Meditationdude

Heavy forum commenters

47 posts in this topic

Its not that hard to identify high quality stuff. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

14 hours ago, sda said:

@Nahm, do you agree?:D

Disdain is a projection, like spiritualist & heavy forum commenters, and is the answer. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

A voting system is not good for the forum. This existed before. It only creates echo chamber and preferential treatment and bad treatment for others.. 

Everyone progresses at their own rate. 

Regarding number of posts. That's completely immaterial. You don't need to  consider someone intelligent or dumb on the basis of that. It is your own poor judgement if you assume that someone's post count is so important to you, nobody says that it's important or any indicator of anything. Why is it such a big concern when it never counts. 

People who come here are at different stages of their growth. We shouldn't create a competition here of who is better or superior or who is worse, it creates ego battles. 

I don't think it's helpful. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I can enter non-duality without even meditating. How many stars should I put up? xD

You can be outside of non-duality?! :o

9 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

@Carl-Richard

I can see how you could assume this but what if the opposite was true? What if I spend lots of time outside enjoying life and am already living in my life?

Maybe, but then you should have an even better reason to investigate why your mind is filled with those thoughts. That's what meditation is about after all :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 minutes ago, Willie said:

You can be outside of non-duality?! :o

You can close your eyes and pretend you're not seeing it, yes. I've done that every day for the past year.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.