asifarahim

Looking for resources for mastering stage red

35 posts in this topic

I never fully mastered stage red.as a result i went through a lot of suffering all my life.in college i was stage green surrounded by stage red people.i went through a hell lot of suffering because of it.now i want to master the healthy stage red stuffs.if u know some resources write down below

What my current resource is

Robert green books

Thick face black heart

Illmitable men blog spot. 

Consider joining a martial arts class, boxing gym, or play an fps shooter.

@Husseinisdoingfine i am pursing 2 things outside job that consume 5 hours. So i have no time to pursue boxing. Is there a way to deal with stage red people using just my mind

I like this idea of boxing or the such.

I had a stressful and unexpected situation arise, [which my gut is telling me I probably manifested due to the other multiple synchronicities and coincidences which pop up for me. The situation was proximal to some of the worst fears I have which have been on my mind. "What you hold in mind tends to manifest" rings very true to me right now] , it made me enter complete survival and flight/fight mode. 

So the stressful situation which is probably resolved now was like a simulation of full on anxiety and survival, and it's left me awake and alert. It's a state of consciousness to explore, training under stress. 

Trying to learn to be mindful and relaxed with such situations, where my default is mechanical and neurotic. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Way of men  is a book on healthy stage red and purple wisdom

contemplating stage red stuff from my own personal stage red me -

cheating, lying, stealing, destroying, killing, trespassing, hiding, war, egotistical selfishness, narcissists, bullying, some gossiping

all the stuff that the bible says not to do

anger, wrath

shortsighted personal victory at the expense of hurting others and long term negative consequences; lack of consideration for others; impulsive

doing without thinking; thinking you won't get caught; not considering/realizing that bad things will happen to you based on your actions (see that bad things happen to others but do not connect the dots that it can happen to them); lack of guilt; have angelic like view of self and does not consider/realize self's bad actions and instead justifies the actions; doesn't question that self should stop doing the bad stuff; gets upset when bad stuff happens to self but not when self does bad stuff to others; lack of responsibility/immature; judges others more than judges self (lack of self awareness)

have probably not had enough bad consequences - once the person does - they won't want to be in stage red anymore as it will be too painful to stay there; have not fully acknowledged the pain that they have caused others which then pains themselves - have not fully recognized that their situation would bring them massive guilt (if they see that they are hurting themselves by hurting others); lack of remorse/empathy for others

take for granted how much others do for them and don't consider what it would be like if they lost those people

lack of gratitude/appreciation

feel that self is special and deserves whatever self wants; does not play fair; does not do fair share of work; gets upset when things does not go one's own way; lack of patience and long term thinking and goals

feel important.  needs a mirror.  will suffer from stage red eventually (karma). obsessed with self, power, fame, winning.  doesn't feel the need to follow the rules.  okay with cheating/lying/etc. to get what one wants.

i wish someone did a course on how to deal with stage red 

To me willingness to integrate red shows there is unhealthy in you( I speak as someone who felt into that trap..) take care of your flower. If someone hurt your flower. Don’t waste your time growing thorns on it to protect it. Just learn from it. And find a safer environnement to make it grow more and if someone hurt it again. It is Life, no Big deal, learn how to heal your flower, how to make it flourish always more and more. Never fall into the trap of developing thorns. That is the good way of living life. 

If you had trauma dealing with red, practice the trauma releasing video Leo made, thrust that this mutherfucker red that bullied you will just make you a more loving person and you will be grateful for what they did to you if you do the trauma released forgiving exercise of Leo correctly. 

If what I say do not resonate with you, you can still go to the gym, work your ass of, developing a mentality where you confront every little insulting men that comes across you, infect your soul more and more with it. I mean a lot of people do that, the choice is on you

Also, read books about manipulation and exploitation. For example, the 48 laws of power by Robert Green, or Mental Dominance, by (I think) Dr. Haha lung, and his other works. This gets you to see how a mind might look like when they are tapping into stage red world  views.

yeah speaking from my stage redness - it can be best to avoid it as much as possible as it is self destructive and destroys stuff around it.

the person may or may not learn eventually - they could keep on making the same mistakes over and over and and still not learn 

however, everyone has to learn how to get past their own stage red 

depending on your relationship to the person - you could point out their flaws - but they may blow up at you for pointing it out - but maybe they need that.  if you want them to not do stage red stuff - you have to make it clear that you won't let it slide.

in the end, they will have to learn on their own that what they are doing is wrong and will have to give it up themselves

need firmness but also some consideration for their feelings so that they will feel okay enough to appreciate your input.  stage red is very sensitive - it will respect the firmness and cry like a baby when you call it out on stuff.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

If you want to be a jackass, then go ahead and be one but set a limit.

I have been a nice guy all my life and that's why I am practicing to be bad. I have been rude in this forum because I am practicing.

Eg There was one buyer who wanted to buy something from me. He was the only buyer at that time and he was being very rude, told me to be realistic and he kept coming up with new conditions that will benefit him. I was at my wit's end because there was no other buyer.

In the end, I sold to another buyer who came along and gave the same exact price without much conditions. That's the price of being bad and I can be the jackass too. 

@asifarahim I think you are a nice guy. Potentially even nicer than me. Some of you have more traits of Mother Theresa while others have traits of Adolf Hitler. You have to be more focused on your goal.

Robert Greene's books are not very good for me. I don't remember much from his books. TFBH was slightly better but the instructions and tips are still not very clear. 

@Ilan

i cannot just avoid red.in my society many people are red. so simply avoiding them will not work. when i was green i thought red was above me.at that time i did not know spiral dynamics.i tried to become red because i thought they are superior and i thought i am retartded to not have red skills. i befriended many red people. as a result this lead to lot of exploitation. i was an easy target.i cannot simply escape red because i will face them inevitably.so i want to have a very good defence built to protect myself. 

yeah i am now into healing.god green was a nightmare for me. i fookin hate green. my green phase=95% exploitation and trauma and abuse.i was very low. thank god i didnot do anything stupid.

i do not have time to go to gym and do defensive work. all my time is occupied by survival work. if i do not do survival work ,wage slavery is sitting in that corner waiting to get my throat. so doing all these things like learning martial art is a luxury which i do  not have as i need to work 11 hours a day on survival work just to survive 

@hyruga

i do not want to be a jack ass . i only want to survive. i will rather die than exploit someone.but i am tired of getting exploited by people.i am doing this stage red work just to survive.

being a nice guy is one of most disfuctional way to live your life. once i got betrayed very hard and it completely corrupted my mind. i got totally lost that my mental level got completely disturbed.

robert greene books are very abstract. it is very thoerotical. it is very difficult to apply. it looks like an ideal. but if i contemplate on the ideas long enough i will find a way to apply it.

https://illimitablemen.com/tag/48-laws-of-power/

take a look at the above page. it is a meta article on how to apply robert greene. its mind blowin. its like pd  ouspensky s book. i read it once and when i returned to this site a year later i was amazed by the depth. read all the article on that blog. it has everything i will ever need to transform myself into a machiavellian.it is the best you can get to learn dark triad. it like actualized.org on being  a dark triad

although i find 33 strategies of war to be practical.the problem is i do not have time to do any of these things. i have to work 11 hours a day to survive.all my problems will be solved if i join boxing. boxing training for 2 years will make me a good fighter and i can beat 90%of people my size. all the bullys and jerks have low self discipline so i will get tactical advantage. i will be menatally tough.i find learning boxing to be the fastest way to get out of my  problem.but fuck the loop i have no time.i also find a book called no more mr nice guy by robert groove which will completely cure the nice guy personality

I have read some of Greene's books: Mastery, 48 powers of laws, 33 strategies of war, seduction book. Very little retention for me. 

His ideas were great but not super important. Some of the ideas also don't work every single time.

To be truly a bad person, you may have to outshine your master from time to time. To get deals to show your clients how great you truly are and how you are actually the main person running the show. You can even shout at the customers in front of your boss. It all depends on the context. What works a long time ago may not be so applicable now.

If you don't want to be a jackass, the next question you want to ask what kind of 'bad' person can you be? 

For example, I have a colleague whom I have found pick faults with everyone in the office. He will scold them for wearing shirt untidily, for doing things slowly, for wasting time. He's quite a bad person in the eyes of others but he keeps the company in order. Can you be such a person?

Do you snatch someone's opportunity? Or are you the righteous kind?

Once again, if you want to learn stage red, you have to first ask yourself what kind of person you can be.

Edited by hyruga