BipolarGrowth

Please describe “knowing how I’m creating my hand as God”

24 posts in this topic

This question is mostly for Leo as he’s used this language many times before, but anyone who feels to have a good answer feel free to jump in. 

Can you please describe what a moment with this understanding in mind feels like? I’ve had multiple God Consciousness experiences where I’ve had what felt like an unquestionable intuition or insight that I created everything that I’ve ever experienced intentionally, but I can’t honestly say that I’ve experienced knowing how I created my hand at least in the way it sounds as you describe it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

38 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I can’t honestly say that I’ve experienced knowing how I created my hand

Just keep in mind that it's not a human how. Your hand IS the how. But you can realize that you're creating it exactly as it appears.

Psychedelics are pretty much mandatory in this pursuit.

The realization of "self-design" is one of the most important realizations you can have and without it you don't really understand yourself. God must be a self-designing entity. You need to penetrate to the point where you can see how your (God's) Will is materializing your hand. This does not mean your ego will be able to manipulate this manifestation process. But you can watch it unfold. If you take a high enough dose, you might even be able to watch as the fluctuations of your Mind morph the hand in various ways. This is God's Will literally imagining the hand into existence. This Will is extremely strong, so you're not likely to budge it with your ego. But at a really high dose you could even try and succeed.

God's Will is 100% direct. There is no mechanism or process behind it. So if you're looking for a mechanism, you're misunderstanding the radicalness of the situation. 100% DIRECT! Impossibly direct, as Ralston would say ;)

You need a solid dose of 5-MeO-DMT for this kinda work. And you need a very clear mind and serious intent. After you clear out all your inner demons and fears, then you can begin the work of studying the mechanism of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

This Will is extremely strong, so you're not likely to budge it with your ego. But at a really high dose you could even try and succeed.

Have you tried it?

8 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

Have you tried it?

I have.

But also, the desire to manipulate it tends to fall away the more conscious you become. There is an existential trade-off between your level of consciousness and the ego's desire for manipulation, such that as you reach omniscience and omnipotence, all of your Will becomes Love and nothing at all needs to change because you realize that everything is already Perfection and Love.

You go into it thinking how cool it will be to manipulate consciousness. And then you just surrender and die to the perfection of Love, leaving nothing to manipulate.

You need to realize that all desire to manipulate reality for personal gain is corruption, ego, and delusion. If you become infinitely conscious all such delusions will fall away and you will laugh at how selfish you were to question God's design. It is a TOTAL SURRENDER TO LOVE. Love does not leave room for your manipulations.

When I become infinitely consciousness I even surrender my desire to heal my sick body, because just to demand God to heal you is already an act of high selfishness. Don't ask to be healed, ask to love your suffering and death. Stop asking God for favors.

@Leo Gura If we suppose that tales about Jesus miracles and yogi siddhis are true, are they done through the mechanism that you are describing right now? Or is there another medium for that, and what you describe is an even higher thing than that? 

14 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura If we suppose that tales about Jesus miracles and yogi siddhis are true, are they done through the mechanism that you are describing right now? Or is there another medium for that, and what you describe is an even higher thing than that? 

I'm speculating, but my theory is that they are done through this mechanism but taken even higher. If you completely surrender to God and Love, to the point where your will merges with God's Will, you die to God. Then, you can literally will a miracle, but this miracle can only happen if it serves the highest Good and Love of the Universe. It cannot happen just because you want it for some selfish purpose. So it may happen, or it may not, depending on what is best for the Universe. You have to be totally open to the possibility that it may be best for the Universe that your miracle doesn't materialize, in which case it will not happen. But I believe it can happen. You just absolutely cannot turn it into any kind of scientific process. You can't use this power in any selfish way, you can't show it off, you can't repeat it in a lab setting. It literally is a miracle if it happens :)

But there is no fundamental reason why God cannot create a miracle. It is not limited in any way other than the requirement to be totally selfless and in service of Infinite Love.

Really what's happening in this case is that you become so conscious that your consciousness merges into the flow process of God's creation. It's as if you merge with the mind of a Cosmic Artist and the stroke of his paintbrush becomes your own. You do not grab control of his paintbrush, rather you surrender yourself to the genius of his brushstrokes. Imagine if you were standing next to Picasso, watching him paint, and then you decided to merge with and become Picasso himself. As you did so, you would not be telling Picasso how to paint, rather you would bow down to his skill and genius. You could only paint as well as him if you had the wisdom to surrender to him. If you were arrogant enough to insist on him obeying your will, you would not be able to merge into him.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Just keep in mind that it's not a human how. Your hand IS the how. But you can realize that you're creating it exactly as it appears.

Psychedelics are pretty much mandatory in this pursuit.

The realization of "self-design" is one of the most important realizations you can have and without it you don't really understand yourself. God must be a self-designing entity. You need to penetrate to the point where you can see how your (God's) Will is materializing your hand. This does not mean your ego will be able to manipulate this manifestation process. But you can watch it unfold. If you take a high enough dose, you might even be able to watch as the fluctuations of your Mind morph the hand in various ways. This is God's Will literally imagining the hand into existence. This Will is extremely strong, so you're not likely to budge it with your ego. But at a really high dose you could even try and succeed.

God's Will is 100% direct. There is no mechanism or process behind it. So if you're looking for a mechanism, you're misunderstanding the radicalness of the situation. 100% DIRECT! Impossibly direct, as Ralston would say ;)

You need a solid dose of 5-MeO-DMT for this kinda work. And you need a very clear mind and serious intent. After you clear out all your inner demons and fears, then you can begin the work of studying the mechanism of God.

I feel like I have essentially pieced together what you describe here based on contemplation and reflecting on prior awakenings, but I haven’t had a crazy awakening that showed that as a primary feature of the experience. I’m looking forward to it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

2 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I feel like I have essentially pieced together what you describe here based on contemplation and reflecting on prior awakenings, but I haven’t had a crazy awakening that showed that as a primary feature of the experience. I’m looking forward to it. 

It's quite the treat.

I remember when I found my girlfriend's hair on the carpet, I picked it up, and realized that I designed the hair.

That's quite the realization :D

How rare is God-realization? I mean, I often hear you say that it's likely none of your teachers are at this level, however at the same time I have heard of yogis for example having siddhis (as mentioned above). Further I have heard yogis say that enlightenment = literal death, ego death is nothing. What about those that leave their bodies at will? What about those that say they have to play tricks and have mastery over their energies to maintain the body? Are they God-realized or are they still imagining stuff? 

5 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

How rare is God-realization?

Hard to say.

And even harder to say because there are degrees of it.

Obviously I'm not the only one to access it. Then again, from the Absolute POV I am all that exists. This paradox is not a bug.

I mean, I often hear you say that it's likely none of your teachers are at this level, however at the same time I have heard of yogis for example having siddhis (as mentioned above). Further I have heard yogis say that enlightenment = literal death, ego death is nothing. What about those that leave their bodies at will? What about those that say they have to play tricks and have mastery over their energies to maintain the body? Are they God-realized or are they still imagining stuff? 

I'm not sure. There's so much complexity to how consciousness works. It's hard for any one person to explore all the possibilities and branches.

I think it's possible to have some siddhis without full God-realization.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hard to say.

And even harder to say because there are degrees of it.

I'm not sure. There's so much complexity to how consciousness works.

I think it's possible to have some siddhis without full God-realization.

This is certainly possible, from my direct experience. I’ve experienced multiple things you might classify as siddhis, but I generally had no control of the process. It’s like your limited self is just a piece of the equation in the miracle, but it is being carried out by you as God much in the way you described in the paint brush example above. 

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had a dream in which I checked my hand from both sides and it transformed into a fish. It is a way to check if one is dreaming and then proceed to lucid dream. But it also shows what you say, the dream body was shown to be created there and then, but perhaps the pinch of logic was missing to keep the hand a hand and not make it a fish! 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I've had a dream in which I checked my hand from both sides and it transformed into a fish. It is a way to check if one is dreaming and then proceed to lucid dream. But it also shows what you say, the dream body was shown to be created there and then, but perhaps the pinch of logic was missing to keep the hand a hand and not make it a fish! 

If you take a high enough dose of psychedelic, you should be able to see your hand morph into a fish.

But I don't recommend you dose that high. That high of a dose will really fuck your mind up. You won't be able to control it and it will spiral into a chaotic hellscape.

If you took 20 grams of mushrooms, something like that would be possible.

But again: DO NOT THAT! YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP. You have no idea how insane 20g of mushrooms will be. It will turn you inside out in 5 dimensions.

Ah ok, I see. Just a follow up question. From watching your videos and watching other folks, it seems as though they also know what's up. But they mention it very briefly and return to speaking of topics of much lower radicalness. Heck maybe they are not this awake, but if they are why would they avoid speaking of such things to their students? Is it because most will do what I do lol and make an intellectual play out of it or is it just a lost cause simply because most people will not ever get to this level?

7 minutes ago, Anon212 said:

Heck maybe they are not this awake, but if they are why would they avoid speaking of such things to their students? Is it because most will do what I do lol and make an intellectual play out of it or is it just a lost cause simply because most people will not ever get to this level?

Because a mob will come for them with pitchforks.

You know how much backlash I get for saying what I say? The most serious teachers say only as much as you can understand -- which isn't much.

Or, of course, they simply haven't reached the higher levels. Like Neo-advaita. A Neo-Advaita teacher can be pretty clueless about higher stuff.

But, for example, I know spiritual masters who know about the existence of telepathy and telekinesis, but they will never declare it publicly or in any of their books or teachings. Because it creates a distraction for students and attracts bad press.

If you tell the public that telekinesis is real, they will immediately mock and discredit you. Because they're too stupid to understand how consciousness works.

Well fair deuce man, I guess this is how it works. If you weren't speaking about these things, I may as well have spent the rest of my life thinking nothingness is the "ultimate reality". Keep up the good work. Not that there is anyone to help or that you care anyways... ?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You need to realize that all desire to manipulate reality for personal gain is corruption, ego, and delusion. If you become infinitely conscious all such delusions will fall away and you will laugh at how selfish you were to question God's design. It is a TOTAL SURRENDER TO LOVE. Love does not leave room for your manipulations.

When I become infinitely consciousness I even surrender my desire to heal my sick body, because just to demand God to heal you is already an act of high selfishness. Don't ask to be healed, ask to love your suffering and death. Stop asking God for favors.

Brings tears to my eyes... ?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because a mob will come for them with pitchforks.

You know how much backlash I get for saying what I say? The most serious teachers say only as much as you can understand -- which isn't much.

Or, of course, they simply haven't reached the higher levels. Like Neo-advaita. A Neo-Advaita teacher can be pretty clueless about higher stuff.

But, for example, I know spiritual masters who know about the existence of telepathy and telekinesis, but they will never declare it publicly or in any of their books or teachings. Because it creates a distraction for students and attracts bad press.

If you tell the public that telekinesis is real, they will immediately mock and discredit you. Because they're too stupid to understand how consciousness works.

@Leo Gura why would they talk about it? 

It seems rather silly and unimportant.

It is actually counterproductive because it appeals to people's ambition, achievement, desire for power, status, desire to gain something.

It is the self that gives importance to those "miracles" but ironically they only come into being when the self is not.

Also, a miracle is only exciting when it hasn't been uncovered. Truth isn't a miracle, it goes beyond any childish concept of miracle.

To be distracted by such powers, is to miss the whole thing.

1 minute ago, Tobia said:

why would they talk about it?

If such powers are real, not talking about them is simply untruthful and misleading.

But I get why they do it.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have.

But also, the desire to manipulate it tends to fall away the more conscious you become. There is an existential trade-off between your level of consciousness and the ego's desire for manipulation, such that as you reach omniscience and omnipotence, all of your Will becomes Love and nothing at all needs to change because you realize that everything is already Perfection and Love.

You go into it thinking how cool it will be to manipulate consciousness. And then you just surrender and die to the perfection of Love, leaving nothing to manipulate.

❤❤❤?