Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

What are some of the virtues you look for in a guy?

43 posts in this topic

@hamedsf girls like that are immature. They only rely on their primitive sexual instincts. When girls become emotionally more matured and independent they learn that they are using their sexual drives in getting with a guy, they lose that and use mind and heart in desiring a guy. 

Our Brains can basically be tailored to develop new attraction patterns, it's basically brain wiring. This wiring changes with emotional growth. The desires automatically align to the new state of emotional growth. 

If you look at the Maslow's hierarchy of needs, these sexual attraction needs are very primal and primitive, nothing extraordinary about it. At the lower stage only lower needs are met, and so the attraction at such a stage of brain development, sexual primitive attraction of femininity and masculinity guides the relationship. 

However if you look at higher stages such as self esteem needs and emotional needs, the pattern of attraction will try to accommodate these needs as well. So the woman at this stage of emotional development who is targeting higher needs on the hierarchy will be attracted to a guy who is more emotionally fulfilling, giving containment, getting her emotionally stimulated, being feminine and making her feel vulnerable and comfortable, helping her open up and developing a deeper bond of trust and sharing /caring, more compassionate love, of course sex is going to be involved but sex is going to be emotionally fulfilling. This is the emotionally matured stage in a woman and she reaches this eventually after some experience. Some women are naturally more emotionally matured. Others do self introspection and develop themselves to reach these levels in life. 

Women who are stuck at lower stages and don't look for higher fulfillment eventually find themselves in toxic and abusive relationships. 

For most women this is a growth pattern. An emotionally well developed woman will not simply look at your masculinity and drop her pants. So in long term if you want to attract a psychologically healthy woman as a partner then you need to be emotionally matured as well, which basically means integrating feminine. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

you women might not like me consciously, but your lizard brains love me, coz I'm a human reptile ?

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

3 hours ago, hamedsf said:

you women might not like me consciously, but your lizard brains love me, coz I'm a human reptile ?

Hey, no arguments there bro! :P

(Just kidding, fella xD)

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan