The0Self

Just “achieved” total deconstruction

31 posts in this topic

What was revealed...

Seeker: no one is saying this, and no one is being spoken to, but...

The only reason this enlightenment/paradise is perhaps not apparent over there (i.e. you are experiencing being on a path, or even experiencing any circumstance at all), is because you don’t want this enlightenment/paradise.

It just simply is that way.

So you can relax. Though of course, not really. It is good news though -- if you don't want enlightenment, you don't even have to have itSo this is already liberation even if it's not apparent! What else is there to say?

Just became damn obvious.

Edit: It was also revealed that this is obvious in every case of apparent liberation.

Edited by The0Self

2 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

I guess my intuintion was reliable.

:)

I always thought that when nonduality speakers said stuff similar to this, it wasn't quite as simple as they describe -- I just thought they couldn't articulate the unspeakable. I can't remember exactly what I'm referring to, but in any case, as far as what I've said here? It is literally, exactly as simple as I describe. You simply don't want this liberation, and that itself, clearly is still liberation! xD So this is literally exactly what is most wanted (longed for but with no one longing), it's just that, if there is experience, there will necessarily be an experience of wanting something else -- you could say this is because what is wanted (or longed for)... is the experience of wanting something else! And even if that “something else” is simply a future that’s the same as the apparent present.

It's that simple!

Edited by The0Self

And to anyone fearing enlightenment, this can serve as reassurance that you will necessarily not be forced into it unwillingly. So there is truly nothing to fear. Maybe you're thinking "who is he talking to?" All I can say is I did fear enlightenment (death!) -- there was absolutely no reason to, and I mean that was truly a completely delusional view, since if you want it (or more accurately “stop not-wanting it,” since you actually cannot want it), it happens, and if you don't want it, it doesn't happen. Literally. Even for literal unwilling death of the body — as soon as you die, you will of course no longer be “not-wanting it.”

Edited by The0Self

Though, just to be clear, it didn't even really happen! xD

It only apparently did. But literally the least meaningful/dramatic event possible. The only thing dramatic about it is how hilariously undramatic it is lol

Edited by The0Self

It seems hidden by being everything.

And its not what the 'ME' expects that's for sure ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

30 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It seems hidden by being everything.

And its not what the 'ME' expects that's for sure ?

Totally

@The0Self How is your "total deconstruction" related to your unresolved shadow material?

6 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@The0Self How is your "total deconstruction" related to your unresolved shadow material?

Huh?

Random question... but the answer I guess I’d have to say is there isn’t any? Not that anything was really resolved, but I don’t understand the question or where it’s coming from frankly

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self @The0SelfYou said you've achieved total deconstruction. What happend to your unresolved repressed traumas in that process? Is your psyche whole and healed or it is still fragmented? What i am asking is how is the process of deconstruction related to the integration of your painful aspects of your relative self?

13 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@The0Self @The0SelfYou said you've achieved total deconstruction. What happend to your unresolved repressed traumas in that process? Is your psyche whole and healed or it is still fragmented? What i am asking is how is the process of deconstruction related to the integration of your painful aspects of your relative self?

Oh ok

Yeah I didn’t actually achieve anything though. In the end it wasn’t a process, it just seemed like a process. There never was trauma. Not sure what the psyche is exactly but yeah I can’t even think of a response that would make sense. Remembering the past doesn’t really seem to arise. Surely it can happen it’s just apparently not happening now lol.

Interestingly, it’s clear here that what you’re doing, probably without realizing it, is asking me to tell you a story.

Edited by The0Self

Well since integrating my own shadow matters to me i wanted to know how that goes in your own life in relation to deconstruction. I always want to learn new things.

It seems to me what you're saying is that I'm free to make whatever choice I prefer or to hold myself prisoner due to circumstance. Do I have this right or am I off? What your saying seems simple but very confusing to me and I want to make sure I understand to contemplate liberation.

I thought it was obvious to everybody. If you don't "release" rn is because you love this ego movie. You don't even need spiritual practice background to realize this, just try to drop everything now and see why you can't.

Edited by RedLine

8 hours ago, Tovius said:

It seems to me what you're saying is that I'm free to make whatever choice I prefer or to hold myself prisoner due to circumstance. Do I have this right or am I off? What your saying seems simple but very confusing to me and I want to make sure I understand to contemplate liberation.

Hey!

Yeah I’m not saying that at all. All I’m saying is: 

You necessarily do not want enlightenment (this; death), if you think it’s something that can be achieved or experienced at all in the future. No exceptions. And the tone of this is absolutely flat matter-of-fact — nothing wrong; nothing right — but it can certainly be considered good news! :)

Edit: The thing is, you’ll perhaps read that and think “okay so therefore...” No; there is no therefore! Lol that is the dream. Nothing wrong with it...in fact it is perfect — I’m merely clarifying the statement.

7 hours ago, RedLine said:

I thought it was obvious to everybody. If you don't "release" rn is because you love this ego movie. You don't eveb need spiritual practice background to realize this.

Now this is what I assumed every comment would be ?. Even thought of putting something like “yeah sorry, I’m slow” but it didn’t happen to me nor did it even really happen so... ?? ? 

11 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Well since integrating my own shadow matters to me i wanted to know how that goes in your own life in relation to deconstruction. I always want to learn new things.

Sounds logical. But once it’s complete, it’s recognized it never was completed. There was apparently a lot of contemplation that seemed fruitful at the time.

Edited by The0Self

Remember its not about denial or detachment.(not saying your doing that)

There was clearly a body that went through so-called traumatic and pleasant life experiences. There might even be pictures and or videos to back that fact up.

It's about clearly seeing that the individual that identifies with the experiences and turns them into a good or bad personalized story, is an illusion.

It's that conditioned self-centered perception that creates the dramatic dream story. It places a conditioned overlay imbued with meaning purpose and value over top of reality and operates from that perspective.

When these memories are reflected upon after awakening, they are recognized to be more like fictional tales in which self-centered perception distorted the reality sort of speak.

Suffering is recognized to be simply a misidentification with so-called conditioned negative thought patterns stemming from an unreal self-centered experiencer.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Yeah, I guess it's best to say there wasn't really trauma. There isn't anyone trying to follow the apparent story of dealing with life, though life does apparently still happen. There isn't anything accepted or denied.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

@VeganAwake Yeah, I guess it's best to say there wasn't really trauma. There isn't anyone trying to follow the apparent story of dealing with life, though life does apparently still happen. There isn't anything accepted or denied.

There was apparent trauma for an apparent individual with apparent repercussions after the events.

Hence the phrase real and unreal experience.

Look closely enough though and it can be recognized that there was never a real experiencer anywhere. 

Only conditioned thoughts and emotions being identified with as the ME.

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Look closely enough though and it can be recognized that there was never a real experiencer anywhere.

Yeah, that apparently happened last night. Something really funny about it though: it was such a nothing event, I can't even remember if it happened before dinner, or after... xD