Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Godishere

Sober enlightenment experience.

20 posts in this topic

So I just watched Leos practical enjoyable meditation video and sat down to meditate for 20 minutes. For reference, I am not very experienced with meditation as I like felt like I would not reach levels of consciousness psychedelics can produce. Also, just pure laziness and ignorance to be honest!

10 minutes in. I am God.

This wasn't a full blown awakening where my jaw was on the floor. Also I want to add, I don't know if I could achieve this if I hadn't had many awakenings on psychedelics in the past. But yes, the idea of death became a fantasy and the room morphed into a fractal of consciousness as if every silhouette was as far and as close to where I imagined my face was.

I realized Death= the end of the dream. I am completely alone as God in my dream. I'm dreaming up the world of form around me - (me) the formless. There is no separation between the ego me and God. I'm playing hide and seek with myself because I'm alone. You are all literally a fantasy within my own mind. You are not conscious as I type these words because I am one, lost in my own dream. 

Anyway, the meditation worked for me. I really liked the concept of focusing on complete surrender and satisfaction. This really opens the doorway for insight. Good luck

4 hours ago, Godishere said:

I'm alone. You are all literally a fantasy within my own mind. You are not conscious as I type these words because I am one, lost in my own dream. 

You're right, we are not conscious. The truth is much funnier. We are consciousness - just like you.

If you think that we are something like unconscious "NPCs" in "your dream", then congratulations, you're deluded and have not yet understood the essential nature of consciousness. 

6 hours ago, Godishere said:

So I just watched Leos practical enjoyable meditation video and sat down to meditate for 20 minutes. For reference, I am not very experienced with meditation as I like felt like I would not reach levels of consciousness psychedelics can produce. Also, just pure laziness and ignorance to be honest!

10 minutes in. I am God.

This wasn't a full blown awakening where my jaw was on the floor. Also I want to add, I don't know if I could achieve this if I hadn't had many awakenings on psychedelics in the past. But yes, the idea of death became a fantasy and the room morphed into a fractal of consciousness as if every silhouette was as far and as close to where I imagined my face was.

I realized Death= the end of the dream. I am completely alone as God in my dream. I'm dreaming up the world of form around me - (me) the formless. There is no separation between the ego me and God. I'm playing hide and seek with myself because I'm alone. You are all literally a fantasy within my own mind. You are not conscious as I type these words because I am one, lost in my own dream. 

Anyway, the meditation worked for me. I really liked the concept of focusing on complete surrender and satisfaction. This really opens the doorway for insight. Good luck

Welcome home

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Godishere said:

10 minutes in. I am God.

It's simple. We all have the same higher self. When people say "oh my higher self" - that is YOU.

This higher self is the real you, which is formless like you mentioned.

You right now are the only instance of consciousness.

But same here, I am imagining you, because I was you in another life.

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

But same here, I am imagining you, because I was you in another life.

There is no time...you ARE him.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Tim R you are not conscious in my direct experience. Yes, I am aware that you are consciousness because you are me and I am you. I'm in your dream and you are in mine. Mine happens to be "on" in God's perspective at what I Imagine in the now . Just as these messages are exchanged and are imagined by you which is me. So yes I am deluded essentially hehe

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

There is no time...you ARE him.

I agree, sorry, communicating these things is hard with dualistic language.

I get what the OP is saying, I agree with him as well. Or should I say, I agree with me.

"I" am imaginary.

Edited by justfortoday

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I agree, sorry, communicating these things is hard with dualistic language.

I get what the OP is saying, I agree with him as well. Or should I say, I agree with me.

"I" am imaginary.

Haha yeah it is.  It's amazing that we don't just give up trying to communicate this stuff.  Maybe it's just our innate sense of self and other  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 well I was discussing this tonight with a friend. I said to her why am I even telling you this, like do I want your approval, what? There's literally nothing you can give me and these are just concepts for you.

I think it just feels good to discuss thoughts and have other finite perspectives.

It feels nice.

1 minute ago, Godishere said:

@Inliytened1 well I was discussing this tonight with a friend. I said to her why am I even telling you this, like do I want your approval, what? There's literally nothing you can give me and these are just concepts for you.

I think it just feels good to discuss thoughts and have other finite perspectives.

It feels nice.

Nailed it :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

You're right, we are not conscious. The truth is much funnier. We are consciousness - just like you.

If you think that we are something like unconscious "NPCs" in "your dream", then congratulations, you're deluded and have not yet understood the essential nature of consciousness. 

Great post, so many people talk in this literal solipsistic paradigm that everyone else are unconscious NPCs in their dream, it's really scary and deluded, and has tons of ethical ramifications.

I hope Leo makes a video about this  I think he needs to make his position on things clear, else he can end up misleading a lot of susceptible people

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

, it's really scary and deluded, and has tons of ethical ramifications.

To the ego yes.   But remember Oneness.  There is only one and there could never have been anything else but One.  Anything else is just Oneness imagining stuff.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

To the ego yes.   But remember Oneness.  There is only one and there could never have been anything else but One.  Anything else is just Oneness imagining stuff.

But we've been around this circular discussion before. Ego exists right now in this relative domain we are all operating and communicating at.

If you want to actualize one-ness go to the Absolute domain.

Otherwise, accept you  exist in the relative and should communicate and behave as such:  try to be kind to others, be selfless, be compassionate, be honest, be genuine and authentic etc etc

4 minutes ago, wildflower said:

But we've been around this circular discussion before. Ego exists right now in this relative domain we are all operating and communicating at.

If you want to actualize one-ness go to the Absolute domain.

Otherwise, accept you  exist in the relative and should communicate and behave as such:  try to be kind to others, be selfless, be compassionate, be honest, be genuine and authentic etc etc

I agree and live by this 100%   but this sub forum is to try and help people to wake up - thus we talk non-duality.  If you are uncomfortable with that fine...but I'm not on here to beat around the bush.   If you want the deepest Truths I will give them to you because afterall, I am you ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I agree and live by this 100%   but this forum is to try and help people to wake up - thus we talk non-duality.  If you are uncomfortable with that fine...but I'm not on here to beat around the bush.   If you want the deepest Truths I will give them to you because afterall, I am you ?

What do you class as 'wake up' , can you give me your definition

4 hours ago, wildflower said:

What do you class as 'wake up' , can you give me your definition

Real You is just being as deep sleep, never born, actually just thoughts or thinking makes you alive or in the world. When you realize this , you are awaken from the dream, while you sleeping. And still sleeping but just dreaming. That why it’s called awakening. 

Let me debunk that. Forget all that and live, what you experienced is a glimpse of awakening from the perspective of the Ego. A real enlightenment experience will never look like a dream or a trip. The dream and the trip is using 1 pixel camera per example, to see reality, it cannot grasp the whole, only the detail, one at a time. 

Singer

14™

@Goldzilla thanks for your verification that my satori was infact not "real". ?

Come on man, really? I'll take any mystical experience I can get it personally. 

13 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Goldzilla thanks for your verification that my satori was infact not "real". ?

Come on man, really? I'll take any mystical experience I can get it personally. 

I did not say it was not real, i only said that the experience is from 1 perspective when we have those kind of experiences. And an enlightenment experience has infinite perspectives, and does not bother with concepts nor to explain "God". 

So, keep going, if you did that sober congrats, unfold that package of mystical experience into real being, tools and unfold the big picture, that is all. 

Singer

14™