assx95

I have lost faith in women and I cried a lot today

54 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I never approached. I was only approached. And I have rejected men some times. But I don't know how they feel afterwards, probably shitty. I understand it must be hard but it's important to not take it to heart 

What does it mean to 'not take it to heart'? I don't get what you're saying.

Also, out of curiosity, how well do you connect with your partners? Do you connect with them, or is it just my survival-agenda and your survival-agenda, i,e. your survival-agenda to get laid and my survival-agenda to get you to commit?

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

11 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Also, out of curiosity, how well do you connect with your partners? Do you connect with them, or is it just my survival-agenda and your survival-agenda, i,e. your survival-agenda to get laid and my survival-agenda to get you to commit?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India You got it all wrong im not saying that you shouldnt approach women im saying that automatically man approaching a women says that shes above you and if you are not aware of that you will continue to put her as a prize and start doing stupid stuff to prove yourself...you projecting not knowing male psychology ive studied female psychology so much that you would be disgusted ? dont want to argue you have your stuff i have mine...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

12 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

12 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

To not take it seriously. That is to move on to the next person who is available. Rejections hurt but they are a part of finding love. I might like a guy, even if I don't approach him, if he never approached me, but approached other women, that is also a kind of rejection, and yes it does hurt but one shouldn't be so stuck with it, it has to be accepted and one should not lose hope when finding love. It's a lesson is self discipline and emotional intelligence. It's obviously hard but after too many rejections, like Leo said, a rejection won't matter so much. It becomes a habit. 

Regarding my personal relationship, I connected really well with my past partners. I didn't think much about getting laid or survival agenda or any of that. 

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Preety_India You got it all wrong im not saying that you shouldnt approach women im saying that automatically man approaching a women says that shes above you and if you are not aware of that you will continue to put her as a prize and start doing stupid stuff to prove yourself...you projecting not knowing male psychology ive studied female psychology so much that you would be disgusted ? dont want to argue you have your stuff i have mine...

Men would have stopped approaching women then. But fine, you have your opinion and we can agree to disagree. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

To not take it seriously. That is to move on to the next person who is available. Rejections hurt but they are a part of finding love. I might like a guy, even if I don't approach him, if he never approached me, but approached other women, that is also a kind of rejection, and yes it does hurt but one shouldn't be so stuck with it, it has to be accepted and one should not lose hope when finding love. It's a lesson is self discipline and emotional intelligence. It's obviously hard but after too many rejections, like Leo said, a rejection won't matter so much. It becomes a habit. 

What's your definition of 'love'?

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Regarding my personal relationship, I connected really well with my past partners. I didn't think much about getting laid or survival agenda or any of that. 

What's your definition of 'connection'?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Just now, Parththakkar12 said:

What's your definition of 'love'?

What's your definition of 'connection'?

For me love and connection the definition of both is old school and it is - 

Lifelong committed loyal faithful monogamous relationship (either solidified by marriage or if marriage cannot/doesn't happen then the two lovers stay committed together without marriage, like a live-in boyfriend girlfriend relationship but permanent. Marriage or no marriage is a choice that can be mutually decided by both love birds.) But the basic terms of loyalty and commitment and monogamy don't change. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

For me love and connection the definition of both is old school and it is - 

Lifelong committed loyal faithful monogamous relationship (either solidified by marriage or if marriage cannot/doesn't happen then the two lovers stay committed together without marriage, like a live-in boyfriend girlfriend relationship but permanent. Marriage or no marriage is a choice that can be mutually decided by both love birds.) But the basic terms of loyalty and commitment and monogamy don't change. 

By this definition of 'connection', what does it mean when you say that you 'connected really well with your partners'?

2 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

By this definition of 'connection', what does it mean when you say that you 'connected really well with your partners'?

I shared deep feelings of love and loyalty with them. But sadly things didn't work out because of differences with regard to commitment and other issues that began to occur over time, I realized that I was the faithful one but there was no such faithfulness on the other side so I had to break those relationships because I can't compromise with the absence of loyalty, I can manage with other flaws but I consider lack of loyalty as a dealbreaker. 

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@integral yes exactly this narrative that you need to earn and prove yourself to women is total bs and a turn off...

Women are typically clueless about what attracts them. 

15 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I might like a guy, even if I don't approach him, if he never approached me, but approached other women, that is also a kind of rejection, and yes it does hurt but one shouldn't be so stuck with it

Why not just go get what you want? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

21 minutes ago, integral said:

Why not just go get what you want? 

It's not that simple. Society shames women. 

5 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It's not that simple. Society shames women. 

Yes but aren't you beyond all that now? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral India isn't beyond that. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a father in India killed his own daughter for "letting somebody rape her". Happens elsewhere also. The slut shaming is lethal.