Podie45

Is it Ok to let go? (Life is torture)

7 posts in this topic

This is a followup to this thread:

I don't think I can hold on any longer. Living is painful. No therapist has been able to ''show me the light'', in fact they do not know what to say. No one does. It's to the point where the PSSD (Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) community believes it is epigenetic changes and there is basically nothing to do really except temporary symptomatic relief.

This situation is too painful to my mind. The combination of this, on top of HPPD and the mental damage caused by my experience with Depersonalization is far from being anywhere close to anything worth living (at least from my POV now). It's like I've been holding on & trying to avoid falling off the cliff but I'm running out of energy.

What if I let go? (I'm not talking about suicide)

I mean just accept this miserable situation. What would happen? Would it be healthy at all? (Keep in mind, the torture of being this way is not to be underestimated but I do understand there are people experiencing similar or worse situations right now).

I've been trying to troubleshoot but it just seems like there is no substance that would trigger the demethylation / neurogenesis / repair etc. that I would need to be ''normal'' like most people.

grggw.PNG

Edited by Podie45

37 minutes ago, Podie45 said:

What if I let go? (I'm not talking about suicide)

I think it’s a great idea. 
A lot of people will not give up their unnecessary suffering. I used to be one. Still am sometimes. I practice letting go of reaching conclusions and that saves me from a lot of suffering sometimes. Life is often unfair. I use to complain a lot about how things were often unfair and it only aggravated and prolonged my suffering.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I am suffering through some health issues as well. On top of that, I also have financial issues and many other people that I need to commit to. 

For your case, I suggest you focus on another area of your life that you can work on. For example, you can excel at your work, become a leader, take care of others, make donations, adopt kids or take care of dogs/cats. Do anything else to make your life worthy and happy and maybe your issue will also solve itself given time.

Yeah counterintuitive is to accept the way you are before you can change in more effective ways

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

On 06/06/2021 at 6:09 PM, hyruga said:

I am suffering through some health issues as well. On top of that, I also have financial issues and many other people that I need to commit to. 

@hyruga How are you doing now?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

Let it go bro 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"