Actualising

I'm Insane What Should I Do?

21 posts in this topic

Hey... I suffer from a form of psychosis. I don't want to seek professional help because I don't want to go into hospital. Just want to hear you guys and girls opinions on it. Thanks 

Don't know what to do, But I do know what to do... Welcome to my world.

I've suffered from psychosis and delusions as well, but i let my ego go and my defenses down in this context and let professionals help me. If you are not willing to let professionals help you because of your own ego it will most likely not go away. It could go away, but it will be a lot harder. Also, mental hospitals are probably not what you think they are. Its mostly filled with compassionate people that want to help you, not like the crazy version you see in movies.

Edited by AxelK

@AxelK Thanks bruZ. I've been in hospital I know what it's like. And btw I have no ego, but I have the biggest ego. So your half right in that my ego is in the way. If your truely insane you will understand this... but you also won't...

@Actualising

If someone goes psychotic or neurotic, the Japanese method is to allow him to live in isolation for three weeks or for six weeks, as the case may need. They just allow him to live in isolation. No doctor, no psychoanalyst goes to him. Food is supplied, his needs are taken care of, and he is left alone.

In the night there is no light;in darkness he is alone -- suffering of course, passing through many phases. Every care is taken, but no companionship is given to him. He has to face his own madness immediately and directly. And within three to six weeks, the madness starts disappearing. Nothing has been done really; he has simply been left alone. This is the only measure that has been taken.

Western psychiatrists never leave the man alone. They never leave him to face his inner unconscious totally on his own. Because the more help you give, the more you make him helpless, because the more he depends on you. And the question is of an inner encounter; no one can help really. 

17 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Western psychiatrists never leave the man alone. They never leave him to face his inner unconscious totally on his own. Because the more help you give, the more you make him helpless, because the more he depends on you. And the question is of an inner encounter; no one can help really. 

This is wrong in my experience. Most psychiatrists want to help you help yourself, not make you helpless and dependant on them. Of course, there are different psychiatrist with different views but i have never heard about psychiatrists in the west wanting to make people dependant on them, its usually the opposite.

This might sound weird but even if you were to be crazy you might not be as crazy as you think. It also might not be that unusual. It probably is a lot more understandable than you think. What I'm saying is that there is a bright side to this as well and you don't have to see it as a thing that's going to take your life down with it and it's going to be alright.

Who doesn't suffer from psychosis? 
Just kidding, but really, if you admit you are not totally well you are already beyond it to some degree.

What are your symptoms? 

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

Its not that your insane, its society that's unaware and live and are programmed backwards. They call it being normal.

B R E A T H E

@Actualising

You probably not insane, or have psychosis either, but maybe dont quite know how to handle yourself properly.

I would make a start by not believing the interpretations you have about your anxieties, and practice just accepting your states of mind as they are without identifying with them.  

Spend some time in the day generating feelings of gratitude for what you have (even your painful states of mind), and relaxing and exercising your body, eating healthy foods and generally managing your stress.

Stay away from stressful situations and nurse yourself back to health.  

I was diagnosed once by a mental health professional who wanted to put me into a 'care' situation. I decided not to believe the authorities and did all the things I mentioned above and now I'm fine, no problems:D

Just get hod of the right information and don't fall for what people tell you.  I don't know if you know this, but psychology even frowns upon enlightenment and enlightenment states, labels that psychosis even though it is the cure to all mental health problems.  You know why?  Because when you're enlightened, you don't fit into their categories anymore and don't contribute to society in the ways they think you should.  

So who is the insane one?

Be careful what you put in your subconscious mind my friend, because most of society is not happy, and psychologists are not interested in our well being, they are only interested in making you adjusted to society whether you like it or not.

On 06/11/2016 at 10:47 AM, Actualising said:

Hey... I suffer from a form of psychosis. I don't want to seek professional help because I don't want to go into hospital. Just want to hear you guys and girls opinions on it. Thanks 

Don't know what to do, But I do know what to do... Welcome to my world.

Truth is we are all psychotic. The mind is an illusion machine. You are only diagnosed because you aren't the "normal" form of psychotic

Hope that makes you feel better ;)

Edited by Live Life Liam

21 hours ago, Snick said:

Could that be a life purpose? To raise awareness in society, or is it too big of a task? Let's say you do tons of consciousness work in solitude, and also gain tons of knowledge in leadership, and the go for a transformation of society, or will society lower your awareness again? 

Indeed and they can only lower your awareness if you allow it and start doubting your infinite potential. 

Raise self awareness and reality has no option but to match the vibrational frequency you are at.

10624667_726596937375889_1684779851276942200_n.jpg

B R E A T H E

12 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

This is false new age information, the OP should get professional help. Mental illness is actually real, serious and it is not fun to have

Mental stress is real, delusions are real, hallucinations are real (often just a projection, sometimes not in which case there is no problem, often a combination of both), most people suffer from this to some degree except for hallucinating.

But it's not real in the sense that developed mental illness it's some kind of flue that hits you, or is caused by genetics, or just 'because of chemical imbalance'. It's simply caused by trauma and false beliefs, which the mind doesn't know how to deal with or heal it.

Of course big pharma loves it's patients to belief their brain just crashed, that it's nothing they can do about and that they need toxic pills with 250 side effects... for life.. while they are not getting better (pills barely more effective than placebo, Big Pharma until recently was allowed not to publish negative results). It's actually the biggest scam ever, aside from creating a debt based system, in our society.

-

OP, heal your trauma, go within, talk with other (spiritually aware) people, meditate. 

Look up Charles Whitfield, the best psychiatrist on mental illness and trauma. 

Just now, Wormon Blatburm said:

@AlwaysBeNice Schizophrenia and delusions are not just some issues that you can resolve with journalling!

Medications are overprescribed but there are instances when they are needed. In case of schizophrenia I would say that this is definitely so

Get help #OP, if you think you need it!

Meds as a immediate way to calm somedown, possibly, aside from that the meds all stink as a solution because they don't resolve trauma. In fact, a study from WHO showed that schizo's in 3rd world countries did twice as better than the patients here lol http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mentally-ill-do-better-in-third-world-than-in-west-1320282.html

I used to help someone suffering from severe schizophrenia. She and I used to go to this spiritual center and listen to a speaker.

I just thought of something. Why not find others who are going through the same/similar situation, who are kind and open-minded, and talk to them about it and move on from there? People going through the same things are more likely to guide you better.

Did anyone see that report Stefan Molyneuax did where he exposed that the drugs didn't really do much except cause dodgy side effects, and that the people writing this DSM mostly sat around drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes? 

One of the psychiatrist on the board even emitted a disorder because his wife had the same symptoms and felt embarrassed. So he forced the committee to leave that one out of the manual?

:D

Dunno, just throwing stones in the water here seeing what sort of ripples happen as a result. 

Check it out.

43 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

This is false new age information, the OP should get professional help. Mental illness is actually real, serious and it is not fun to have

I clearly see that I was being sarcastic ;) but half true. I mean that simply by the fact we our mind creates illusions such as ego that we are psychotic. I think calling it New age information is a little silly though.