Flowerfaeiry

Seeing God vs. Being God

26 posts in this topic

Do you think that "Seeing" God is something that happens before you realize You are God? Like a lesser understanding? Or are these two totally different spectrums?

"You Create Magic" 

Being god cant be put in words, only through emotions.....

18 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Do you think that "Seeing" God is something that happens before you realize You are God? Like a lesser understanding? Or are these two totally different spectrums?

Yeah seeing God is an experience that often occurs before the direct intuitive knowing that you are God. Which comes before the revelation: nothing is moving -- timeless everything is infinite where it is and there's nowhere else.

8 minutes ago, The0Self said:

seeing God is an experience that often occurs before the direct intuitive knowing that you are God.

Interesting, I can agree with that. I saw God and I didn't identify with God.

It still was insanity.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Yes, the first stages of encountering God will have an "otherness" quality to it. You will probably not understand it is you, at first.

Getting rid of all otherness takes lots of work.

Many people hold the belief that being God is somehow arrogant or egotistical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

At first; it's almost like a first encounter with an alien. Then the alien slowly becomes you.

Perception is, ultimately, in the way of being. - In The Absolute sense.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, the first stages of encountering God will have an "otherness" quality to it. You will probably not understand it is you, at first.

Getting rid of all otherness takes lots of work.

Many people hold the belief that being God is somehow arrogant or egotistical.

I've had the following facets of awakening:
1. Reality is a dream and it is all made of "liquid/dreamy" perceptions.
2. Completeness and absence of need and desires
3. I am Awareness. And awareness is a singular entity sitting in the DARKNESS forever and ever and ever.... 
Thus I have no form and I am eternal. Yet, I still never perceived my ability to create forms.

@Leo Gura are these related to god realization? Or are they still very far away from it?

Isn't the dream and the eternal awareness parts of god-consciousness?

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

19 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I've had the following facets of awakening:
1. Reality is a dream and it is all made of "liquid/dreamy" perceptions.
2. Completeness and absence of need and desires
3. I am Awareness. And awareness is a singular entity sitting in the DARKNESS LIGHTNESS forever and ever and ever.... 
Thus I have no form and I am eternal. Yet, I still never perceived my ability to create forms.

Those are all good and valid.

You have no form, but you also have form. The human form is also Absolute. Do not overlook form.

@Leo Gura are these related to god realization? Or are they still very far away from it?

Those are all facets of God.

But you still have yet to grasp as a whole what God is and how it works.

What is God? << that's the key question to crack. Answers such as "awareness" or "consciousness" or "nothingness" are partially correct, but not good enough. Those are glancing strikes. You must hit the nail right on the head to reach complete self-understanding.

Isn't the dream and the eternal awareness parts of god-consciousness?

Of course. It's just a matter of realizing this more holistically.

Look at your hands. Your body is God. This is what God looks like. God has a human body.

God is a singular being who creates itself using infinite imagination. You are that being pretending to be human.

You are an Infinite Dreamer. YOU! YOU! YOU! No one else but you. Just look at what you dreamed up.

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those are all good and valid.

You have no form, but you also have form. The human form is also Absolute. Do not overlook form.

Well, from my inquiries and glimpses... form is just random paint on a canvas... Human mind creates meaning out of those random colors. There is no form when you stop conceptualizing trees and grass out of a landscape. The ego creates form in the end. I've had glimpses where form was literally random colors and random sensations like abstract art, to give an example.
You surely already know this, but faces, cars, streets, sounds, smells are "forms" only because identification creates meaning.

In the Awareness state there are no forms..... it's just eternal witnessing of.... I don't know what those are :o I can't tell accurately what perceptions are.

I can tell you that perceptions were put there by me to create CONTRAST so I could FEEL my presence as an eternal witness.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you still have yet to grasp as a whole what God is and how it works.

What is God? << that's the key question to crack. Answers such as "awareness" or "consciousness" or "nothingness" are partially correct, but not good enough. Those are glancing strikes. You must hit the nail right on the head to reach complete self-understanding.

Yes, there are a lot of missing pieces.....

But the fact is that, both in psychedelic and in sober inquiry state, I can feel that perceptions are "there" and I am "here", at the center of the center.
I don't feel anything about creation and imagination, even though I totally see that reality is a dream occurring to ME.

My deepest insight was realizing that all these images and sound have no meaning and NO EXISTENCE. I am literally observing a mirage. My real place is no-place, my real time is Eternity.

I've also realized that by observing fake forms I'm escaping from the hard fact that THERE IS JUST ETERNAL DARKNESS. But this darkness is peaceful and complete, it's not something negative. But the ego felt so deeply scared of this eternal darkness.

I have also noticed that this perception bubble is actually very limited and "small", while my core of being has infinite size and cannot be measured.

I'm puzzled. 

Inquire in the now.

By "darkness" I mean... no perception. Absence of form.

It seems like I've been sitting here forever and ever in the total absence of form and perception. That's what I mean by the darkness "underneath".

You could also say that I AM the invisible skeleton of reality, the invisible formless witness. The light who both observes reality and gets absorbed in watching it.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

8 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

form is just random paint on a canvas...

It ain't random at all. And it's still Absolute Truth.

There is no form when you stop conceptualizing trees and grass out of a landscape. The ego creates form in the end.

This is false.

I've had glimpses where form was literally random colors and random sensations like abstract art, to give an example.

So? It's still form and it's still Absolute Truth.

You surely already know this, but faces, cars, streets, sounds, smells are "forms" only because identification creates meaning.

This is false. You are conflating the projection of meaning with form/being. These are distinct things.

Even if everything is meaningless, form is still form.

It doesn't seem like your being clear enough or strict enough with your terminology. You use the word form and meaning rather sloppily.

In the Awareness state there are no forms.....

You are aware of forms right now. Therefore they are Absolute Truth.

Form IS awareness. Not something else.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are aware of forms right now. Therefore they are Absolute Truth.

Well, that's right, I can't deny that perceptions ARE right now.

I mean that.... there's a presence/core which remains even when forms change and thus impermanence happens.

That's what I'm pointing to. 
That core is ME. The forms are "not true" in the sense that they are not the being ever-present.

It's not easy to convey, but I have still a lot to understand about forms and perceptions. I can feel the core of being though. That's the real "god" to me.

Because you can notice how you are always HERE while everything is impermanent. Even in night dreams of course. You are permanent.

Inquire in the now.

1 minute ago, billiesimon said:

That's what I'm pointing to. 
That core is ME. The forms are "not true" in the sense that they are not the being ever-present.

This is a problematic duality you've created.

EVERYTHING IS YOU!

You're not conscious yet of what Truth is if you say that forms are not true.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a problematic duality you've created.

EVERYTHING IS YOU!

You're not conscious yet of what Truth is if you say that forms are not true.

That's a very useful pointer. Do you think it's a duality of the mind?

Well, I have problems feeling oneness with perceptions. But I feel oneness with the witnessing/being, the permanent awareness.

But I have issues with feeling oneness with the impermanent, let's say.

Is it a problem of the ego mind?

Inquire in the now.

1. Not knowing about God.

2. Searching for God.

3. Seeing God.

4. Being God.

5. Enjoying Creation for what it is.

It’s a truncated alternative to the 10 ox herding pictures.

36 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I have problems feeling oneness with perceptions.

Good observation! You can never feel oneness with perceptions. Perception is duality. Period. That's what perception means -- somebody here, observing something else over there. Being, on the other hand...

After enlightenment, there is no one left to enjoy it -- everything that happens is not seen by anyone as something that happens. It's quite an ascension, but too bad because no one's experiencing it, lol. There's no peace, but there's nothing else either.

Time doesn't have the solidity to carry anything through it, namely a person.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

At first; it's almost like a first encounter with an alien. Then the alien slowly becomes you.

Perception is, ultimately, in the way of being. - In The Absolute sense.

HAah ha ha prefect analogy. Remember the first time I glimpsed the thing "alien" was the first thought that popped into the mind.  REALLY CREEPY because of how infinite and intelligent it was.  And then I used the metaphor of being possessed, first your entire being, and then it possesses everything else then eventually it IS the entire universe, always have been, and it is only THAT which is looking out through your eyes. When you walk is just the universe eating. When you shit is just the universe shitting.

@Being Frank Yang What do you think of this way of putting into words one of the highest insights:

Whatever moves, is nothing; whatever doesn’t move, is everything.

Still very story-like but I can’t think of a better way to explain it other than nothing is happening, which is a lame statement lol.

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

That's a very useful pointer. Do you think it's a duality of the mind?

Well, I have problems feeling oneness with perceptions. But I feel oneness with the witnessing/being, the permanent awareness.

But I have issues with feeling oneness with the impermanent, let's say.

Is it a problem of the ego mind?

Generally the progression is this:

1) You realize no-self.

2) You realize Nothingness/Emptiness/Formlessnesss

3) Then you realize The Self.

4) Then you realize Formless =  Form

It does not have to happen in that order, but this a very common progression.

You need more consciousness to see that Formless = Form

You progressively realize deeper and deeper that everything is ONE. All dualities merge into each other more and more and more and more until it gets so radical that you literally cannot tell the difference between anything.

It's a slow process of defragmenting the mind until your mind becomes a perfect Unity. You are healing and unifying old divisions in your mind like, self vs other, life vs death, love vs hate, good vs bad, reality vs illusion, God vs self, truth vs love, something vs nothing, relative vs absolute, etc. In the very end you realize that everything equals everything else.