Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

Little thought about Leo (or any kind of spiritual teacher)

10 posts in this topic

If we have a consensus about that everyone and everything is just imagined by consciousness, everything and everyone is just an illusion. Being human is an illusion, this text is an illusion and everything that can be part of reality is an illusion. Rightfully so. Because consciousness wants to play this ultimate hide-and-seek game in order not to get bored. Because if we could get "God-conscious" just by meditating 60 minutes there would be no point in being human. However spiritual teachers like Leo are sent by consciousness to awaken us a little more towards god consciousness. That means God became bored of "not to find itself" in reality and therefore took away the illusion from some humans (like Leo), to make the hide and seek game a litte more easier for us. 

Now someone could say Leo spoils the hide-and-seek game and others could say he saves humans from human suffering. I dont know, which side i want to take. I even wonder why God chooses to let consciousness seep in at this point in time. As Eckart Tolle says humankind begins to awaken step by step since some years now. But why did God didnt do it 1000 years ago or in 1000 years. Ultimately there would be no difference. Just in the amount of suffering. 

Have to contemplate on that...

@Vynce God has eternity on it's hands. It's patience is way beyond a human. 1000 years is just 1 life lived. To me anyway, existentially. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Vynce said:

But why did God didnt do it 1000 years ago or in 1000 years.

1) God is always doing it, but are people receptive?

2) 1000 years ago, 1000 years from now -- that's all illusions created by God to keep itself from realizing God is HERE, NOW!

That illusion of past and future is what keeps you from realizing you are God right now. It's a very sneaky illusion. Notice how your mind tricks you into imagining some other time at which awakening will happen. You have to bring your attention to the present. Become so present that even the idea of birth and death cannot arise.

Imagine being so present that death itself cannot affect you. But do not harm your body. That's basically the point of meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

awakening spoils the game, suffering is (a very real) ego perspective

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Leo Gura Regarding 1) Ofcourse God is always there and to be realized. However the inability to realize God is also imagined by God. And because there cannot be a free will outside of God, God devides when he realizes himself. But how and when does he decides it, this is precisely my question. Many manifestations of God are far away from realizing itself as God, whereas others get on the path to realization quite quickly.

For example in the dark ages there where little to none awakened people (at least here in europe), where as now there are more and more. But i think im too unconscious for time to delete out of this equation. I can really think without time haha. 

8 minutes ago, Vynce said:

But how and when does he decides it, this is precisely my question.

It's an interesting question. I don't know of a good answer. It's mysterious and infinitely complicated to explain what makes awakening occur in scientific terms. It's not even clear that there is an explicit answer.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

it is called evolution ... for millenia upon millenia the human being was concerned with one thing survival

era two was the age of thrival

era three is arrival ... evolution needs to ready one for god consciousness

Edited by gettoefl

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's an interesting question. I don't know of a good answer. It's mysterious and infinitely complicated to explain what makes awakening occur in scientific terms. It's not even clear that there is an explicit answer.

Yes and here in the Philippines i don't know if there is a pure Filipino who are now awakened, but in the history there is non yet? Idk really, but by now if we have one isnt it people by now meet one? And people like in other place small portions of people will gravitate towards a master tho because there is none then until now there is no famous one, this is an interesting question of How and When, wow in my life time here in the Philippines in my 20's until now God have not yet decided to realize himself here maybe with your actualized.org one of us will become the first Filipino who become awakaned and we are the chosen one haha i am excited about this when and how.. it is a mystery that i want to know this mystery of what and when he will choose to be here.. also i am excited of our own version haha and the what kind of qualities he will become, is he like you? Jesus Christ, Sadhuru, or any God that realized himself and have an impact to all humanity

Edited by John Iverson

I feel like God uses the 10,000 hour rule ?

Everything is designed to maximize love. God has already created all possible existence at all times, the infinite chain of causation in this existence is to make the experience as entertaining as possible. To intensify love more and more. If it's easy it won't feel as intense/meaningful, to realize just how much love this is God will put you through hell and back so then when you do realize it, the contrast makes it so much more beautiful.