Mesopotamian

Mass Targeted Education For Older Generation Is The Solution For 3rd World Countries

22 posts in this topic

I've been following the Actualized.org for a while, and I reached to a conclusion that Leo, and also along with many members believe that Nations like Iraq and Afghanistan should be left alone to decide their fate and to go up the spiral.

For me as an Iraqi, I can't see that happening without intervention of some sort. Iraqi nation can fight and eat the flesh of each other and not move a single step up the spiral, simply because they don't have to!

Moving up the spiral takes efforts, and it doesn't happen naturally everywhere. When the west became a capitalized region, they literally invented capitalism from the ground up, their nation has grown with it.

When the US invaded Japan after WWII, they took control of the education sector and started brainwashing children teaching them the new values of capitalism and democracy.

But what are the chances of transformation happens in Iraq automatically? Probably 0.001, and you might ask why?

Well Iraqi people are happy! so why change? They'll fight, steal, and kill anyone who's unwilling to comply to a system where the riches stays rich, and the poorers stay poor.

Majority are even anti-west. I've conversed with hundreds of people over the internet.  They think that America is an evil country, and they think that the only solution out of their situation is for America to adopt a new moral system that's more humane... And while they are right about this point, they also think that they should live in a bubble, and not making any attempt to work things out until the US is reaches that state. And while the Iraqi officials go to Washington and meet with US officials, ordinary Iraqi citizens can't stand the name 'America', they also hate Israel, and think that America and Israel are one, conspiring on them in all possible means. They think that the American Embassy is a center for aspionage, and they think that it is OK that pro-Iranian militias to "resist" the American presence in Iraq.

These Iraqi people can't grasp the fact that when the US decide to intervene, it happen on a haste, and without through planning, like when America dismantled the Iraqi Army after the invasion, they think that this was deliberately happened just because the US hates Iraq and wants its destruction, while the reality is that it was done on the fly by the American military governor back then. They are living in the victimhood bubble where every decision is done against them, for the sake of their destruction and misery. They can't see anything outside that bubble, not a single Iraqi, not two, but probably 99.9999999 percent of Iraqis think this way.

On the other hand, we have Facebook, a state-of-the-art propaganda machine.  We can teach them not to take things too personal, and that the US is unlikely to adopt a more humane international policy, and that they should not wait for that to happen, instead they should try to make an effort and work with the reality as is.

I've developped this model of brainwashing, and I've been doing it for more than a year now, with great results. What's nice about it is that when I read tens of the comment on any of my articles, I get a clear picture of what's the main theme or idea that my audience is thinking, and in my next article, I start to debunk any fallacies they have, and so on. It is an endless cycle of idea exchange and dialogue.

I think this should be the future for peace-making in the world, because this is how it works:

We have the older generation, and they hold the torch of knowledge and wisdom of any nation, mostly tribal stage-blue people, and they control the rich of a country and decisions, and many of those people have social media accounts, and many of them are educated individuals. When I target the 50+ years old folks, the fathers, the grandfathers of the nation and leak some fresh prespectives, they will start to let go of their dogmas, and that in turn will have a very positive effect on the rest of the nation.

I believe there are two ways to change, from the ground up, and from up to the ground. When Leo is doing these videos, he's probably hoping to see the results in like 40 years to be reflected on the world, but what about if we take the already educated 50+ years of any nation, and just give them enough knowledge to make them pass this bottle neck towards a more open horizon!

Honestly, do you think it can be done this way also?

Edited by Mesopotamian
Modified the title

Be careful what you wish for. Brainwashing is not consciousness nor development, and it creates evil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful what you wish for. Brainwashing is not consciousness nor development, and it creates evil.

Hello Leo!

I believe I wasn't precise with the term 'Brainwashing'. Please forgive my language insufficiency. But you can read what I meant.

I would think that the situation would be similar if you create a sponsored ad campaign for one of your Insight blogs about an urgent issue targeting the red states citizens, say age 40+, the ones who already established their life, and are living mostly to embody and defend their values and dogmas. Then a conversation is on, where you can make them notice what's hidden by their blind spots, and the suffering that can result out of that.

For me, I have to do this, because I think it is easier and better for my survival purposes to help the old generation understand, which will be reflected instantly on the ground, than say teaching 15 years old kids. I can't afford the latter.

Edited by Mesopotamian

Or letting go of hippy dreams.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Or letting go of hippy dreams.

Once upon a time, making an aeroplane or flying was considered a hippy dream. 

Eureka! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Once upon a time, making an aeroplane or flying was considered a hippy dream.

No. It was considered just a dream, no hippies involved.

Just now, Gesundheit2 said:

A dream is a dream. Hippy or not. Learn to dream. And don't hate hippies. They don't do shit to you. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Gesundheit2 said:

It's not a dream, it is tapping and conversing with the collective ego. If you plant a seed of ideas in a smaller percentage of a population, I believe this will do miracles.

1 minute ago, Mesopotamian said:

It's not a dream, it is tapping and conversing with the collective ego. If you plant a seed of ideas in a smaller percentage of a population, I believe this will do miracles.

That's especially false with older generations, but don't let me inhibit you. Go on, follow your inspiration.

@Mesopotamian What you ought to mean is simply high-quality education. In which case I would agree and support that. We need huge investments in high quality education all over the world. But at home. Our education system is shit.

But it's not gonna happen, so don't hold your breath.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mesopotamian What you ought to mean is simply high-quality education. In which case I would agree and support that. We need huge investments in high quality education all over the world. But at home. Our education system is shit.

But it's not gonna happen, so don't hold your breath.

I know you are an advocate for higher quality education, but i didn't mean that. But rather to target current groups of influence with a dialogue. Like in Iraq, I am targeting the male senior citizens age 50+ directly on Facebook within key provinces.

I think in any given group of influence, there are the intellectual leaders in one hand, and those who copy them on the other. But probably the actual influencers of a group and the source of its coherence are not those at the higher positions, but rather some ordinary folks hiding within the group itself  disguised as  flowers.  They are sort of like pillars for the group and post of is collective ego. They are fully aware of their important role, and willing to defend the idiology intellectually when needed. They don't show themselves all the time, but rather let the puppets, the group leader and his assistants, and the copy army lead the show. 

If only we can target those and challenge them to step in to a debate. Cuz after all, the coherence of a group depends on overall sense of righteousness perpetuated by a small percentage of its followers in my opinion.

Targeted advertising works here! I can target any group of senior citizens with series of articles which help them see ab newer perspective, and allow them to engage with a debate with me in the comment section, where it becomes my playground. 

After I answer 100 comments, i get a sense of direction of what's needed to be written in my next article. I address the top five mental blocks that my audience have, and the cycle repeats itself until i am able to put off any fire that was perpetuated by lack of better understanding.

3rd World Countries are 3rd World Countries by intention. 

the intention holders are those who don't wanna see the eastern world (especially middle east) to progress 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

You can't educate older generation. They already figure out everything. Children of the "elite" is the way to go for education. City like ancient Athens fall short on education and they put education above many things. People need to witness tragedy from first hand. Once they grasp tragedy they can call whats known and unknown. By the way essence of tragedy is not knowing. So they can see causes without blaming someone. Therefore they can get understanding and dismiss their ideas of faith or hope. But then again for a "3rd world country" this would require a big cataclysmic event. Anyways that's my mumble opinion and one should seek to educate himself.

12 hours ago, hamedsf said:

3rd World Countries are 3rd World Countries by intention. 

the intention holders are those who don't wanna see the eastern world (especially middle east) to progress 

Lol.

I don't even know where to start with this.

11 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

You can't educate older generation. They already figure out everything

There's a time when these old folks have been exposed to many sources which give false information, for example, here in the Arab speaking countries, with majority of old generation isn't fluent in English, they always count on the mainstream media, a small percantage of population who controls the narriative, they translate what they want, and attach their opinions. It has became a broader industry here to try to interpret the motives of western countries. Millions of man hours for example has been spent on trying to find the motives behind every decision that's made in Iraq, example. the decision to dismantle the old Iraqi aarmy. While the truth is simple: The west, including US doesn't put much care in trying to come up with decisions in the context of dealing with small nations.

Imagine a typical Iraqi 50 eyars old man who is not familiar with the above facts, but for lsitening to thouseands of hours of bullshit analysis, ha has developed unmached hatred to the west. He passes it to the newer generation, and make sure that the education system in place doesn't speak any good about the Americans.

11 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

By the way essence of tragedy is not knowing. So they can see causes without blaming someone. Therefore they can get understanding and dismiss their ideas of faith or hope. But then again for a "3rd world country" this would require a big cataclysmic event.

I totally agree, I've seen this happen in my life many time, and made me priotiries educating myself. But on the big scale of things, I think it worth trying to try educate the masses. Capitalism and other systems are constantly trying to brainwash the masses.

19 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Takes two hands to clap buddy. UAE/Saudi/Qatar/Bahrain are filthy rich, don't forget.

15 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

But then again for a "3rd world country" this would require a big cataclysmic event. Anyways that's my mumble opinion and one should seek to educate himself.

+1

1 hour ago, Enlighten said:

Takes two hands to clap buddy. UAE/Saudi/Qatar/Bahrain are filthy rich, don't forget.

Their government are excellent at obeying like a donkey. exploitative colonial countries drink their oil like daily coffee. 

18 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Their government are excellent at obeying like a donkey. exploitative colonial countries drink their oil like daily coffee. 

They get paid for the oil, and quite enough meanwhile keeping their social structures intact. Why are you so butthurt about the gulf countries? They are the healthiest ones in the middle east concerning spiral dynamics stages.

I get that people living in europe, especially who immigrated to europe from arab world or Turkey, question as to why their former countries aren't as developed as Europe. Well they can't be cause they're too immersed in themselves and their utopian past civilizations, much like Trump-America is. 

Make America great again. Replace America with somethings and you get Erdogan, Raisi, Modi fanboys who are living in a dream about their past.

Time to get rid of past. Be like China, Eat pork. ;)

Edited by Enlighten

23 hours ago, Enlighten said:

They get paid for the oil, and quite enough meanwhile keeping their social structures intact. Why are you so butthurt about the gulf countries? They are the healthiest ones in the middle east concerning spiral dynamics stages.

I get that people living in europe, especially who immigrated to europe from arab world or Turkey, question as to why their former countries aren't as developed as Europe. Well they can't be cause they're too immersed in themselves and their utopian past civilizations, much like Trump-America is. 

Make America great again. Replace America with somethings and you get Erdogan, Raisi, Modi fanboys who are living in a dream about their past.

Time to get rid of past. Be like China, Eat pork. ;)

you do consider a respectful manner if you wanna talk to me ever again!

I didn't say erdogan or raisi are the best of the bests. 

what I mean exactly is that there are a few nosy countries in the world that are trying to force every country to give 'em some commission or else that country will be destructed subtly for sure.