Washington Examiner, White House correspondent Christian Datoc.

"We do know there are hundreds of Americans on the ground in Kabul still and the United States is sending roughly 7,000 troops back to Afghanistan to assist in that evacuation process," he told Sky News Australia.

I'm deeply saddened by the manner in which the Biden administration handled the situation in Afghanistan; they left the country without a concrete plan.

I've seen a recent interview with Mike Pompeo on Fox News, in which he explained that the Trump administration has kept the country relatively safe and that they would have never left Afghanistan in such an un-cautious and reckless manner.

Sean Hannity mentioned that Joe Biden has ignored the advice and the council of top military commanders that served under the strategy of the Trump administration, telling the Biden administration to ensure a safe evacuation by maintaining the necessary number of military troops until the full evacuation is conducted safely.

Trump's advisors unapologetically warned the Biden administration long before this catastrophe has happened.

Why didn't the Biden administration listen? We must get to the bottom of this.

Edited by Ferretab

What's the point?

Whatever happened happened. 

Now it's never getting reversed. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

After death, the doctor.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

What's the point?

Whatever happened happened. 

Now it's never getting reversed. 

because there are thousands of people left in Afghanistan who may be executed for having connections to the US

Just now, Raze said:

because there are thousands of people left in Afghanistan who may be executed for having connections to the US

That I know. I was talking in reference to Afghans. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The troops are for safeguarding Kabul Airport until every ally of USA/NATO is taken out of Afghanistan, including but not limited to the afghans who worked as translators, drivers, hotel managers etc.

5 hours ago, Ferretab said:

We must get to the bottom of this.

I'd like to get to the bottom of why you seriously just linked to Sean Hannity on this forum.

13 minutes ago, aurum said:

I'd like to get to the bottom of why you seriously just linked to Sean Hannity on this forum.

Ignorance, what else?