Intraplanetary

Do you understand that you're all Alone here?

42 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Ultimately, everything is the same Consciousness, in different states of awareness.

2 minutes ago, Moksha said:

see beyond their individuality and draw from the deeper nature of ultimate reality.

Yes, the more I grow spiritually and the higher states of awareness I reach, the more I find myself alone. That's what I meant in this thread. 

So maybe it's not the solipsism as you suggested but the path of spirituality?

softly into the Abyss...

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

I wish you the best

thank you, i meet you There :)

softly into the Abyss...

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Be prepared for a huge depression when you awake 100% to that fact and come back to Intraplanetary ego identification.

I wish you the best, you don't necessarily need to go through that, but it's possible and it's normal.

I doubt you are awake 100% .

@Shin I mean, It's quite liberating for me actually. I experience both. The relative and the Absolute.

As a human, I have a life, friends, family, a job. I imagine them into existence and that's okI still feel emotions and have attachments to my dream. 

It doesn't change that the fact it's all imaginary. 

9 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

I keep getting sublte hints from life that I am god, did I put them there? Are there more to come?

Yes, every person you meet, every experience you have, it's you choosing that, you're just not aware of this as your current level of awareness doesn't allow it. See everything that comes in your way as a lesson to learn and be grateful for every moment of your existence either ''bad'' or ''good''. Everything will make sense in the end, if you stay on the path and commit to spiritual growth

softly into the Abyss...

Just now, Zeroguy said:

I doubt you are awake 100% .

I'm not, and I never said I was :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Intraplanetary said:

Yes, every person you meet, every experience you have, it's you choosing that, you're just not aware of this as your current level of awareness doesn't allow it. See everything that comes in your way as a lesson to learn and be grateful for every moment of your existence either ''bad'' or ''good''. Everything will make sense in the end, if you stay on the path and commit to spiritual growth

Spiritual path and spiritual growth is a belief and also something you are imagining .

Edited by Zeroguy

Just now, Intraplanetary said:

Yes, the more I grow spiritually and the higher states of awareness I reach, the more I find myself alone. That's what I meant in this thread. 

So maybe it's not the solipsism as you suggested but the path of spirituality?

If you find yourself alone, that is solipsism. When you see the sameness of yourself in everything else, that is another step toward enlightenment.

There's nothing wrong with solipsism. It is a common stepstone on the spiritual path. Celebrate each step, and let go of self-judgment. It is all about the journey, which once realized, turns out to be the same in the "end" as in the "beginning". It's funny, really. When I talk to people that I consider awakened, there is little discussion about ultimate reality. More than anything, we just laugh xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Zeroguy if he was awake 100%, would be really be typing on a forum? ? 

What's is this scale of awakeness anyway 0-100, 100 being what nothing? 

I just assumed this was a place like minded individuals came together to share insight. And yes I am aware there is no other.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Spiritual path and spiritual growth is a belief and also something you are imagining .

I know, it's part of the dream. And I choose how to live my dream ;) 

softly into the Abyss...

If you would be awake 100% you would be dead.So no no typing on forum possible which you are also imagining ,right now.

Edited by Zeroguy

3 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

Thanks, I've not done any spiritual work for a few weeks, but all of a sudden this evening it seems like I've just been slapped in the face with some conciousness. It feels when I am typing on here right now that I am just typing to another part of myself.

3 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

I know, it's part of the dream. And I choose how to live my dream ;) 

Yeah.;)

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

If you find yourself alone, that is solipsism. When you see the sameness of yourself in everything else, that is another step toward enlightenment.

Of course, I see a lot of sameness. I'm a very empathetic person and very easily relate with other people and find a connection easily and I love that.

I find myself alone from a higher perspective, not from an individual, because on an individual level, I share with people similar emotions and we are affected by each other's emotions. 

I find myself Alone as the Observer. Like there is no other Observer of thoughts and emotions. Just me Alone.

Does that still sound as solipsism?

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

1 minute ago, Intraplanetary said:

Of course, I see a lot of sameness. I'm a very empathetic person and very easily relate with other people and find a connection easily and I love that.

I find myself alone from a higher perspective, not from an individual, because on an individual level, I share with people similar emotions and we are affected by each other's emotions. 

I find myself Alone as the Observer. Like there is no other Observer of thoughts and emotions. Just me alone.

You are not observer you actually are THIS.Much more intimate is it?

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

If you would be awake 100% you would be dead.So no no typing on forum possible which you are also imagining ,right now.

I'm not woke, but I understand what I saw intuitively and conceptually very well.
One thing that is sure, is that you're already dead right now, and you've also never been alive, those are distinctions you make as an ego.

Right now you're not alive or dead, cause the ego is something you imagine, and death is recognizing that.
That doesn't mean the body mind of that imagined being dies, it continue to function the same exact way as before, you just see through the illusion that you were the body mind.

In the absolute sense, I am "dead" right now, I'm just not recognizing it, therefore I can talk to "you".

Everything is possible actually, you don't realize how deep this can go yet if you think you can't talk if you're dead, you're assuming too many things xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Intraplanetary said:

I find myself Alone as the Observer. Like there is no other Observer of thoughts and emotions. Just me Alone.

Does that still sound as solipsism?

Yes, and it is perfectly fine. Solipsism is beyond empathy towards others. It is the beginning of seeing relative reality for what it is. You are still bound by the individual perspective, but you see the video game playing out around you.

What happens when you realize that "you" are just another avatar in the same video game? What "you" see is just as real as what sees "you". It is all the same Consciousness. When you realize that directly, it will rock your world/universe/cosmos.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Yes, and it is perfectly fine. Solipsism is beyond empathy towards others. It is the beginning of seeing relative reality for what it is. You are still bound by the individual perspective, but you see the video game playing out around you.

What happens when you realize that "you" are just another avatar in the same video game? What "you" see is just as real as what sees "you". It is all the same Consciousness. When you realize that directly, it will rock your world/universe/cosmos.

Yes and even if you manage to fade to black you saved yourself fully to ever again be tricked by appearances and fall for "life".

12 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Looking forward ?

Actually, I'm now busy creating and shaping my avatar and its reality. And this idea of being the subjective perspective with no one and nothing outside of it makes me so Powerful; like I literally got consciously to choose how to play the game. And I know it's alright to do so because I believe in the saying: ''If you seek awakening, make sure you have a life worth awakening to''. 

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

17 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yes and even if you manage to fade to black you saved yourself fully to ever again be tricked by appearances and fall for "life".

Yet, Consciousness created the trick of life for a reason. What do you think that reason might be?