EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

@BipolarGrowth and I have had intense mystical experiences with Jesus and we are curious if Leo has experienced the classic christian heaven and what his thoughts are on that

Love Mark and Brandan

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Christian heaven is a puddle compared to the ocean that is Infinite Love.

Consciousness can imagine an infinite number of heavens.

But none of it is as great as realizing you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura thank you so much for responding. What are your deep thoughts on Jesus? Praying has healed my bipolar and I met Jesus on mushrooms

can you please do a vlog on your awesome couch about your thoughts on Jesus? ?

@Pistachio2 @Leo Gura he saved me man. Like, he teleported me to a church near my house on mushrooms and talked to me and held my hand and I realized that he was the highest manifestation of enlightenment and god on this planet. Leo could really learn from Christian nondual mysticism if he plans on performing miracles. Way easier than trying to mediate and do psychedelics 247, just pray to Jesus that you can perform miracles on his name (John 14chapter)

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Pistachio2 @Leo Gura he saved me man. Like, he teleported me to a church near my house on mushrooms and talked to me and held my hand and I realized that he was the highest manifestation of enlightenment and god on this planet. Leo could really learn from Christian nondual mysticism if he plans on performing miracles. Way easier than trying to mediate and do psychedelics 247, just pray to Jesus that you can perform miracles on his name (John 14chapter)

You are Jesus.

It's Love.

Jesus is imaginary.

@Godishere @Leo Gura @RendHeaven what the hell would I do without Leo and this forum? Lol! I have been a fool. It’s funny how praying helps so much though. 

my Indian guru said there’s a difference between a dead guru and a living guru and that Jesus was a man who attained full god consciousness. 

@Leo Gurawhat is the best method to realize Jesus is imaginary? I’m currently stabilizing from bipolar and antipsychotic meds and benzos and psychedelics are kinda out of the picture for a bit but nonetheless guide me towards the highest truth. I am done suffering with confusion about Christianity and consciousness and enlightenment. I seek answers now and am ready for whatever my shadow has to offer. Please respond :)

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Everything is imaginary. You are God imaging the world.

Psychedelics are the most effective way. It's very hard to reach God-consciousness through meditation. If you want to do it that way, you'll have to do it very hardcore, like a full-time job. And even then there's no guarantees.

Ween yourself off your meds and experiment with low dose psychedelics. That would be the quickest way for you to get a glimpse.

Obviously don't do psychedelics if you are mentally unstable.

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

People without direct experience of Christ God telling you about what he Christ are like listening to a blind man about the beauty of sunsets. 

;)

4 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

People without direct experience of Christ telling you about what he is are like listening to a blind man about the beauty of sunsets. 

Amen! Lmao

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Everything is imaginary. You are God imaging the world.

Psychedelics are the most effective way. It's very hard to reach God-consciousness through meditation. If you want to do it that way, you'll have to do it very hardcore, like a full-time job. And even then there's no guarantees.

Ween yourself off your meds and experiment with low dose psychedelics. That would be the quickest way for you to get a glimpse.

Be very careful giving advice about medication. You have to be more specific. Saving yourself 30 seconds of explanation may be the difference between death and life for someone on matters such as these. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

;)

@Leo Gura Lmao Leo. Do you think you could be a figure greater than the imaginary or historical Jesus? 

ive had many manic episodes with realizations that you are going to swipe this world away with education reform and consciousness and psychedelics. I believe in you more than anyone on this planet right now. Is this groupie worship or Truth?

btw thanks for your work. Without you I would probably be in a state hospital for the rest of my life or a criminal from this trauma and bipolar episodes. @bipolargrowth and I are best friends thank to you and are going to start a buisness exposing the shadow of the collective ego, do you believe we have potential to work with you someday for mental illness? We have a deep understanding at least for a 23 and 25 year old males. 

8 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura Lmao Leo. Do you think you could be a figure greater than the imaginary or historical Jesus? 

I don't want to get into such comparisons. It would not be good if people treated me like Jesus.

What matters is realizing that you are God.

do you believe we have potential to work with you someday for mental illness? We have a deep understanding at least for a 23 and 25 year old males. 

Working with mental illness is not something I'm good at or interested in. It's just not aligned with my area of expertise nor my personal experience.

But I think that can be a great LP idea for guys like you two. You don't need me to do it.

@Leo Gura “People without direct experience of God telling you about what he Christ is is like listening to a blind man about the beauty of sunsets.”

Yes, this is perfectly correct. It does not contradict with the initial formulation. Of course God Consciousness is necessary to understand what Christ or anything else is, but direct experience of the phenomenon in question is important to truly have a well-rounded approach in understanding. 

You can have expert level understanding of the meta situation, but without an experience of the content, you cannot understand the content level of what is specifically occurring. As a fan of epistemology, I would hope you get this. To say you understand something in your current direct experience is one level of faith, to say you understand content which you have no contact with is very questionable. Ultimately, I do not know what you’ve experienced, but I know the outward representations of understanding between us are in a significant degree of distance from each other on this specific topic. 

There’s certainly more to be shown even after recognizing God Consciousness. It does not end, but it also really never becomes more complete than it currently is. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

@Leo Gura how did you become this selfless - talking to random males in their twenties about Jesus when you are above such things? 

Ive had realizations that you must be in the public eye more and talk to people at their level. Like imagine you on Fox News being gentle like Jesus how much of an impact you could have. 

Release that new course, do public speaking events, go on podcasts, etc. it’s time you become famous not just to enlightened souls but to those who are really lost without your content man. 

I know you took me out of an intense adderall addiction the night I was tweaking feeling like I’m on cocaine at 17 yo I found your episode on high school advice and told my mom “I have been looking for this my entire life”

at that moment, I knew you were my guru. Like why do you respond to my posts so often? I feel special but I know I may not be. 

may you provide clarity on the last sentence? 

thanks!

4 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Jesus is imaginary.

One imaginary character telling another imaginary character that a third character is imaginary!  

That's like saying his mother is imaginary. Sure it might be true absolutely,  but relative to him, those entities are real, including Leo - thats why he listens to you. Tell him you are also imaginary 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@EntheogenTruthSeeker You imagined me to keep yourself asleep or help yourself awaken.

It is a game you are playing with yourself. I am a pawn in your game. If you play the game carefully you can use this pawn to awaken. If you play carelessly this pawn will draw you even deeper into the illusion.