BipolarGrowth

Please describe “knowing how I’m creating my hand as God”

24 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura if consciousness can affect consciousness then ego can have it's own manipulation too since ego is consciousness too, am I right?

I think ego is long gone or transcended reaching those levels. That's why yogis with God level powers can be found in caves still meditating for some fucking hundreds of years and hardly anywhere else.

Edited by m0hsen

17 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura if consciousness can affect consciousness then ego can have it's own manipulation too since ego is consciousness too, am I right?

Yes, but the more selfish you are the less access you have to God's full powers.

The delusion is when a selfish person thinks that he can keep his selfishness AND access God's powers. That won't fly.

Infinite power can only exist with infinite selflessness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

This question is mostly for Leo as he’s used this language many times before, but anyone who feels to have a good answer feel free to jump in. 

Can you please describe what a moment with this understanding in mind feels like? I’ve had multiple God Consciousness experiences where I’ve had what felt like an unquestionable intuition or insight that I created everything that I’ve ever experienced intentionally, but I can’t honestly say that I’ve experienced knowing how I created my hand at least in the way it sounds as you describe it. 

One appears as two spheres, and in this sense there are two veils. Same being of course, not exactly the same veilings. Consider for example how there are no mechanics, even in any apparent way as to wiggling the fingers, yet there isn’t a ‘wiggling trees’ possibility. Then if you involve another person, in a sense there are three veils at play from that vantage point. There isn’t much there to explain but siddhi’s seem to happen without the first two veils and awareness the third isn’t really ‘there’ either. It’s less a God and a my hand and a how, and more a what one is being, which results in the perception / experience of the inquiry of how is God creating my hand. Without the veils, there isn’t / it isn’t / you aren’t / I’m not, but thought makes it so. There isn’t a knowing of a how but awareness / being knowing and not knowing, which is what seems to result in a how. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

One appears as two spheres, and in this sense there are two veils. Same being of course, not exactly the same veilings. Consider for example how there are no mechanics, even in any apparent way as to wiggling the fingers, yet there isn’t a ‘wiggling trees’ possibility. Then if you involve another person, in a sense there are three veils at play from that vantage point. There isn’t much there to explain but siddhi’s seem to happen without the first two veils and awareness the third isn’t really ‘there’ either. It’s less a God and a my hand and a how, and more a what one is being, which results in the perception / experience of the inquiry of how is God creating my hand. Without the veils, there isn’t / it isn’t / you aren’t / I’m not, but thought makes it so. There isn’t a knowing of a how but awareness / being knowing and not knowing, which is what seems to result in a how. 

My man Nahm, coming out swing with some truth bombs.  Careful, anymore of that and there won't be anyone left to listen.  hahahaha