Vynce

Psychedelics + nitrous oxide

40 posts in this topic

So after giving this advice in another thread here, i wanted to bring this to a main post.

For me to combination of LSD-25, 1P-LSD and 1CP-LSD (150-350 mcg) with the inhalation of nitrous oxide was the always the straightest way to God realization and infinite love. It will just take some seconds, but this experience will change you for ever. This experience is so intense and profound, that even at the start of "it happening" i have always sworn myself to invest my entire life to find out what this "it happening" is. Even at low dose trips, your soul just melts from love when you experience this level of consciousness. And only after taking much higher doses of psychedelics I found out it was God in me, which came into my direct consciousness during these nitrous inhalations. So no wonder why this feeling of wanting to "find it out" was so strong. Its a finite part of God (me, you, us) wanting to find its infinite nature.

So for everyone, who isn't sure about taking higher doses of LSD or mushrooms, try this combination out. You can't really mess it up, because your need to breath again will save you from overdoing it. It also takes just about 30 seconds. The whole experience. It will completely destroy your ego. It will completely destroy your "materialistic world". It will completely destroy everything you thought was true. 

I'm also curios what other say to this, who have tried it. Please share here. 

EDIT: 

As @The0Self explained below, it's highly important that you won't do nitrous on a regular basis. My advice was aiming to do it at most once per trip - and never more than once a month, since nitrous can screw with your neurology. After all it's a powerful anesthesia. 

Edited by Vynce

I also want to point out what im usually strict against combining psychedelics with other substances. Only because I have done both substances often enough and many times in combination i dare to propose it here. 

However do it at your own risk. Be extremely careful with it and do your research about both substances. 

Hey, I warn against combining psychedelics and substances. I think you can get great insights with one psychedelic... I am gonna say don't spread information of mixing things. I know people who do this, but I don't think it can be a good thing. You might had an adverse reaction and wouldn't be able to pinpoint what or how.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Hey, I warn against combining psychedelics and substances. I think you can get great insights with one psychedelic... I am gonna say don't spread information of mixing things. I know people who do this, but I don't think it can be a good thing. You might had an adverse reaction and wouldn't be able to pinpoint what or how.

I can speak on this, specifically for cannabis and psychedelics. While they are great as a coming-down combo, during the peak phase they can create delusional experiences that are hellish to say the least. Be careful with this combo especially. 

4 minutes ago, OneHandClap said:

I can speak on this, specifically for cannabis and psychedelics. While they are great as a coming-down combo, during the peak phase they can create delusional experiences that are hellish to say the least. Be careful with this combo especially. 

Yup. Your brain matters. If you are taking the risk to expose them to mind altering chemicals then do the most you can to limit the potential of any possible damage. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Im 100% behind what you said. But as I pointed out in my reply this combination can't really mess up your trip. Because after about 20 seconds everything is over. There are no long lasting effects. You even forget directly what you just experienced, just this incredible feeling of love will stay there for the rest of your trip. 

That's the only reason I bring this combination up.

I did this a whole lot. It’s insanely powerful. It’s actually so powerful, it can be effectively used to see where you are on the spiral dynamics spiral in utter visual and complete clarity. And very quick god realization is possible on it. Ego death virtually guaranteed. However you really can’t use more than like once a month or you’re risking degeneration of spinal neurons.

Ever heard of the b12 deficiency issue with n20? It’s BS. It’s actually far worse. Every time you use n20, even 1 whippet, it deactivates ALL the active b12 in your blood instantly, leaving 2 neural repair reactions completely offline for 3-4 days, in which time neurons degenerate and liver has to replace all the inactivated b12. AND it’s unsalvageable by b12 supplementation since the deactivated enzyme stays attached as a useless coenzyme and additional b12 will simply be excreted. It’s a small enough amount to easily heal from, but if you use twice a week for a couple months you’ll notice numb fingers, toes, and face and if you continue to use, you’ll end up in a wheelchair.

Binging is fine, since 1 does roughly the same damage as 50. It’s the frequency that screws you.

While N2O is a very powerful entheogen, heed my warning. I barely made it out unscathed. The cognitive impairment, balance issues, and painful numb extremities came on all at once and I quit forever — luckily the severe symptoms only lasted a few days but they did linger for almost 3 months and now a year later I still have a demyelination sign — cuticle darkening. I used 3 times a week for about one month and after the last binge I was seriously impaired for days and it was scary as shit.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self thanks for the deep clarification. I have never used it more than once every two months. I will be aware of this issue from now on. 

46 minutes ago, Vynce said:

@The0Self thanks for the deep clarification. I have never used it more than once every two months. I will be aware of this issue from now on. 

@Vynce Could this be the softest ego death experience you can have? Sounds too good to be true, to experience it just for 20 seconds with almost 100 % guarantee

On which time after taking lsd do you need to do this nitrous oxide

I don't see why LSD alone is not enough??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The combination is quite profound.

If you're going to combine the two, you should use a low dose of LSD.

It's worth checking out what amie Wheal has said  recently about intentional use of nitrous oxide. You shouldn't do it more than a couple times a year.

@Leo Gura Of course LSD can be enough - just depends on the dose. But with a common dose of 200mcg of LSD you won't really have an ego death right away. Let alone an entire God realization. 

And because most people start with low doses, but want to experience the God head anyways, I find this combination very suitable for beginners. And let's face it - most psychonauts are just beginners. 

Edited by Vynce

@OBEler depends on your dose. If you took a large dose you can enter absolute nothingness and God realization even when your trip seems to be over. I've never tried it during peak, but even hours after the peak it will completely shatter your materialistic paradigm.

7 hours ago, Vynce said:

But with a common dose of 200mcg of LSD you won't really have an ego death right away. Let alone an entire God realization.

Speak for yourself.

I got God realization on 125ug, 1st dose.

@Leo Gura nitrous oxide is well known as the  savest and smoothest method to have an ego death experience for those who never experienced one. Yeah you can have it with LSD too, but most people need many trips to experience one and lsd is a little hairy

So take just one time a normal dose lsd and then NO. 20 seconds ego death. Sounds exact for that I am looking for ( if I really want to experience ego death. still a little frightened)

Edited by OBEler

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

well known as the  savest

This is false.

Nitrous is not good for your health and it can be addictive.

20s of ego-death is not going to help you. You will just end up doing a bunch more hits.

@Leo Gura I speak about one time experience. To finally know what ego death really is like. After that I will explore ego death without the help of NO. I can finally know with this 20 seconds what you all are talking about this ego death experience. This is worth on its own

From my research, taking NO for one time or with long breaks in between is not damaging at all. And you will not turn into a NO junkie if you follow this rule not to take it again.

Even dentists use NO 

Edited by OBEler

5 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And you will not turn into a NO junkie if you follow this rule not to take it again.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nitrous is not good for your health and it can be addictive.

It all comes down to why you do it in the first place. Here, its meant to be a useful tool to have spiritual insights, when the classic psychedelics and methods wont work well for you. Thats the main point of this forum section. To share ideas and concepts, which might help someone, who searches. 

And if you are serious about this work, nitrous wont make you addicted what so ever. At this level of spiritual work, the only addictive thing is truth.  Nitrous is not truth. Its a tool to gain glimpses of truth at best.