EntheogenTruthSeeker

300 days in mental hospitals to Spiritual Liberation

11 posts in this topic

took six dedicated years, but I have found the peace and truth I am looking for. Thank you Leo. Thank you forum members. This was all worth the torturous suffering. 

be patient and wait on the lord. Trust in your heart you will complete your awakening desires and destiny with faith and surrender to suffering/love. 

god bless everyone. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@dflores321 Yes I feel I do for sure man. God broke through to me like I was on 100mg of mushrooms. I am the divine and it’s so obvious I am who I am. 

I haven't watched the video, but you make it sound like it's final, like you've crossed some spiritual finish line.

I don't think it works like that. Many people think it works like that, but I don't. I see life as something that is always evolving, and I'm not going to pin myself down on some 'finish line' notion. I do think however there can be great spiritual insights or awakenings that can be life transforming, but I don't think any of it is 'final'. I'm open to the idea that I could be wrong, but I think that's quite unlikely.

I guess I got this idea largely from Adyashanti. He never allows anyone to settle for a 'finish line' fantasy. It does make sense to me.

Don't think you're done. There's always more work to do.

Edited by Nightwise

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

12 minutes ago, Nightwise said:

I'm not going to pin myself down on some 'finish line' notion. 

There was never anyone racing to begin with.

The start, race and finish line was a dream story.

THIS doesn't go anywhere, there's nothing to achieve and no one in which could achieve it.

I'm sure Adya was referring to post awakening integration.

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@dflores321 Yes I feel I do for sure man. God broke through to me like I was on 100mg of mushrooms. I am the divine and it’s so obvious I am who I am. 

this about showing who your wife is, do you mean you had a vision or you've already met her? This sounds to me like some pickup trick, Do these women not have consciousness? Are they just dolls in the hands of God? Sounds like satanic stuff to me. Sounds like manipulating reality through magic - something frowned upon in Bible itself.

I had similar experiences to that, like feeling that reality is allowing me to even choose a different house etc... Wtf. But then during my run I save a little girl from rape and things went south... You get me? These energies might pretend to be pure and be impure instead. 

What if God does not give you glory, wife and riches?  I know if I want to find a wife, I want her to love me for all my imperfections and all my stupid shit. Otherwise how can it be real love? Prefer to die alone instead. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

31 minutes ago, Dodo said:

this about showing who your wife is, do you mean you had a vision or you've already met her? This sounds to me like some pickup trick, Do these women not have consciousness? Are they just dolls in the hands of God? Sounds like satanic stuff to me. Sounds like manipulating reality through magic - something frowned upon in Bible itself.

I had similar experiences to that, like feeling that reality is allowing me to even choose a different house etc... Wtf. But then during my run I save a little girl from rape and things went south... You get me? These energies might pretend to be pure and be impure instead. 

What if God does not give you glory, wife and riches?  I know if I want to find a wife, I want her to love me for all my imperfections and all my stupid shit. Otherwise how can it be real love? Prefer to die alone instead. 

Yep.

Also, beware of the hangover after the spiritual high, in case you go back to normality.

pd: you look like a very intelligent guy, I am sure you will do well!

Edited by RedLine

@RedLine @WelcometoReality @Dodo @VeganAwake @Nightwise Amen to everything you guys said. I took all of it very seriously. A lot of wisdom on this forum and sometimes even more than Leo. Leo isn’t above anyone at the end of the day. We are just as capable of being divine like him and Jesus etc. 

PS god pulled through and this guy at the skatepark randomly gave me some mushrooms, so I’m gonna just praise Jesus the whole time and see what happens and work on my self love of imperfections. My intention is to heal people via my conversations on a daily basis. I love people. Anyways. Blessings. I’ll be back in 4 hours most likely. Pray for me please!

4 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@RedLine @WelcometoReality @Dodo @VeganAwake @Nightwise Amen to everything you guys said. I took all of it very seriously. A lot of wisdom on this forum and sometimes even more than Leo. Leo isn’t above anyone at the end of the day. We are just as capable of being divine like him and Jesus etc. 

PS god pulled through and this guy at the skatepark randomly gave me some mushrooms, so I’m gonna just praise Jesus the whole time and see what happens and work on my self love of imperfections. My intention is to heal people via my conversations on a daily basis. I love people. Anyways. Blessings. I’ll be back in 4 hours most likely. Pray for me please!

Best experience of my life. Even though it was 1 gram. Two little stems lol. It’s not the dose. It’s intention and reliance on the father, y’all feel? @Leo Gura

I don't think surrender is a good word. I think transformation and embodiment is better. 

Genesis 27:27-29

8 hours ago, DreamScape said:

I don't think surrender is a good word. I think transformation and embodiment is better. 

The paradaox is both are the same.