Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The0Self

Bentinho Massaro

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

It’s just his mirroring style, if anything. He wears totally random stuff that completely doesn’t even seem that way though...Watch more and you’d probably catch on.

If there are even any highly conscious beings on earth at all (questionable, relatively, considering the infinite nature of consciousness), then he is among the top. My strong intuition is that if you can’t recognize that, then you’re getting caught up in your expectations of how a “guru” should act. For instance, most can intuitively recognize Rupert Spira to be highly conscious, but less can recognize Leo as such, even though Leo has probably actually explored and developed further than Rupert Spira, even despite his younger age.

Essentially, Leo is too highly conscious to be recognized as such by many normies and relatively spiritually developed people alike. Bentinho is the same way, but perhaps even more so, at least partially because he has built his baseline almost entirely without psychedelics. Bentinho Massaro feels to be on the same relative vibrational level as Adyashanti, Nahm, and Frank Yang, for reference.

This is simply an interpretation, of course.

Noted. In all fairness I don't really know. Just a gut feeling I have from the limited amount of content i've seen of his. I may spend some more time listening to his teachings. Although these days I don't really absorb too much spiritual content, except for the odd video. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@The0Self It seems to me that you're measuring someone based on the information he's saying. Or more accurately, I suspect you might be measuring (at least to some degree) based on how deep you interpret his explanations of what life is are. To me, that's a big no, and not at all what I'm looking for. Something I heard Matt Kahn say a couple of days ago, which resonated was something like: "not measuring how far someone is based on what someone is saying, but by the quality of the thoughts they are expressing or embodying." Frankly, I might have given that sentence my own spin a bit based on how I understand things, but I think that's much better. It's not about how "deep" someones thoughts are, but about his actual experience, his actual vibrations he's giving out. If you're looking at someones information, you're focusing on a small part of him, so to speak, if you focus on the energy he's expressing, you're focused on the total. Imagine someone who doesn't increase his depth of explanation in a period, but heals lots of his traumas and his whole experience has become expressing much more of a loving energy. If you're focused on someones information, you might then think that he didn't get any more advanced, while he is actually doing much better.

Edited by Waken

21 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So is Bentinho a guy who understands nonduality intellectually, but the understanding hasn't reached his emotions yet?

Always struck me as being the real deal, not someone who was just parrotting nondual rhetoric.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

2 hours ago, Waken said:

@The0Self It seems to me that you're measuring someone based on the information he's saying. Or more accurately, I suspect you might be measuring (at least to some degree) based on how deep you interpret his explanations of what life is are. To me, that's a big no, and not at all what I'm looking for. Something I heard Matt Kahn say a couple of days ago, which resonated was something like: "not measuring how far someone is based on what someone is saying, but by the quality of the thoughts they are expressing or embodying." Frankly, I might have given that sentence my own spin a bit based on how I understand things, but I think that's much better. It's not about how "deep" someones thoughts are, but about his actual experience, his actual vibrations he's giving out. If you're looking at someones information, you're focusing on a small part of him, so to speak, if you focus on the energy he's expressing, you're focused on the total. Imagine someone who doesn't increase his depth of explanation in a period, but heals lots of his traumas and his whole experience has become expressing much more of a loving energy. If you're focused on someones information, you might then think that he didn't get any more advanced, while he is actually doing much better.

Resonates. But no in my case it’s rather energetic and intuitive — the alignment that I sense.

5 hours ago, The0Self said:

Resonates. But no in my case it’s rather energetic and intuitive — the alignment that I sense.

Okay, sounds good. I can't talk much about that since I didn't watch him much, but I like that you use the word alignment there. I still prefer other sources, but that doesn't mean he can't be the best thing on someone else's path. 

Edited by Waken

@The0Self I think the most conscious humans are very intuitive, able to meditate without thoughts, free from inner distortions like addictions, anger issues, etc. Have a strong energy/aura that other people can sense. Live in a simple and grounded way. If they are teaching, then they only have a few students and give them personal guidance, and usually work with some type of shaktipat. They also probably have siddhis/psychic abilities because that happens when you evolve to a certain level.

Benthino does not seem to be very conscious or evolved. I remember googling him before and there is a lot of drama surrounding him, and I think he even admitted to being a narcissist. But I'm sure he has some good teachings that can help people, I did learn some thing from watching his videos before.

I just watched a video. It seems like he offers intelligent descriptions of humans psychology. He did cause a questioner to become visibly upset and then imitated her face like a brat though. 

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

4 hours ago, Seraphim said:

@The0Self I think the most conscious humans are very intuitive, able to meditate without thoughts, free from inner distortions like addictions, anger issues, etc. Have a strong energy/aura that other people can sense. Live in a simple and grounded way. If they are teaching, then they only have a few students and give them personal guidance, and usually work with some type of shaktipat. They also probably have siddhis/psychic abilities because that happens when you evolve to a certain level.

Benthino does not seem to be very conscious or evolved. I remember googling him before and there is a lot of drama surrounding him, and I think he even admitted to being a narcissist. But I'm sure he has some good teachings that can help people, I did learn some thing from watching his videos before.

At this point I can't see him being a narcissist in the problematic sense of the word. Everyone has their quirks but narcissism is highly destructive -- he may have been referring to a different meaning of the word like self love or confidence. I don't know.

3 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

I just watched a video. It seems like he offers intelligent descriptions of humans psychology. He did cause a questioner to become visibly upset and then imitated her face like a brat though. 

Y'all would've hated Chogyam Trungpa! xD Yeah it's just different styles I guess.

I knew I recognized that name from somewhere

Here's an inside look at his retreat - Youtube.com/watch?v=RWUZnYCe0QA 
Keep in mind, that the retreat costs over 2000$ to attend, and it doesn't seem high-conscious at all to me, rather I just see a deep materialist in a new-age disguise to get dummies who can't distinguish between a chicken and a man in a chicken costume to hand over large sums of cash. 

And I really don't get how anybody can look at that "smile" and not wonder if he's got a taste for human flesh or not. 

The guy hasn't even cleared his nasal passage from the congestion associated with the suffering. Amateur.

This guy's a devil imo. There's bliss to be had in every breathe and he aint getting it yet

Great teacher. 100% recommend to dig in the teachings instead of judging by the cigar or by how the media portray him.

Ask yourself the question: "what's in this for me?" otherwise you will make projections as most people do with Bentinho, Osho, UG and other teachers who are not afraid of appearing provocative or scandalous.

Judge Bentinho by the cigar he enjoys in his video. 

Then cheer Leo when he plugs a drug up his rectum 30 days in a row.

Edited by Guru Peter Jordanson

Clean your mind