Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

vodka and lsd question

11 posts in this topic

so i thought i was gonna microdose all of the 250UG tab but i wanna do a 2 x 100UG trips

(i already microdosed 5 times)

the problem is those 100UG's each are in 200ml of vodka, so the question is would i be okay to take them like that or not ?

Do not mix LSD with alcohol. It can result in a very confusing and low consciousness trip that might be really detrimental to you.

You want heightened awareness & clarity, not lassitude & sluggishness.

Please be careful.

Best wishes ♡

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Of course mixing drugs of any kind is never a useful way of consuming them. Especially drugs that trigger your dopamin system combined with psychedelics can damage you in a wide variety of ways, like weed or mdma mixed with LSD for example. But one of the main points of this forum is to be honest and help each other out so here is my experience with alcohol and psychedelics years ago. (I quit drinking long ago)

My friend and I were doing microdosing while walking in nature. So eventually we had a couple beers, and there was not a bad retroactive effect with the LSD. You could even say that it decreased the typical "microdose bodyload". But again, it was just a microdose. 

200ml of vodka is a pretty serious amount of alcohol. I would never consume that in one rush, let alone combined with LSD. 

200ml for one tab??? Thats too much brother. Did you mean 20?Next time if you want to microdose here's what I do. Say I want 5 doses I'll use 5 ml. And just have 1 ml dose of whatever liquid. In my experience water works fine. I wouldn't take that much alcohol with LSD. I dont think anything bad will probably happen but definitely cant see it being a very profound trip. Id wait to trip until you can find another tab.

Also how many micrograms are you using to microdose?

Edited by Adodd

5 hours ago, levani said:

the problem is those 100UG's each are in 200ml of vodka, so the question is would i be okay to take them like that or not ?

@levani dude, 200ml of vodka is enough to get you seriously sh*tfaced. 200ml equals 10 shots. One shot would be enough to make things weird, but 10? I highly recommend you don't do it. 

200ml is waaay to much. Even for dilution for preparing small dosages. 200ml for 200µg is a factor of 1000x. That's too much.

noooo i'm a fucking idiot

@Tim R @Adodd @Vynce @Anahata

i meant 25ml vodka (cause the guy said to not use water when using volumetric measurements)

250üg lsd

25ml vodka

Meh, I don't think a shot would make such a big difference.

The moment you identified yourself with the body you Constructed the whole 'illusion'. If you realize everything that you know is accumulated identity, even the Creation or so called 'Dream' is also another identification. You are not in any place at all, you are beyond any identity.. 

40 minutes ago, levani said:

cause the guy said to not use water

You could always use distilled water.

@levani gotcha haha. So 25 ml vodka and 250 minus 50 from previous microdosing so 25 ml vodka 200 micrograms lsd? Sure split in half man you'll be good

@Godhead yeah but good luck getting it in central london@Adodd not sure i wanna risk it without a proper "article", don't wanna fuck up my shit

Last time I drinked vodka, was 17 years old and ended up in hospital.

Never again.