Natasha

Deconstruction

51 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, cetus said:

If I answered that would be a construct.

A Strangeloop ?

my understanding is thus,

ego is not imaginary, in as much as it is what creates a darn fine movie that can be very much enjoyed (or endured depending on your view)

ego is what brought every human body mind who has ever lived to this relatively real planet earth, body is the space ship if you will

you opted to dream up being resident in the ego in the movie as nothing at the center of ego's being from which you are projecting the whole thing that is being witnessed

if and when you choose to you will do self inquiry and deconstruct ego, if not you will continue to enjoy the movie

don't forget to make some time for popcorn no matter which route you choose

even if you become god realized the movie will still go on as long as there is a body mind on the scene, it just won't be your body mind any longer

you are then enjoying being the entire movie and will continue to do so as long as you please

your name is g.o.d ... generator of dreams or gradually oneself deconstructed if you prefer

Edited by gettoefl

5 hours ago, Kalo said:

Keep dreaming bro 

5 hours ago, Kalo said:

I am not God.

Claiming separation from God = pride.

Just a suggestion. Not a claim. I'm not even claiming there is God.

36 minutes ago, Kalo said:

I don’t care what you claim, you are not conscious of God. Seperate or not...

God is. God just is. I know. Cuz I know.

Today some time ago, I Totally became conscious of Him, after I used the willpower of speed combined with the wise power of marijuana, the ‘’super-conscious’’ combination as I like to call it. And I just Accepted, accepted like never before, once and for all...Him. 

Congrats on stage blue. Sounds sarcastic but that’s actually classic stage blue done right. I must have had you confused with another user. You just wait lol — all beliefs will parish. It’s up to you to die with them all at once, or a little bit at a time. Not that you care, but with God realization you actually create the entire universe — some of us on this very forum have had that apparent experience / lethally-infinite-love-tornado. That’s what you did, just now, timelessly. But I am you, and there is no we.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, Kalo said:

You don’t create shit bro.

Exactly! You don't exist! Which is why you could only be the completely spontaneous moment by moment birth and death, expansion and contraction, yin and yang of creation itself! You are literally creating the universe because you aren't creating shit! :D

1 hour ago, Kalo said:

I mean the ego, you bro, you don’t create shit.

The ‘’I am creating reality’’ experience is an experience of God.

God comes in many forms of experience, in countless dimensions.

The 5-Meo DMT experience, ‘’I am God’’, ‘’I create reality’’, is an experience of God, wheras the ego is dead.

God is creating reality. God is saying ‘’I am God’’.

There is no ego creating reality or the universe. This is God.

God is Absolute.

Meaning, you can realize God, that He IS. 

Yes, obviously the ego was dead “during” God-realization, but what you put in a previous comment was entirely contradictory to what you’ve said here.

On 6/3/2021 at 11:32 AM, Mu_ said:

And asldkfjasdlfj is as much of a sdfsdf  as alksdfjsldkfjaslfkj, or alskfjsldkfjasdlfksjdflkasjdflk is zx,vmzxvzxkvjkl, or xzkjvoxuvzioxuvo, or .................... hahahaha 

I wrote a numbers poem this morning haha, it's in the enlightenment poem thread. No meaning, just a play of symbols and seemingly rhyming sounds...that is if you read it in English xD

It's interesting when the path of deconstruction is seemingly taken, it ends up right back where it began.

Construction and deconstruction is an unreal experience occurring within the dream story of a separate individual moving through time and space.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, Kalo said:

Construction and deconstruction is a real experience done in the mind intentionally and will-done by a thinking subject, and it has a real impact on your experience.

Nothing is ‘’seperate’’ nor ‘’part of’’ anything. Everything is merely God’s creation. In this sense, we are not seperate or part of any fantasy ‘’whole’’, we are of God, directly so.

There is no ‘’whole’’. God is no whole thing containing within it everything like my drug dealers vagina. 

God is Single, One, Total. 

God’s creation is seperate (yes I said it) from God Himself. In these Creations, none are seperate or part of each other, they are just creations.

That's what's being experienced there, its whole complete and perfect.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

you are god who is currently drunk and infatuated by the lures of the world

which reminds me of a bumper sticker ...  avoid hangovers stay drunk

you dont want any hangover, do you, so that is why you refuse to deconstruct

thus it seems we'd rather the buzz and the thrill and the escape of being folks drunk at the party

drink up, it is not closing time yet