Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spacecake

releasing memories of sexual encounter with sister

10 posts in this topic

When I am 6 years old and my sister is 9 we had a sexual, we dont talk about it, but it still scare me to this day.

It keeps running in my mind sometimes at night. Maybe you guys know a way to release this happening from my brain?

Look, it's so easy to feel shameful and disgusted with yourself because of the huge cultural taboo and hatred towards incest, but you can't blame yourself and stew in those feelings. That's why it won't go away.

You were both little kids and didn't know what you were doing! Even if you felt like you did, you definitely didn't understand it or what it meant culturally.

Kids are extremely curious and don't have any filter for their actions, or any self control.

You could try and talk to your sister about it, but if she doesn't want to process or remember it herself ultimately you will have to do it alone. Think about and appreciate what I said.

It will release from your thoughts the second you realize it for what it is.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

It sure helps to realize that everyone you fuck is yourself.

Psychedelics.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It sure helps to realize that everyone you fuck is yourself.

Psychedelics.

Actually, I’ve been wanting to ask someone about this, but is it weird that on some occasions that I masturbate to my sister?

@Roy good advice

it's a self-acceptance issue. you gotta accept it and realise you had no ill intentions when it happened.

if you're having intrusive thoughts that are making you question yourself then know they are not you, they just use your life story to make you fear that you're your biggest fears

a good way to detach is by using the mind to counteract how intrusive thoughts infiltrate the mind of humans as a species, so view it as intrusive thoughts on human, not thoughts on you the person

if you can detach yourself from them and ground yourself in the knowledge and self-love that you were young and were just being a kid, then you''ll be able to get over it. 

psychedelics can be really good for self-love. also affirmations + journaling every day for a month of reminding yourself that you were being a kid and that you love yourself can retrain your subconscious mind into knowing that

13 hours ago, spacecake said:

When I am 6 years old and my sister is 9 we had a sexual, we dont talk about it, but it still scare me to this day.

It keeps running in my mind sometimes at night. Maybe you guys know a way to release this happening from my brain?

get psychoanalysis or ifs therapy

is it ocd?

its not a big deal especially since you guys were so young..

Edited by Jacob Morres

@spacecake Oh, you can try my forgiveness exercise video, but apply the forgiveness to yourself.

It's powerful stuff if you do it a few times. Will save you $1000 in therapy bills.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i had similar exp except i was a few years older. u gotta forgive urself. its the only way.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.