Shanmugam

A Man Talking to Crows

7 posts in this topic

Here is a man who can talk to crows.  Watch at 1 minutes 30 seconds. He makes a sound to call thousands of crows to gather at a beach. Then he makes another sound to make the crows to disperse.  The video is in Tamil but you can watch his demo:

I know this is not directly related to consciousness work but it is certainly a fruit of conscious observation of the birds. He can also communicate with other animals like dogs and cat. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Haha this is funny my father-in-law also has a crow calling app on his phone all of a sudden there was like 25 crows surrounding our backyard it was hilarious. Use the crow in distress call ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

#goals

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The connection with nature is a spiritual gift, it’s one of mine as a healer, crows and birds love to support my endeavors, generally chirping/cawing clarity attention or reassurance 

the spirit teams use them to connect 

That's pretty amazing. Never forget that animals are our brothers and sisters.

Edited by impulse9