Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

What are some of the virtues you look for in a guy?

43 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, hamedsf said:

well, I do believe men have also feminine side just like women have masculine side but a man shouldn't cultivate that, rather he should destruct! 

What's so wrong about having a feminine side?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@Nos7algiK Yeah, nice list :)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

13 hours ago, hamedsf said:

well, I do believe men have also feminine side just like women have masculine side but a man shouldn't cultivate that, rather he should destruct! 

A woman will not be with a man much longer if he fails to cultivate a feminine side. Unless there's incentive to stay with him like financial dependency. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Ability to connect and be open with feelings first and foremost, so emotional maturity. Creativity and intelligence.

Just now, Esilda said:

@Preety_India Ability to connect and be open with feelings first and foremost, so emotional maturity. Creativity and intelligence.

Awesome

On 8/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Vzdoh said:

Do I sound like it? I am not attracted to macho guys cause they fail to relate to me emotionally and cannot be vulnerable with me. Vulnerability in a relationship is the only way to develop true intimacy. Only guys who accepted and integrated their feminine side are actually good with EQ and expressing emotions. 

@Vzdoh like cry you a river for the small dosage of your love 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 8/8/2021 at 0:15 PM, RickyFitts said:

What's so wrong about having a feminine side?

@RickyFitts of course, there's no wrong if you wanna try to see how much the pussy of the girl can get dry! 

you want Niagara Falls or sahara desert? so this is your choice

Edited by hamedsf

Just now, hamedsf said:

@RickyFitts of course, there's no wrong if you wanna try to see how much the pussy of the girl can get dry! 

so that is your choice, you want Niagara Falls or sahara desert? 

A feminine guy can be extremely sexual, even more sexual than a Masculine. It only depends how you express that feminine as a male, men have a lot of power in the department of the feminine. When properly expressed, they can make a woman go wild. 

23 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

A feminine guy can be extremely sexual, even more sexual than a Masculine. It only depends how you express that feminine as a male, men have a lot of power in the department of the feminine. When properly expressed, they can make a woman go wild. 

in your sentence, if we replace the words "feminine" with "masculine" and vice versa, then you're true! 

Edited by hamedsf

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

you want Niagara Falls or sahara desert? so this is your choice

My experience has been the exact opposite, vulnerability and emotional openness with my girlfriends has tended to precipitate sexual arousal (not that that was my intention, I should point out, it's something that happened naturally).

50 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

My experience has been the exact opposite, vulnerability and emotional openness with my girlfriends has tended to precipitate sexual arousal (not that that was my intention, I should point out, it's something that happened naturally).

and my experience has been the exact opposite, bro!

2 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Agreed, embracing our feminine side makes all relationships, even friendships, more fulfilling.

The difference between making your own meal with love and care versus warning up some frozen food.

4 hours ago, hamedsf said:

and my experience has been the exact opposite, bro!

You've allowed yourself to be vulnerable and emotionally open with a girlfriend and she's been repelled by you?

2 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

Agreed, embracing our feminine side makes all relationships, even friendships, more fulfilling.

The difference between making your own meal with love and care versus warning up some frozen food.

Great analogy :) Without that feminine dimension to relationships, it seems to me, they're liable to be rather shallow and unfulfilling.

38 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

Without that feminine dimension to relationships, it seems to me, they're liable to be rather shallow and unfulfilling.

Without the feminine side, the relationship becomes oppressive and the man becomes the oppressor wanting nothing but sex and wanting the woman to be codependent in exchange for the sex. 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Without the feminine side, the relationship becomes oppressive and the man becomes the oppressor wanting nothing but sex and wanting the woman to be codependent in exchange for the sex. 

I was thinking about relationships in general, not just romantic relationships, but yes, sadly I think there's a lot of truth in what you say. The majority of men don't seem to recognise the beauty of women beyond the physical (I was the same for a long time, I'm embarrassed to say), which is just desperately sad.

14 minutes ago, RickyFitts said:

I was thinking about relationships in general, not just romantic relationships, but yes, sadly I think there's a lot of truth in what you say. The majority of men don't seem to recognise the beauty of women beyond the physical (I was the same for a long time, I'm embarrassed to say), which is just desperately sad.

I think you have matured a lot which is quite visible in your posts. 

Time for you to be proud of yourself and your growth. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I think you have matured a lot which is quite visible in your posts. 

Time for you to be proud of yourself and your growth. 

Thank you, I really appreciate it :x

7 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

You've allowed yourself to be vulnerable and emotionally open with a girlfriend and she's been repelled by you?

females are drawn to us because we have masculine energy, they love the fact that our behaviors are different ruled by our hormones. they might complain but deep inside they love seeing that toughness because they have fragility.

I have experienced that a girl has complained about my toughness talking to her girlfriends, but the night of that same day she has dropped her pants for me. ?

@hamedsf I think the majority of women grow out of that as they develop more maturity, they become disillusioned by that sort of behaviour.