ivankiss

Channeling turquoise energy into an orange environment

23 posts in this topic

I'm not the biggest fan of the SD model.

But I studied it for a while and I think it can be a nice tool. It can explain some stuff.

I don't really identify with any of the stages to a T. I can recognize myself in all of them. 

But let's say I'm spending most of my waking life embodying turquoise energy nowadays.

I like looking at things from multiple angles. Integrating them all into One. Seeing how they all click flawlessly - even when things seem to contradict each-other. It's just kinda natural to me.

It could be also said that I'm integrating a lot of yellow these days... But that's more or less irrelevant to this topic.

I live in a very orange, a bit green and some yellowish society - if you will.

What I noticed, and am fascinated by, is just how effortlessly I can bring some of the highest truths to the ground. Communicate some rather enlightening stuff in a very casual, down-to-earth manner. So that everyone can understand it. 

I'm not trying to do this. It just kinda started happening. I am simply being me. And I keep being surprised by how I manage certain situations. It's beyond amazing. I am enjoying the fuck out of it.

So yeah, I guess my message here is; you can bring Truth all the way down to the ground. The Light is always within you. It is you. Be you and everyone will see the truth of who you are.

Everyone recognizes Truth. No matter what stage they're at.

On 25/06/2021 at 6:31 PM, ivankiss said:

Be you and everyone will see the truth of who you are.

most of the time - I had some situations where people misunderstood the truth or mistaken it for something else or don't actually saw what I saw.

But yeh no matter what we have to ground ourselves in the Truth and let it shine! without the need to always be understood.

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

@Intraplanetary They don't have to literally understand The Truth. It's more of a sensing thing.

Ever hear someone say: 'there's just something about that person...' 

That's Truth. They can't point their finger at it, but they can sense it.

That being said; I agree people can and more often than not do misinterpret Truth when you speak it. That doesn't bother me too much nowdays. Truth includes that part, too.

On 6/25/2021 at 6:31 PM, ivankiss said:

What I noticed, and am fascinated by, is just how effortlessly I can bring some of the highest truths to the ground. Communicate some rather enlightening stuff in a very casual, down-to-earth manner. So that everyone can understand it. 

I'm not trying to do this. It just kinda started happening. I am simply being me. And I keep being surprised by how I manage certain situations. It's beyond amazing. I am enjoying the fuck out of it.

So yeah, I guess my message here is; you can bring Truth all the way down to the ground. The Light is always within you. It is you. Be you and everyone will see the truth of who you are.

I'm loving this - another Pink Floyd song's coming to mind as I read your post: 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond' :)

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@ivankiss Bit of a handful, was she?xD

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Haha I have had insights about this exact thing recently.

Earlier on I thought spending time with my family (a place where my bad habits and unhealthy emotional patterns get triggered a lot) would be bad for my development and bring me down in a sense, but now I have become aware that spending time with them is actually the best teacher I can get and look at it as a sort of spiritual practice. Bringing it all down to the ground so I can share it with my family in a way that fits them and the situation. Not trying to change anyone but accepting them as they are and honoring the teachings they also return to me in all kind of forms.

@ivankiss Awww :)

2 hours ago, Sine said:

Haha I have had insights about this exact thing recently.

Earlier on I thought spending time with my family (a place where my bad habits and unhealthy emotional patterns get triggered a lot) would be bad for my development and bring me down in a sense, but now I have become aware that spending time with them is actually the best teacher I can get and look at it as a sort of spiritual practice. Bringing it all down to the ground so I can share it with my family in a way that fits them and the situation. Not trying to change anyone but accepting them as they are and honoring the teachings they also return to me in all kind of forms.

Reminds me of a Ram Dass quote: ' If you think you're enlightened, spend a week with your family' - he wasn't wrong xD 

@RickyFitts Yup, very true. Just recently I spent 3 days visiting my mother and grandmother. I don't know about a week, but I handled those 3 days like a boss xD

In that case I bow to you, Mahatma @ivankiss  xD

Edited by RickyFitts

4 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Reminds me of a Ram Dass quote: ' If you think you're enlightened, spend a week with your family' - he wasn't wrong xD 

omg, so True.:DO.o

@ivankiss

I employ this mindset at the office by seeing the ‘stuff’ (products, processes) etc, through the lens of ‘only people & experiences’. It feels ‘right in the pocket’ of only what matters. (2 Cents ??)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@RickyFitts Please don't haha! 

I'm only one of you.

xD:)

@blackchair I know, right? xD

Everyone recognizes truth, but truth can't be communicated.

People won't recognize the truth in logic, they won't appreciate it unless they're already ready.

That's what makes this forum weird.  You think you can discuss Turquoise matters here, but you can't, really.  Not only because there's nothing to say, but also because it's a diverse forum.  irl you might have some success giving off Turquoise energy (lol) to people, as they can just watch you doing shit. 

But, on a forum, it's purely intellectual and should, in most cases, be kept to Yellow at most.  Yellow should be the goal for most of the ambitious people here.  That's the kind of help they may actually benefit from.  Yellows are, imo, able to teach themselves & progress in a way tier 1 cannot, as well as interact with Turquoises.