Goliath

Buying The Booklist Via Paypal

11 posts in this topic

I am extremely interested of the booklist and would like to purchase it. However I am unable to do so via the money that is already on my Paypal account.

I dont want to link my bank account with Paypal. Is there a way to purchase the booklist without giving all your information to Paypal? Because somehow I cannot find an option to simply use my Paypal money instead of my bank account... :/

Sorry if this topic doesnt belong in this forum...

Hi, I am very interested in Leo's book list the same problem I have too. Please if you a way let me know. Many thanks

@Hengame @Goliath  Get a Internet Visa Debit card and vire it to your paypal. Assuming you have a bank account, that will not be a problem. If not, any debit card will do fine.

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Hey @Leo Gura! I'm having the same issue right now trying to purchase the LP course. It doesn't give me any option other than log in to my PayPal account or create one... Is the option of paying without an account no longer available?

Thanks for the tech support! ;)

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

@General 2 @Natura Sonoris @Hengame @Goliath

Hey guy's I bought the LP course and book list both via Paypal and I do not have a creditcard either. So what I did was:

1. Made a paypal account without linking any of my creditcards or bankcards.
  2. Confirmed my email
  3. Login and go to the main account screen.
  4. On the left side you will see your balance in a little box like this = Untitled.png
  5. It's in my language (Dutch) for you it probably will have different text.
  6. You click on add money via IDEAL or another method that your bank supports.
  7. Then you can just via mobile banking put the amount of cash you want on your account.
  8. Now go to actualized.org and try to buy the thing you want to buy (MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH CASH ON YOUR CARD OR IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SAY YOU HAVE TO LINK YOUR CREDIT CARD)
  9. And it should be done.

Any problems hit me up via PM/DM or just ask the question here

hope it works for you guys!

What's the problem with connecting Paypal & your bank account ? I've been doing so for 3 years...

Avoid suspicious websites, and install "uBlock Origin" for Firefox & Chrome.

@dude Eyy you’re dutch too! Awesome :) 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V I was gonna say how do you know that. but the picture hahahaha.