Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabith

Toxic Feminity Examples Mega-Thread

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

@Preety_India If a woman is toxic to me she will be deported from my life asap. I value peace in my life more than anything else, if a woman fails to do that by being an obnixious neurotic person than i have no reason to keep her in my life. I have been rejected enough at this point to be able to remove someone i may have feelings for if i see this person is not a match for me. Rejection makes you strong and able to cope with losss.

Thank you for wishing good for me though, it is nice from you :)

Not as easy as you make it look here. You haven't been in a relationship and that's why you say this. 

Relationships are very complicated..if you aren't aware, you could stay stuck and manipulative partners are good at hooking you up. Just recognizing toxic patterns takes a long time especially if you are very attached. It takes a lot of understanding and awareness to be able to have a firm grip in relationships. So good luck.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I know a girl who always accuses men of assaulting/hitting/making her uncomfortable in social gathering because she is the least attractive of the women at these gatherings and makes shit up because she is insecure.

Everyone doesn't fuck with her now. Even the women she was friends with. And now she is always trying to apologize for her actions when people see her in public.

This bitch ruined my friends birthday and his social life because she accused him of sexually harassing her. which didnt happen, My brother passed out in the same room as both of them. Her and my friend slept on the couch together. He tried to place his leg in between hers, she pushed it away. It tried it one more time. He pushed it away, then he stopped. Simple as that. Nothing was forced, he simply tried, got denied, and backed off.

But she made this dumbass attempt to ruin his birthday, why? For the same reason she always pulls this shit, because she is insecure and wants attention, so she will prey on someone with social anxiety to get an ego boost.

He still doesn't do anything social with anybody outside of his trusted friends. He feels humiliated and self conscious, all because of her selfish actions. I try to explain to him that everyone knows its bullshit, even the girls in our circle. But hes still too broken. Fuck that bitch! I made it clear that she is my enemy and I will fight for my brothers until the day I fuckin die. You dont fuck with my tribe and think its gonna slide. hellllll no

She also vandalized my other friends car because they had a one night stand, and he clearly told her that was all it was. But she still got upset because she thought giving him sex would change his mind. 

I know another girl who is emotionally unstable, and literally thinks she's the victim/hero in her own story and the whole world is bad, and she is never wrong. And feels entitled to ruin people's lives in the name of justice in her delusional movie 

She beats her dog. Enough said 

Edited by Axiomatic

yall aint saints ladies. gtfo with all that

My female roommate is fuckin my other male roommate. and recently shes been fuckin around with our neighbor too. I had to be the communicator for her dumb reckless ass to avoid a neighborhood beef. I had to let em both know the stupid ass hoe ass games shes playing and how shes being selfish and stupid as shit and not even considering the consequences. She is literally just hoein around not realizing (or not giving a fuck) that this shit could cause serious problems. But female empowerment, no responsibility for hoe actions blah blah blah. miss me with that bullshit! I'm tired of these bitches doing this dumbass shit and jeopardizing the home life of myself and others. 

"When hoes get horny, niggas die" -2Pac 

My man 2pac new wtf was up. RIP to a legend. This video aint showin up cuz it's age restricted, but Pac is speaking real ass shit in this 

Edited by Axiomatic

My respect for women goes straight out the window when these bitches are doin reckless shit that could jeopardize my safety. Yall can be treated just like a fuckin man if you're gonna potentially get me killed. 

I know women that will lure a man into a meeting spot, sayin theyre gonna hook up. Then he will get there, and there will be two goons who will fuck you up and take your lunch money. Miss me with that bullshit too 

Edited by Axiomatic

4 minutes ago, ll Ontology ll said:

All women deserve a fair go at false accusations, so show respect, there's a probably a woman reading this with her partner that's carrying another man's child. 

HA! couldnt be me 

Thats the ironic thing, I'm the asshole for seeing both genders equally. The equal ability to get my ass killed if I'm caught lackin. Thats what happens when you arent living in a twitter bubble where all women are saints 

And all these mental gymnastics that I know some of these ladies are gonna try to put me through on this forum wont work. Because your perspectives and theories aint gonna help in the streets. YOU CANT TELL ME SHIT ABOUT WHAT IVE SEEN!

Edited by Axiomatic

@Emerald u smart.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

On 6/7/2021 at 4:29 AM, Etherial Cat said:

I haven't seen listed yet the objectification/commodification of oneself. Seems like a big one to omit.

About this one, I have a personal anecdote to share.

I was in the 7th grade or 8th grade. That was the time when the boys would talk a lot about sex. And they would talk about women in an objectifying manner. I did not like the fact that they were being objectifying towards women and I thought it was wrong. I thought 'toxic masculinity', right?

But then, I started thinking about the fashion-industry and eye-candy women in movies and I was like 'Wait. Why are women being complicit in their own objectification?! Do they want men to objectify them?' This really confused me at the time. It's something I still haven't fully wrapped my head around, quite frankly.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Don't pull me by my tongue will lessen the chances.