John Iverson

My neediness reach the limit (i want a girl satisfy my sexual need now)

8 posts in this topic

I want to pursue pick up every day, how can i solve this problem there is no one for now who can help me financially, and my ego is now at his limit, what should i do with this, is it being positive in the future can help me? I want a girl now, my problem is money and a place to have sex, My original plan was I will wait to read my book about my life purpose but my ego is now really needy to the extreme and my limitation is maxed out what should i do here? I dont know what to do..  it feels like i have nothing i can do at this point. And even work I don’t know what work i am going to try, for me it is so hard, and in my mind i cannot really want to experience the dispassion and the hardness of everyday doing the work of working in 9/5 .

This is what i thinkg working.. That i should do this and i cannot procastinate it, everyday I have deadlines i should really complete it. I am going to be busy even i am at home.. I don’t like that there is no room for laziness or procastination or to break, i think i cannot do it i am going to cry, i am going to experience super hardness, and this job is not really i want is not yet discussed here.. even that makes it harder.. what should i do? Or think at this point, maybe i am wrong or maybe i am just assuming how hard it is... please help me...

Edited by John Iverson

I would work on your emotional needs first and your life purpose second. If you do not fulfill your emotional needs they will control you. They will get their needs met with or without you. Join pickup if that is what you have been wanting. Follow your desires and your emotions. They are a compass to tell you what direction to go. Suppressing them will only lead to madness. 

You did not come here to deny yourself. You came here to give yourself whatever you need to grow, to experience, to learn, to feel, to understand. You came here to fulfill your desires. Let yourself do it! 

Edited by Gianna

Bite the bullet, and work 9-5. You'll learn a lot from it, and you can pickup girls on your work as well. 

Choose a job that will develop a skill on pickup. Like doing sales, or call center. You can also work at home

The 9-5 work will give you money to work on pickup. Practice pickup after work. But you  have to be serious and disciplined to make that work. If you want freedom, you have to be discipline

You'll also learn a lot on 9-5. You'll develop empathy for other people, seeing the grind and how people can really be stuck on that job. 
Stop being a little bitch and get shit done

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

On 11/07/2021 at 2:09 PM, John Iverson said:

I want to pursue pick up every day,

Maybe you should do this for the next 6 months. Suppressing your sexual desire in pursuit of ultimate enlightenment will be hard with that raging testosterone monkey inside your head. Maybe you need to go out there, date bunch of girls, have a lot of sex, party a bit and live up your suppressed stage orange feature. Once you're done come back and carry on with the important work. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 7/11/2021 at 9:09 AM, John Iverson said:

my problem is money and a place to have sex,

That’s not the problem, that’s the solution. You don’t need them, you want them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I'm in a similar position, except with the work stuff. I have intense cravings lately for sex because of all that nofap. Sorry, I don't have anything to add. I'm just following because I'm interested