johnlocke18

Leo, you’re denying criticisms that are true?

265 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Literally if you awakened, we all do..... you're acting insane

That means  you are getting closer to enlightenment.  It will transcend logic 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@wildflower He isn't wrong. God does not need to awaken to itself. It sleep and dreams lives for entertainment. You are that right now. 

The you think the intelligence that is the entire universe... all the complexity you see around you everyday is somehow dumb and can't wake itself up? That to me is the insanity. 

But, you are right. It probably does sound insane depending on your world view. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, undeather said:

Conveying spiritual insights on an internet forum or through any media at all is limited by the nature of our language and mediated through very crude human cognitive processing capabilities. It doesnt matter what you say - people are going to misinterpret it. Thats why direct experiencene is king. 

Now I have been here on this forum since late February 2016 and I have had my fair deal of issues with Leo. I remember many moments where he was obviously wrong about a given topic, but couldnt bring himself to change his point of view. There is a lot of pride and ego in his teachings, and even though he might deny this, it totally comes across that way.

That said, the reason why I still watch his videos is because they are usually very profound and ....true. 
Its rarely the case that I disagree with what he says and thats the point: He did his work - he didnt pull that shit out of his ass. 
Now just from watching some videos from that adeptus guy, he is just nowhere close that level. He has a very basic understanding of things and this directly mirrored in his criticism. 

Love this, something very true to the teachings. There's a reason why we love the guy. 

He's not prone to deceiving himself, Adeptus had some fair points though. Does seem to be misinterpreting the teaching here and there. Doesn't matter if he fully gets the profundity of the teaching or not. It's less about that. He's just calling what he sees and in my opinion it's not all bad and he's bringing up similar things to what you mentioned that honestly I think is quite valid 

Just now, Thought Art said:

@wildflower He isn't wrong. God does not need to awaken to itself. It sleep and dreams lives for entertainment. You are that right now. 

But, you are right. It probably does sound insane depending on your world view. 

No, continually telling other people to awaken to the fact their God, and that they're afraid of absolute Truth is completely insane, because it insinuates and you both have awakened to it.. but you obviously havent. So before you start preaching and advising others, why not take your own advice?

@Thought Art Proof of his delusion? Lol if he proved he actually said it then it’s not a delusion. He didn’t twist anything Leo did claim this stuff and even said he sticks to it. 

Just now, liamnewsom202 said:

Love this, something very true to the teachings. There's a reason why we love the guy. 

He's not prone to deceiving himself, Adeptus had some fair points though. Does seem to be misinterpreting the teaching here and there. Doesn't matter if he fully gets the profundity of the teaching or not. It's less about that. He's just calling what he sees and in my opinion it's not all bad and he's bringing up similar things to what you mentioned that honestly I think is quite valid 

I think so in some way too. I really like Adeptus and he shared a humbling critique, though I personally feel he distorted and attacked Leo and everyone on the forum and doesn't see the work or the people here in the same way I do. 

We are stepping out into the dark, exploring reality. It's what it is. 

◭"89"

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

No, continually telling other people to awaken to the fact their God, and that they're afraid of absolute Truth is completely insane, because it insinuates and you both have awakened to it.. but you obviously havent. So before you start preaching and advising others, why not take your own advice?

Who is pushing what on who now?  Your here and I'm writing about awakening.  If you take offense to that that is completely on you bud

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, wildflower said:

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

That means  you are getting closer to enlightenment.  It will transcend logic 

Nope this means your getting further away from enlightenment and God, every time you respond on this forum, you are not realizing your oneness, and are running from the Truth!! Stop running from the Truth @Inliytened1 can't you see we are all trying to help you??

Just now, wildflower said:

Nope this means your getting further away from enlightenment and God, every time you respond on this forum, you are not realizing your oneness, and are running from the Truth!! Stop running from the Truth @Inliytened1 can't you see we are all trying to help you??

Wow I bet that's something you imagined?  Can oneness really escape itself?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I think so in some way too. I really like Adeptus and he shared a humbling critique, though I personally feel he distorted and attacked Leo and everyone on the forum and doesn't see the work or the people here in the same way I do. 

We are stepping out into the dark, exploring reality. It's what it is. 

Yes he probably did that. 

But what he ended up saying about Leo for a few moments seems to be a very valid critique that could be up for discussion.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Wow I bet that's something you imagined?  Can oneness really escape itself?

You're fighting it and deluding yourself, please face the Truth, you are God, why are you fighting it? We are all projections of your mind, you need to find the strength to face the Truth

@wildflower Just tell them “I’m god” like I did and you can do anything you want with the conversation. They’re contradicting themselves if they disagree lol 

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

You're fighting it and deluding yourself, please face the Truth, you are God, why are you fighting it? We are all projections of your mind, you need to find the strength to face the Truth

I love rolling around in the mud with you guys...gets the blood flowing :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, wildflower said:

I mean, you are literally here awake talking to me right now. Look at your hands. Realizing your God isn't that amazing, it's pretty mundane. It's a recontextualization in part. It's just what has already been the case. Absolute truth is terrifying because we are used to thinking God is somewhere else. I have realized it. Doesn't make you special because, It's already around you all the time. The problem is your mind is trained and caught  in petty dualities and illusion. Which, are only possible because of absolute truth, which is the counterintuitive nature of all this.

We are the truth, each of us having this conversation which I think is really neat and funny.

Even if you are deluded, you exist and the delusion is part of absolute truth. It's just a relative thing happening within truth. Which is why we talk so much about self deception here. 

8 minutes ago, johnlocke18 said:

@Thought Art Proof of his delusion? Lol if he proved he actually said it then it’s not a delusion. He didn’t twist anything Leo did claim this stuff and even said he sticks to it. 

No, he did twist it in my opinion. You just don't see it the way I do. He used editing and his own biased opinion to twist something, like psymposia on martin ball. Hack job. 

He could have raised his points without it being a battle for victory, tearing down someone else ahah I think anyway.

Over Leo's hundreds of trips, he is bound to make errors. Just like when you studying accounting you are bound to make errors. Doesn't mean accounting is false.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@fi1ghtclub Remember you’re god so if you say they’re wrong because you imagined it then they can’t argue lmao 

@Thought Art yeah man, bit of poop flinging here and there lol. Forum could've handled it a bit better. Really what ive been learnign from this whole thing is that there's no one entirely right or wrong side. All about the perspective, and how your looking at it

I mean, you are literally here awake talking to me right now. Look at your hands. Realizing your God isn't that amazing, it's pretty mundane. It's a recontextualization in part. It's just what has already been the case. Absolute truth is terrifying. I have realized it. Doesn't make you special because, It's already around you all the time. The problem is your mind is trained and caught  in petty dualities and illusion. Which, are only possible because of absolute truth, which is the counterintuitive nature of all this.

We are the truth, each of us having this conversation which I think is really neat and funny.

Even if you are deluded, you exist and the delusion is part of absolute truth. It's just a relative thing happening within truth. Which is why we talk so much about self deception here. 

No, he did twist it in my opinion. You just don't see it the way I do. He used editing and his own biased opinion to twist something, like psymposia on martin ball. Hack job. 

He could have raised his points without it being a battle for victory, tearing down someone else ahah I think anyway.

Over Leo's hundreds of trips, he is bound to make errors. Just like when you studying accounting you are bound to make errors. Doesn't mean accounting is false.

No you haven't realized God, you don't understand, when you realize your God properly, you will die and so will the whole universe, but your scared of the Truth, why are you so scared??

I mean, you are literally here awake talking to me right now. Look at your hands.

You cannot open other people's minds

They have to do that for themselves

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, liamnewsom202 said:

@Thought Art yeah man, bit of poop flinging here and there lol. Forum could've handled it a bit better. Really what ive been learnign from this whole thing is that there's no one entirely right or wrong side. All about the perspective, and how your looking at it

Yes, use this to explore how minds work, how we learn in groups and the difficulty consensus creating. Let us be grateful for how our governments and institutions in our social matrix work at all. Let's become grounded leaders and make this world a better place. 

This work is very personal, implicit understanding vs explicit understanding.

When we don't all share the same experiential and epistemological histories, conflicts are bound to happen. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

No you haven't realized God, you don't understand, when you realize your God properly, you will die and so will the whole universe, but your scared of the Truth, why are you so scared??

No, I have. 

Look around you. This is God right now. 

I sense you feel frustrated and scared right now. I don't know,. 

I don't feel scared. I am doing what I enjoy, having these conversation with people I love.  

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"