Eren Eeager

Kitchen nightmares, a lesson in unconciousness.

10 posts in this topic

This show is just hilarious. You just see people react in the most unconcious ways. Managers and owners are too lazy and ignorant to see all the wrong things about thier restaurants. Gordon is also unconcious and doesn't provide a good non pushy advice to the owners. He just keep yelling and deal with the owners like little kids. The idea of the show is very interesting actually and could have been done much better, providing insights for how to run a resturant or a business and hjat are the common traps in these fields. But no, it became just a drama of yelling and anger and denial. Typical stage orange.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Gordon himself is a kid

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India  Yeah he is too cocky as a person but he is good in what he is doing. He is a great chef, and already opened a couple of restaurants and made many TV shows. He is highly charismatic and very fluid in cooking and on TV.

So basically he is a badass in mastering his art. But still he lacks development in others way too. He already done a lot. You cannot expect everything from everyone.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Yea I'm more inclined toward Game B. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

when you only have a week, you better make the best impact in their minds. and gordon is not a conscious being of light.

The whole point of reality TV shows is to push your buttons and rile up your ego.

It is designed for chimps.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

To be fair, they really edit up the American version to make it look extremely dramatic, even reusing older scenes and mashing it up in a different order to make it look as combative as possible, which speaks to the fact that it's all about drama when it comes to these shows. The UK version is much calmer if you ever watch it, although there is still validity to your points.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I've never liked Gordan Ramsey TV persona, in reality he seems like a decent guy but on TV you can see him becoming unconscious ust to improve ratings. Reality TV is the equivalent of eating shit

Warch the UK version, ramsey is calm there. Its played up for american tv.